Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,781 to 6,800 of 9,620

TAINT_Zzyex

gentlemen theres no fighting in the war room!

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Discostew

0Games wrote:

twinArmageddons wrote:

@0games you probably forgot to use SPSET you can't use SPOFS unless you have a sprite onscreen

No, I used SPSET. SPOFS is the real problem.

Are you using SPCLR or ACLS at any point? SPOFS should work on the sprite with the same control index used with SPSET up until SPCLR is used on it.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

TAINT_Zzyex

any kag2d players if so meet on sumo at 4:30 eastern time. my user name is TAINT zzyex. also you can join my inter-game clan The TAINTED Ones

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

ramstrong

0Games wrote:

twinArmageddons wrote:

@0games you probably forgot to use SPSET you can't use SPOFS unless you have a sprite onscreen

No, I used SPSET. SPOFS is the real problem.

Please post shortest relevant code that shows the problem.

@TAINT_Zzyex
I'm having trouble understanding your post, but it looks like you ask the same question bluerobin2 asked, that Discostew answered. Try this:
CLS
@LOOP
D=(&B11110000)
LOCATE 0,0
? (TCHX AND D);" "
? (TCHY AND D);" "
GOTO @LOOP

I'm sure you know how to work the gridded touch screen coordinate to SPOFS by now, so I don't bother explaining that.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

InsertPi

0Games wrote:

Yay, I'm on the wiki.
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Apocalypse_Rising Apocalypse Rising wiki page!

If you don't mind, I edited the General Info section a bit.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

TAINT_Zzyex

so no kag players? ah nar. and anyways i need to clarify what im asking a bit i guess:
I need to get my character to move.
to make him move i must tell him to move from one point to another like so-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKw4oRWqPoQ.. all the tutorials are about advanced sprites. these are not advanced...

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

iprice

It looks as though the main character remains central while the map scolls around him in character-size jumps. What you need to do is create your map in an array and when moving only draw the area of the map that is being displayed on the screen - updating the xpos or ypos by one character with each move. When you are nearing the edge of the map, the character moves and not the map - then you need to adjust the character's X/Y position.

I code, therefore I am.

UltraWolf2X

Hello I'm UltraWolf2X and I loved the games you put up on this forum and you know since there's a 3D Minecraft how about making a 2D one... that's a great idea right IAmAPerson?

Herpa-Derp Derp!!!
My 3DS Friend Code: 3609-1380-2642

LeviCelJir

UltraWolf2X wrote:

Hello I'm UltraWolf2X and I loved the games you put up on this forum and you know since there's a 3D Minecraft how about making a 2D one... that's a great idea right IAmAPerson?

You mean a terraria type game right...

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

InsertPi

@UltraWolf2X that'd be cool. Maybe something like Tristones but more...well...Minecrafty, and a shorter loading time. •shivers• that loading time is traumatizing... Anyway, yea. What was I saying?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

UltraWolf2X

Yeah like Terraria or Tristones... I got some sprites of a created MC Character I made and tried to find the SPU#:File thing in Tristones but I couldn't find it. It was like Minecraft to me so... Yeah.

Herpa-Derp Derp!!!

UltraWolf2X

I was going to make it but I still suck at the BASIC stuff I might need some help on it or one of you could make it...
EDIT: I've been on this forum for quite awhile and wanted to ask questions but I didn't have a account so here I am...

Edited on by UltraWolf2X

Herpa-Derp Derp!!!

SmokedSausage

''CURRENT PROGRESS ON MINECRAFT DS LAUNCHER''
Home screen
Profile Creation
Launch Default profile version
Change Default profile version
Automatically launch latest MCDS Version upon request (A Button or Touchscreen)
Launch A renamed or Modded MCDS version
Change Version to launch via QuickVL (Quick Version Launcher)
Launch MCDS Edit (When Released)
Delete 16x16 32x32 or 64x64 Worlds
Send/Receive All sized worlds
Hopefully released soon

EDIT:Why is it when i use TCHST=FALSE then i get a syntax error? I can use IF TCHST==TRUE THEN GOSUB @EXAMPLE Just fine.

Edited on by SmokedSausage

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

Anonymous_Ninja

TCHST=FALSE means you're setting TCHST to false, which you can't do. Whenever you aren't touching the touch screen it is false whenever you are it is true, you don't have to reset it yourself.

nope, no signature here...
I lied, here's my friend code: 2406-5448-5608

InsertPi

Petit Computer glitch? I'm comparing 2 strings and my statement is:
@LOADSMAP
IF MVS$ (map version)!=VERS$ (game version) THEN @HERE
'Loading the map
RETURN
'100s of lines down
@HERE
PRINT MVS$
PRINT VERS$

my output

Beta 1.5.5
Beta 1.5.5

The strings are identical. Any reason why PTC says they aren't?

EDIT: nevermind. One of the strings had a space at the end, so it was doing
IF "Beta 1.5.5 "!="Beta 1.5.5"

Edited on by InsertPi

SmokedSausage

I'm trying to find a soloution becuz it just keeps repeating when i tap the coordinates i set.

Twitter:

Slayer

IAmAPerson wrote:

•shivers• that loading time is traumatizing...

Tell me about it. That was SOOOOO LONG...
On the live wiki chat, btw.
And @IAmAPerson I just checked the other page, I don't mind.

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

InsertPi

Hansausage wrote:

I'm trying to find a soloution becuz it just keeps repeating when i tap the coordinates i set.

IF TCHST==1 AND 'The button pressing stuffs here

SmokedSausage

IAmAPerson wrote:

Hansausage wrote:

IF TCHST==1 AND 'The button pressing stuffs here

thank u

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic