Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,981 to 7,000 of 9,620

UltraWolf2X

Sorry I'm late... My mom took away my iPod...

Herpa-Derp Derp!!!
My 3DS Friend Code: 3609-1380-2642

InsertPi

@Leviceljir I'll include a texture editor in MCDSEdit. It's looking good! I'll make a wiki page after the first release.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

@Leviceljir I'll include a texture editor in MCDSEdit. It's looking good! I'll make a wiki page after the first release.

Whens it coming out?

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

ramstrong

ShadowGame wrote:

Oh, and i read the tutorial Thread .

Ah, so then, you already know how to make a Timer, right?

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Ralph

ShadowGame wrote:

Hi,
I have a question:
In Sample Game5 the Charakters are bigger then usually.
How can i make the sprite is so big?
Please help me!!
Thanks

IIRC to create sprites as big as the ones in Game 5 they are displayed as graphics and not sprites.

Ralph

InsertPi

Woah. The loading time for MCDSEdit is worse than Tristones.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

Uh oh Tristones loading time almost killed me.
Imagine what that would do...

Jk But tristones loading time is crazy long

Slayer

IAmAPerson wrote:

That isn't as long as it takes for my computer to load the wiki, that takes a LOOOONG time.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Discostew

Ralph wrote:

ShadowGame wrote:

Hi,
I have a question:
In Sample Game5 the Charakters are bigger then usually.
How can i make the sprite is so big?
Please help me!!
Thanks

IIRC to create sprites as big as the ones in Game 5 they are displayed as graphics and not sprites.

They are definitely sprites, but are manually enlarged from 16x16 to 64x64, copying into the last couple of sprite slots (since each 64x64 sprite frame takes up 1/4 of a slot). The sprites themselves can then be scaled up via SPSCALE, allowing up to double their original size before sprite clipping occurs (though sprite clipping can occur when rotating them).

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

UltraWolf2X

The Tristones loading is long, but I just find some thing to do while it's loading...

Herpa-Derp Derp!!!
My 3DS Friend Code: 3609-1380-2642

Gimmemorecoinz

I need help i'm porting minecraft ds and there's this one line
//SLICE=ABS(COLLY%1-O*(C>0))

What does the %1 mean? thanks.

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

Malltog

Gimmemorecoinz wrote:

I need help i'm porting minecraft ds and there's this one line
//SLICE=ABS(COLLY%1-O*(C>0))

What does the %1 mean? thanks.

Porting? What are you porting to?
Anyway, the % means modulus. Do division without decimals, using a remainder, returning the remainder.

And I've got a question of my own! I've been trying to copy a PTC file from my SD card to my computer, code it on the computer, and then use PTC Utilities to generate QR codes, scan those in, and test it. A) Is there a better way to do it? B) The QR codes keep cutting off the last bit of code.
What can I do to fix this?

Malltog

Nintendo Network ID: Malltog

InsertPi

Leviceljir wrote:

@IAmAPerson How do i add splashtext again?

Go to the top. Where you see DIM SPLASH$(#), add however many splashes you want to add, plus one. For example, if you wanted to add 5 splashes, you'd increase the number 6. If 7 then raise 8. Then scroll down to the menu. Somewhere in the code down there, you'll see a FOR loop with a READ statement inside of it. Increase the number on that FOR statement like before. Increase by how many you're adding plus one. A bit more below, ou should see a DATA sequence. Add your splashes there. Finally, below that, you should see SI=RND(#). Do the same with increasing there. Up it however many splashes you're adding plus one. It's not too hard! xD

Discostew

Just to let everyone know, the editor I revealed recently was used in the creation of the 3 demo levels from this last demo, with the exception of enemy/object placement that was not implemented at the time but manually added by means outside the editor. That aspect of the editor, however, is currently being worked on right now.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

randomous

Would anybody be interested in Othello/Reversi on Petit Computer?

randomous

LeviCelJir

@IAmAPerson I finished 1.6.5.5
Expect the Qrs hopefully tomorrow.

randomous

@mystman12 Cool, if I ever have time for Petit Computer again, I'll try to make that next.

randomous

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic