Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,761 to 6,780 of 9,620

Slayer

I blame Xbox LIVE for taking time I would have spent developing a very important piece of my life. Kidding, Xbox stuff is awesome.
I'm gonna set this spawn point, make the controls, and make the sprite move when controls are pressed. I need to be careful as to the sprite numbers, because there might be a glitch that moves zombies AND survivor if I'm not careful with that.

Leviceljir wrote:

aw I'm not gonna have access to a computer at that time V_V I will find a way though!

Maybe if you had a tablet...
Alright, SPOFS is one tough command.
SPOFS 1,12,12
Back to console...
RUN
What is your name?
slayer
Apocalypse Rising Alpha 1.0
New Game
Load Game
Goes into New Game
Loads everything
Illegal function call (43, SPOFS)
What's wrong THIS TIME?

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

twinArmageddons

@0games you probably forgot to use SPSET you can't use SPOFS unless you have a sprite onscreen

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

TAINT_Zzyex

0Games wrote:

I blame Xbox LIVE for taking time I would have spent developing a very important piece of my life. Kidding, Xbox stuff is awesome.
I'm gonna set this spawn point, make the controls, and make the sprite move when controls are pressed. I need to be careful as to the sprite numbers, because there might be a glitch that moves zombies AND survivor if I'm not careful with that.

Leviceljir wrote:

aw I'm not gonna have access to a computer at that time V_V I will find a way though!

Maybe if you had a tablet...
Alright, SPOFS is one tough command.
SPOFS 1,12,12
Back to console...
RUN
What is your name?
slayer
Apocalypse Rising Alpha 1.0
New Game
Load Game
Goes into New Game
Loads everything
Illegal function call (43, SPOFS)
What's wrong THIS TIME?

i have a xbox one theory. since it never turns off, it could be streaming data into all of your plugged in divices. it will slowly upload a virus that makes an ai hal will apear. he will slowly kill of the members of you family, untill you go into his data base and turn hi off. before you delete him he will sing daisy, as you delete his memory. after you shut him down you will passout and wake up really old.
who knows what im refering to? i bet none of you know.

moral xbox 1 will desroy you.
even Stephen Hawking couldnt compute this

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

TAINT_Zzyex

@twin couldnt chat on the wiki. 3ds chat isnt supported there.

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

twinArmageddons

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

then get on a computer D:<
jk wikia should really add 3ds support

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

InsertPi

Ugh. Sorry guys. Couldn't release 1.5.5 today. I'll have it out before Friday is over! Once again, I'm sorry.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

Ugh. Sorry guys. Couldn't release 1.5.5 today. I'll have it out before Friday is over! Once again, I'm sorry.

D: I was excited for it

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

SmokedSausage

One question is this possible
VERSION1=STR$(BETA 1.5.5)
PRINT "VERSION1"
Edit:(I get a missing operand syntax error)
Basically I'm trying to convert a string into a variable so that i can say PRINT VARIABLE1 and it will turn VARIABLE1 into the string i defined it as

And @Iamaperson Can I make an official MCDS Launcher just like the newest Minecraft Launcher
''KEY FEATURES''
Select a version you want to launch (as long as installed)
Create Profiles and launch the Version the profile has selected
Profile Password protection
Minecraft Music Player (later update)
Ability to Send/Receive Worlds
Save File Management

Edited on by SmokedSausage

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

TAINT_Zzyex

twinArmageddons wrote:

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

then get on a computer D:<
jk wikia should really add 3ds support

my computer kicked me off and spat in my face. it said '4 hours of watching others play ultima 4 and chatting with yo nerd friends is to much fo me to handle. so now im browsing the tutorial thread only to find: no one bothered to say how to move a simple sprite to a different square. ultima dosnt use spanim, it only uses 2 sprites per person. [stand and move arm.] the dead sprite is all the same. all i need to know is how to project an invisable grid and move a sprite 'round it. #desperate

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Slayer

twinArmageddons wrote:

@0games you probably forgot to use SPSET you can't use SPOFS unless you have a sprite onscreen

No, I used SPSET. SPOFS is the real problem.

TAINT_Zzyex

@hansausage circle os?!? no... NO!!! NO!!! nightmares returning... NOOOO Oh God no not circles... im not going to sleep tonight... all because you mentioned the circle... its so horibal... SO HORIBAL gasp great job reminding me of circle you. DONT SEARCH FRIGHTNINGEST SONG EVER 0-o

ive lost my dang wit now. great job. you reminded me of the one thing i erased from my mind. now i will have to count to 10000 again. At about 1245 i will forget why im even counting... horrors aside ive programmed attack and talk [partialy] in. all you ipod owners go to the appstore search ultima iv and get it its free. theres a house in the forest, were all the children go, there in an endless chorus of circle you, comeplay with us, come play with us, we will circle YOU, come play with us, come play with us, for a game of circle You! cant. get. out. of. head. just never warch that song, ive lost many hours of sleep over it

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

SmokedSausage

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

@hansausage circle os?!? no... NO!!! NO!!! nightmares returning... NOOOO Oh God no not circles... im not going to sleep tonight... all because you mentioned the circle... its so horibal... SO HORIBAL gasp great job reminding me of circle you. DONT SEARCH FRIGHTNINGEST SONG EVER 0-o

ive lost my dang wit now. great job. you reminded me of the one thing i erased from my mind. now i will have to count to 10000 again. At about 1245 i will forget why im even counting... horrors aside ive programmed attack and talk [partialy] in. all you ipod owners go to the appstore search ultima iv and get it its free. theres a house in the forest, were all the children go, there in an endless chorus of circle you, comeplay with us, come play with us, we will circle YOU, come play with us, come play with us, for a game of circle You! cant. get. out. of. head. just never warch that song, ive lost many hours of sleep over it

I'm.....I'm Sorry....Please don't hurt me...

Twitter:

InsertPi

@Hansausage that'd be awesome! I won't claim it as mine or put it as part of the group of files for MCDS when I release the versions (you'll have to release it yourself). I have no objections. Go ahead!

@Leviceljir yea sorry. I have a word for cases like this. Procrastination.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

SmokedSausage

IAmAPerson wrote:

@Hansausage that'd be awesome! I won't claim it as mine or put it as part of the group of files for MCDS when I release the versions (you'll have to release it yourself). I have no objections. Go ahead!

Thank you very much!

Twitter:

calc84maniac

Hansausage wrote:

One question is this possible
VERSION1=STR$(BETA 1.5.5)
PRINT "VERSION1"
Edit:(I get a missing operand syntax error)
Basically I'm trying to convert a string into a variable so that i can say PRINT VARIABLE1 and it will turn VARIABLE1 into the string i defined it as

String variables end in the dollar sign ($). So you'd actually do:
VERSION1$="BETA 1.5.5"
PRINT VERSION1$

calc84maniac

TAINT_Zzyex

IAmAPerson wrote:

for all you children on the thread, to procrastinate is to put something off, even when you can do it then,
i.e.
i finished my homework but ize lazy so im gonna turnit in tommarow even though i can today.

procrastination is a element of a type B personality. so that means person is calm, cool and collected. type B's typically live longer. thats why im happy to be a type B. im saying other things to get you know what out of my head. circle you, circle you, the game will never END

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Slayer

Petit Computer Wiki question. I'm trying to sign up so I can add Apocalypse Rising into the wiki, but when I enter my username, email, and password, as well as birth date, it says below birth date that it can't register my account. What's up with that?

TAINT_Zzyex

0Games wrote:

Petit Computer Wiki question. I'm trying to sign up so I can add Apocalypse Rising into the wiki, but when I enter my username, email, and password, as well as birth date, it says below birth date that it can't register my account. What's up with that?

you must not be 13 then -_-

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

InsertPi

0Games wrote:

Yea. You're not 13+. I would say to get someone else to maintain the page and update upon request. I might, depending on how high or low maintainence the page is.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic