Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,921 to 6,940 of 9,620

Slayer

Discostew wrote:

0Games wrote:

Discostew wrote:

Here it is. Gonna be gone for a bit, so I'll let you all stew over this.

I see:
This video is private.

Oops....fixed.

Now that I can see it...
THAT. IS. AMAZING.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

randomous

@Discostew Wow, that's awesome! I can't wait to see the levels people make with that.

For being such an old man, you sure do have young fingers. Lol nah, just kidding (about being old, anyway).

randomous

ShadowGame

Discostew wrote:

0Games wrote:

Discostew wrote:

Here it is. Gonna be gone for a bit, so I'll let you all stew over this.

I see:
This video is private.

Oops....fixed.

Wow!!

I have a question:
I made a game (Name: Video game Heroes). You can play as Pikachu,
Rayman, shadow and Silver (from sonic) and Victini.
My question is: is it allowed to Share Games with
Mario, sonic, rayman and so on? I read something When i opened the smileboom
Page with the qr generator that it Isnt allowed.

ShadowGame

InsertPi

Ok! Minecraft DS now uses 8x8 textures! I'll release Beta 1.6.5 later today (Sunday) along with 2 ways to get the new textures; the GRP itself, or a converter PRG that'll read the old textures and make them into the new ones.

Oh btw THE FRAMERATE IS SOOOO PLEASING!!!

Sorry.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

noxuss

So does anyone know how to make a loading screen? to get rid of that annoying message?

noxuss

InsertPi

noxuss wrote:

So does anyone know how to make a loading screen? to get rid of that annoying message?

Put a ,0 or a ,FALSE at the end of the LOAD command.

LOAD "GRP:GRAPHIC",0

Then you can make your loading message.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

noxuss

IAmAPerson wrote:

noxuss wrote:

Put a ,0 or a ,FALSE at the end of the LOAD command.

LOAD "GRP:GRAPHIC",0

Then you can make your loading message.

That is so easy '-'

noxuss

noxuss

Does anyone know why this happens: I change the color of my sky block to a different one in CHREDT, and for some reason even after I save the color, it doesn't actually save it. I proved this, by carefully saving it, exiting the CHREDT, reloading it, and the changes I made aren't there anymore.

noxuss

ShadowGame

Ähm, does somebody know how i can upload pictures to the Petit Computer Wiki?
I would add my QR-Codes now...

Thanks

ShadowGame

Slayer

ShadowGame wrote:

Thanks

Works like a normal picture posting. My Pictures must have QRs.

LeviCelJir

@IAmAPerson New textures? Worse than before? 8x8? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

Slayer

0Games wrote:

ShadowGame wrote:

Thanks

Works like a normal picture posting. My Pictures must have QRs.

And sometimes it's more frustrating than anything! I'm trying to upload the Apocalypse Rising logo(thank you Roblox) and when I select the image to upload, it says to click Browse to upload the image! I JUST DID!

InsertPi

Leviceljir wrote:

@IAmAPerson New textures? Worse than before? 8x8? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs

Yea. But the performance is better! If you want 16x textures, I'll tell you how to change it. It's just a matter of changing a couple constants, adding a few lines, changing a couple arrays and FOR loops, and changing what textures are loaded. It only took me about 30 minutes to change the textures, but I also redid some other things while I was at it as well.

Also, there's no reason to look at my most previous comment on the Wiki! says nervously

GraphicGenius

Can someone make credits for my game? I tried the one @Randomous made but it didn't work.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

InsertPi

0Games wrote:

And sometimes it's more frustrating than anything! I'm trying to upload the Apocalypse Rising logo(thank you Roblox) and when I select the image to upload, it says to click Browse to upload the image! I JUST DID!

Sorry for double post. Post the images on here and I'll put them on of you're having trouble.

InsertPi

programmerpro wrote:

Can someone make credits for my game? I tried the one @Randomous made but it didn't work.

How did you do them? They worked fine for me. What errors are you getting (if any)?

LeviCelJir

I SAW YOUR POST

LeviCelJir

Hansausage wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

I SAW YOUR POST

So Iamaperson I will give you a choice....Slimes or Death....

WOW I just downloaded The new minecraft DS launcher. AWESOME picture

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic