Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 7,601 to 7,620 of 9,620

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

@Leviceljir Slimes in Minecraft DS are running, jumping, and with AI and collision! Unfortunately I have yet to add a texture to them so they appear as, well, running, jumping bricks. :/

XD Are they a graphic thing or a sprite? But It's great to hear they are getting added perfectly

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

boot

Ok @IAmAPerson but is the update going to be today? I couldn't find that any where

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

InsertPi

@Leviceljir it's using actual blocks for 3D effect, LIGHTNING fast speed (I can't even notice a difference) and for ease of maintenance.
@boot I don't know exactly when I'll release. It's usually a day after I get done, giving me time to bug test. I estimate I'll be done by tomorrow, so I'll probably release Sunday.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

@Leviceljir it's using actual blocks for 3D effect, LIGHTNING fast speed (I can't even notice a difference) and for ease of maintenance.
@boot I don't know exactly when I'll release. It's usually a day after I get done, giving me time to bug test. I estimate I'll be done by tomorrow, so I'll probably release Sunday.

:0 thats sounds like the coolest thing EVER TO BE ON MINECRAFT DS : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited on by LeviCelJir

InsertPi

@Leviceljir so u wanna change ur signature?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

LeviCelJir

I hope 1.7 is coming out very soon >.<

607jf

Im gone for a month, and SLIMES! I should go away more often. XD

Chao!, Nintendo, Need For Speed, Minecraft And More! 3Ds FC-4742-5514-6521.

Ralph

I saw someone post this on GameFAQs and I thought it should be reposted here, it is a neat 3D program, with a few different shapes and options.
Untitled
Here is an explanation of how it works, unfortunately it has been translated from Japanese to English so it is very confusing.
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&p...

Edited on by Ralph

Ralph

LeviCelJir

Ralph wrote:

I saw someone post this on GameFAQs and I thought it should be reposted here, it is a neat 3D program, with a few different shapes and options.
Untitled
Here is an explanation of how it works, unfortunately its in Japanese so It is very confusing.
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&p...

:0

noxuss

0Games wrote:

Hansausage wrote:

Like how much lag we improving here...Beta 1.1 with virtually none?

That's the reason why I kept Beta 1.1.
Does anyone know how to use SPANIM with custom sprites? I have all of the movement sprites I need and I'm currently working on animation in Apocalypse Rising.

First you have to load the sprites by using the name you saved them as.

LOAD "SPU0LYR" 'and it would load the entire spritesheet
SPANIM (controlnumber), (frames), (time for each frame), (loop)

noxuss

LeviCelJir

Hey.. Hey.. @IAmAPerson... Can you show a screenshot of this new update?...

InsertPi

607jf wrote:

Im gone for a month, and SLIMES! I should go away more often. XD

xD in another month I should have terrain generation, a TON more blocks, and be getting ready to make Beta 2.0.

Discostew

Just about done implementing all the AI and interaction with MM2 enemies. Next will be bosses and sub-bosses.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

UltraWolf2X

I might not be on for a while. There is this school project that I'm doing, and it's going to depend on how good I draw. (Yes, draw...) So wish me luck.

Herpa-Derp Derp!!!
My 3DS Friend Code: 3609-1380-2642

SmokedSausage

Hey guys, I just finished the first demo of Pixelli you can find it on the wiki in the simulation and action genre!
@0Games I just rewrote the movement engine and now I'm onto shooting sprite collision and then making the map!

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

noxuss

Hansausage wrote:

Hey guys, I just finished the first demo of Pixelli you can find it on the wiki in the simulation and action genre!
@0Games I just rewrote the movement engine and now I'm onto shooting sprite collision and then making the map!

ooh, that game is awesome! It's also veryyy similar to one of my games, just the world creation thing. However, yours is much cleaner, and easier to use, andddd, I didn't release that game so you obviously didn't steal any of my ideas, just to get that clear . I'm honestly so excited for this game, keep it up, please!

In other 'news' I'm announcing my own version of a popular iOS game "Cookie Clicker". Except mine is Corn Clicker, and it's about, well, corn.

Also, does anyone know a quick way to do a timer? I want to make something so that every few seconds a variable gets 1 added onto it.

Phanks guyz

noxuss

boot

noxuss wrote:

Hansausage wrote:

ooh, that game is awesome! It's also veryyy similar to one of my games, just the world creation thing. However, yours is much cleaner, and easier to use, andddd, I didn't release that game so you obviously didn't steal any of my ideas, just to get that clear . I'm honestly so excited for this game, keep it up, please!

In other 'news' I'm announcing my own version of a popular iOS game "Cookie Clicker". Except mine is Corn Clicker, and it's about, well, corn.

Also, does anyone know a quick way to do a timer? I want to make something so that every few seconds a variable gets 1 added onto it.

Phanks guyz

try this:
@START
TIME=1
@TIMER
CLS
PRINT ""TIME""
TIME=TIME+1
WAIT 120
GOTO @TIMER

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic