Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 7,881 to 7,900 of 9,620

InsertPi

I might not be able to release Minecraft DS Beta 1.8 or the THOLITU interpreter this weekend. Definitely not today. Last night one of my dogs (Maggie) attacked my other dog (Sebastian) and drew blood. She has a history of aggression. Sebastian is in the animal hospital right now getting stitches in his arm. We can no longer keep Maggie; she is too aggressive and territorial. She was a rescue dog, but we can't have her in our house anymore. If we can't find another family with no other pets or children who will be willing to adopt her, she will have to be put down (humanely killed). My grandmother also has a birthday today, so that's going on. So, yea. I can't release anything today. I hope you understand, and sorry for the off-topic.

On the bright side, I have added nice syntax highlighting in THOLITU, and I'm working on FOR loops! (The actual command is about like this: ^*~%{I}>[I^1].0@5{} )

EDIT: Maggie will be put down on Monday.

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

InsertPi

ShadowGame wrote:

@IAmAPerson
How can i add own commands in the newest version of SimpleC?

Uhh...well...it's very hard unless you made the interpreter. Setting it up isn't hard; the hard(er) part is interpreting the line. I can't really tell how via forum, but if you tell me the command, I'll make the subroutine for you.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

ShadowGame

@IAmAPerson
I only asked because i would make a really easy programming language for me and my friend, but if it's so hard...
In the first version of SimpleBasic it was easy
Its's nice that you would add the commands, but i would change every command and add some
Thanks

Edited on by ShadowGame

ShadowGame

InsertPi

@ShadowGame it's fine. As long as the commands are fairly simple, I'll be happy to do as many as you like. Don't be afraid to ask. I love doing this stuff.

607jf

@Person Sorry for not getting back to you, They Shut Down SwapNote/Letter Box. :/

Chao!, Nintendo, Need For Speed, Minecraft And More! 3Ds FC-4742-5514-6521.

UltraWolf2X

Yeah, I can't send any notes to my friends anymore thanks to the dumb kids sending inappropriate pictures.

Herpa-Derp Derp!!!
My 3DS Friend Code: 3609-1380-2642

TAINT_Zzyex

beat the clock is out!

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Discostew

Decide to have a little fun, and make a music track of one of my favorite games on the NES (that isn't Megaman 2).

The Guardian Legend - Boss Theme 1

Untitled

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Slayer

Yeah, I might not be working on my projects for a little while...

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

LeviCelJir

Hey all you Minecraft DS fans! (and developers (Cough
@IAmAPerson Cough))
I am making an ALL NEW texture pack! What's so special about it you ask? Well... Unlike my other texture packs...
This will be a Realistic one! Not photo realism though. Its looking great so far. I have made the TNT have like a steampunkish label and Slimes have slime oozing out of there head and mouth! I hope you are excited. That's all for now.
Also anyone have any requests for a texture pack? It has to be a 16x16 texture pack.

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

InsertPi

I'm gonna try to get Minecraft DS Beta 1.8 out tomorrow (Saturday) and THOLITU v1.0 on Sunday. No promises for either of those. Tomorrow morning is the last I'll see my dog Maggie. I might just sleep the whole day. I'm hoping to get FOR loops working and add button support for IF statements before I release THOLITU. MCDS B1.8 is ready for release.

ramstrong

UltraWolf2X wrote:

Yeah, I can't send any notes to my friends anymore thanks to the dumb kids sending inappropriate pictures.

Abuses of the system tend to have that effect. Very annoying to get a note that is 4 blank pages and inconsequential. No matter how sorry you are, you can't bring it back. Not just swapnote. Any form of public communication is regulated the same. TBD has been working overtime on this, judging from the comments left on the news. I hope flipmemo is due out soon. Once you realize that messages have cost associated with them, maybe you'll appreciate them more.

I'm putting in sample code for sprite and bullet on the Tutorial thread.

randomous wrote:

Discostew ramstrong Well, that did it. Here you go ramstrong:
Untitled

Thanks, randomous. I'll put this on my blog for sure!

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

TAINT_Zzyex

No one tried beat the clock. I am sad.

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

LeviCelJir

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

I'll download it tomorrow ok?

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

ramstrong

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

I know nothing about it. Who made it? What for? What is it? Where is it out? Why should I spend time trying that instead of, you know, watching TV, being a couch potato and getting fat? If you want people to try it, put out some descriptions on it. Do you really expect people to understand things just because you do?

Oh, I see you made this. Well, I have better things to do than to check things out made by somebody who expect the world to come to his door just because he made a new mousetrap yet incapable of putting up even the simplest description. Sorry.

Petit Computer Journal

Pixelrobin

@ramstrong although I agree with you, there is no need to be harsh.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

TAINT_Zzyex

you smash clocks. its on the wiki.

Edited on by TAINT_Zzyex

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

ramstrong

Bluerobin2 wrote:

@ramstrong although I agree with you, there is no need to be harsh.

The original idea was from "Reluctant Customer" ad. I agree it's true, but not nice. I did make it generic, instead of attacking somebody. I first saw it in David Ogilvy's book. Ogilvy On Advertising. Still relevant, even after all these years.

@taint
Not even a link? Sigh. Why should I spend effort googling your game when I can be playing ACNL?

Petit Computer Journal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic