DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer

Showing 7,301 to 7,320 of 9,492

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

7,301. Posted:

@Xtremetdifan because MATH can't tell the difference between a constant and a variable, so it treats 1 as VAR[1]. Because of that, I assign a value of 1 to VAR[1]. Then it works how I want it to. NOTE: THIS IS A LOW-LEVEL LANGUAGE! It is fast but hard to use!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage

TAINT_Zzyex

7,302. Posted:

what does r1 do in mml?

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter: MetricCat

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

7,303. Posted:

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

what does r1 do in mml?

Rests for 1 beat

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage

calc84maniac

7,304. Posted:

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

what does r1 do in mml?

It rests for the length of a whole note (four quarter notes).

calc84maniac

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

7,305. Posted:

IAmAPerson wrote:

@Xtremetdifan because MATH can't tell the difference between a constant and a variable, so it treats 1 as VAR[1]. Because of that, I assign a value of 1 to VAR[1]. Then it works how I want it to. NOTE: THIS IS A LOW-LEVEL LANGUAGE! It is fast but hard to use!

Hm. Interesting...I'm quite intrigued of how that will work on large scale projects, it still looks amazing and is amazing that you've made a custom programming language! low-level or not.

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

UltraWolf2X

7,306. Posted:

@JLMan Cool! Please work on it right now!

Herpa-Derp Derp!!!
My 3DS Friend Code: 3609-1380-2642

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

7,307. Posted:

I hope you guys are happy! SimpleC programs can now be up to 1000 lines! Long enough? I will soon be making a fun little game with objects. :D
I also added the STOP command. It terminates the program. Done. Ends it. This is because: when you finish a program, it takes a bit of time for the interpreter to read the rest of the code (even though there's nothing there), since there are now 1000 available lines. So using STOP sends it to the end of the code.

Edited on by InsertPi

AuthorMessage

Ralph

7,308. Posted:

IAmAPerson wrote:

And just for funzies, here's the equilavant in C++:

#include <iostream>
int main(void)
{
loop:
l=l+1;
cout<< l <<"n";
goto loop;
}

Why are you using goto like that in C++?

Edited on by Ralph

Ralph

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

7,309. Posted:

@Ralph that's how I was taught. Is there another/better way to do it?
Ok no more off topic for me.
I am ECSTATIC to see how much I can make in SimpleC now that I have 1000 lines to work with! :D

AuthorMessage

GraphicGenius

7,310. Posted:

@IAmAPerson QR Codes please?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

7,311. Posted:

GraphicGenius wrote:

@IAmAPerson QR Codes please?

I'm making saving/loading real quick. Then I release (hopefully today). ;)

AuthorMessage

Malltog

7,312. Posted:

IAmAPerson wrote:

@Ralph that's how I was taught. Is there another/better way to do it?

while (true) {
// do your stuff here.
}

This variation lets you use break to leave the loop, as well.

Oh, hi. Um... Ooh! Petit Computer!

Nintendo Network ID: Malltog

AuthorMessage

ShadowGame

7,313. Posted:

@IAmAPerson
When you release SimpleC, can you please write a command list in the wiki page?
Please!!!

Oh and the new Version of my Game: http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/The_Witch_and_a_Boy

ShadowGame

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

7,314. Posted:

@ShadowGame it's too long to fit on the wiki page. Sorry! :(

AuthorMessage

ShadowGame

7,315. Posted:

@IAmAPerson
Can you post it in this Thread?
Ist there a Way in This Forum to send a PN? If yes can you do this???
Or write it on my Message Wall of my Petit computer Wiki Profil. My profil: http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/User:ShadowGamesCreator
The Problem is that i onl have an 3DS and an iPod so i cant Download it... :(

Edited on by ShadowGame

ShadowGame

AuthorMessage

TheGreatBurrito

7,316. Posted:

Hello NL. TheGreatBurrito here to tell you I have a great start on my trivia game. If you want to help, email me at landenmaderiaisawesome@gmail.com

~TheGreatBurrito

I DUCKING HATE AUTO-CORRECT

AuthorMessage

Malltog

7,317. Posted:

Just out of curiosity.
If I create custom sprites on page 7 and save them as SPU7:BLAH, can I load it as SPU0:BLAH and use them on page 0 like with GRPs?

Oh, hi. Um... Ooh! Petit Computer!

Nintendo Network ID: Malltog

AuthorMessage

Discostew

7,318. Posted:

Malltog wrote:

Just out of curiosity.
If I create custom sprites on page 7 and save them as SPU7:BLAH, can I load it as SPU0:BLAH and use them on page 0 like with GRPs?

When saved, they are saved simply as CHR files. The "SPUx" label on the beginning is just an identifier of what slot is being used for saving/loading. So, saving a CHR sheet from slot 7 can be loaded into slot 0.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

UltraWolf2X

7,319. Posted:

Hey, Discostew do you know where the sprite graphics are in Tristones?

Herpa-Derp Derp!!!
My 3DS Friend Code: 3609-1380-2642

AuthorMessage

twinArmageddons

7,320. Posted:

UltraWolf2X wrote:

Hey, Discostew do you know where the sprite graphics are in Tristones?

to change the sprites just write this somewhere in the beginning of the code
SYSBEEP=0
LOAD "SPU1:<sprite name>",0
SYSBEEP=1

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg