DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer

Showing 6,741 to 6,760 of 9,294

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TAINT_Zzyex

6,741. Posted:

@twin i cant seem to kill the skinless titan even when i get him in the neck! i wasted all 5 swords on him

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter: MetricCat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slayer

6,742. Posted:

Ah, TwinArmageddons, I'm sure your game is great and all, but...
YOUR GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE! You should have seen my attempts, lol. I didn't remember the attack button so I kept dying. I remembered attack and spammed that button. I died. I calmly tried to strike my enemy down. I died.
I'm working on Apocalypse Rising. Fire Emblem is SOOO fun, I nearly have an addiction.
Oh, and Attack of the Titans was also above Apocalypse Rising on the PTC menu. That is unacceptable. Lol.

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

my neighborhood was leveled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SegKBXXh_mM

Hohoh, that was awesome... I love pyrotechnics...

Edited on by Slayer

"When the men ran dry of ammunition, they used their blades. And when the
blades ran dull, they used their hands."
Elias, Call of Duty Ghosts
Accents I know: British
Accents I'm working on: Irish, Scottish

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GraphicGenius

6,743. Posted:

IAmAPerson wrote:

Anonymous_Ninja wrote:

@IAmAPerson why dont you just make a steve fist sprite, rotate it with SPANGLE and make it larger with SPSCALE, then you can just use SPOFS and SPANGLE to do the punching animation. it would be much easier than using backgrounds to do it.

I don't know anything about sprites.

I can teach you about sprites. I know angles,animations,and how to make sprites. Tell me what you want to know (It can be more than one thing) and I will try to tell you what I know.

"UGGGHHHHHHHHH I'm such a loser!" -PuppyCat from Cartoon Hangover
That explains my LIFE.

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slayer

6,744. Posted:

programmerpro wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

Anonymous_Ninja wrote:

@IAmAPerson why dont you just make a steve fist sprite, rotate it with SPANGLE and make it larger with SPSCALE, then you can just use SPOFS and SPANGLE to do the punching animation. it would be much easier than using backgrounds to do it.

I don't know anything about sprites.

I can teach you about sprites. I know angles,animations,and how to make sprites. Tell me what you want to know (It can be more than one thing) and I will try to tell you what I know.

You live up to your name, programmerpro. Tell me, can I place a sprite somewhere IN A CERTAIN PLACE in X and Y axis somewhere in SPSET numbers?

"When the men ran dry of ammunition, they used their blades. And when the
blades ran dull, they used their hands."
Elias, Call of Duty Ghosts
Accents I know: British
Accents I'm working on: Irish, Scottish

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

6,745. Posted:

0Games, Raycast Metroid isn't imagination, seeing as you didn't come up with it. And I'd just like to add that you'd be better off working on Quest's engine than you would Game2's for that.

And just one more thing: use the LOAD command for files. Backgrounds are LOAD SCU#:"FILENAME"

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slayer

6,746. Posted:

swordx wrote:

0Games, Raycast Metroid isn't imagination, seeing as you didn't come up with it.

-_- Let's not take a dark turn into off-topic, shall we?
All Metroid aside, can SOMEONE answer my sprite question? I'm close to setting the Apocalypse Rising spawn point and I need it.

Edited on by Slayer

"When the men ran dry of ammunition, they used their blades. And when the
blades ran dull, they used their hands."
Elias, Call of Duty Ghosts
Accents I know: British
Accents I'm working on: Irish, Scottish

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TAINT_Zzyex

6,747. Posted:

can anyone here make ultima iv's font

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter: MetricCat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slayer

6,748. Posted:

Can I set a sprite somewhere besides display it with SPSET using SPSET itself? If so, how?
Simple question. The Apocalypse Rising spawn point depends on one little piece of information.

Edited on by Slayer

"When the men ran dry of ammunition, they used their blades. And when the
blades ran dull, they used their hands."
Elias, Call of Duty Ghosts
Accents I know: British
Accents I'm working on: Irish, Scottish

AuthorMessage
Avatar

InsertPi

6,749. Posted:

BETA 1.5.5 TOMORROW (along with iPhone iOS 7 :D). But before I release, how should I do fog? Responses fast!

Main developer and programmer of Minecraft DS!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Discostew

6,750. Posted:

I finished adding energy draining from all sub weapons, and weapon pellets/capsules now fill up weapon levels. I think next I'm gonna implement my earlier idea of weapon-replenishing states. State 1 is already implemented as that's the normal, but the other two involve filling weapons with lowest energy first.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LeviCelJir

6,751. Posted:

@IAmAPerson WHOO HOOO I'm like a programming pro today! I made a cool steve arm, and made it animated! I'll Convert it to 1.5.5 As soon as you release it. I recommend not programming anything until I release it :P Appearently you have to do nothing with my Mod. Just continue build the game with it.

My 3ds Friend Code: 3625-8498-4946.(Tell Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."---W2 FC:5115 1708 3491---Currents Projects: Cookie Clicker Petit Computer Edition (http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Cookie_Clicker_Petit_Computer_Edition), RAYSCARE

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Discostew

6,752. Posted:

And weapon replenishment prioritizing states are implemented.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Anonymous_Ninja

6,753. Posted:

@0games SPSET can only place a sprite at 0-X 0-Y, so you need to use a SPOFS right after it to move the sprite to where you want.

nope, no signature here...
I lied, here's my friend code: 2406-5448-5608

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LeviCelJir

6,754. Posted:

IAmAPerson wrote:

BETA 1.5.5 TOMORROW (along with iPhone iOS 7 :D). But before I release, how should I do fog? Responses fast!

Oh sorry I didn't see the fog part... So um idk just make fog... It is just fog what else can you make?

My 3ds Friend Code: 3625-8498-4946.(Tell Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."---W2 FC:5115 1708 3491---Currents Projects: Cookie Clicker Petit Computer Edition (http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Cookie_Clicker_Petit_Computer_Edition), RAYSCARE

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slayer

6,755. Posted:

Anonymous_Ninja wrote:

@0games SPSET can only place a sprite at 0-X 0-Y, so you need to use a SPOFS right after it to move the sprite to where you want.

THANK you. Alright, I'm going to have to work on this later. Much later, then I can show a video on basic gameplay.
@IAmAPerson maybe change the color of some of the sky, part fog part blue sky? I don't know but if this will work your welcome.

Edited on by Slayer

"When the men ran dry of ammunition, they used their blades. And when the
blades ran dull, they used their hands."
Elias, Call of Duty Ghosts
Accents I know: British
Accents I'm working on: Irish, Scottish

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GraphicGenius

6,756. Posted:

0Games wrote:

Can you put a sprite in a certain spot using SPSET?

Not with SPSET. But I think I know what you mean. Once you've set the sprite do X=a number:Y= another number
If you do that with whatever numbers you like (you're probably going to have to change it since it's hard to know on the first try) do SPOFS control number,X,Y
That will probably work for whatever you're trying to do.

Leviceljir wrote:

I'm like a programming pro today!

When I saw that post I thought it sounded so much like my profile name! :D
@IAmAPerson I know this is kinda off topic,but I'm still amazed by something I found out today.
I made my Nintendo Life account about a week BEFORE you! I thought there would be a HUGE difference. And that I was second to make my profile!

Edited on by GraphicGenius

"UGGGHHHHHHHHH I'm such a loser!" -PuppyCat from Cartoon Hangover
That explains my LIFE.

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LeviCelJir

6,757. Posted:

programmerpro wrote:

0Games wrote:

Can you put a sprite in a certain spot using SPSET?

Not with SPSET. But I think I know what you mean. Once you've set the sprite do X=a number:Y= another number
If you do that with whatever numbers you like (you're probably going to have to change it since it's hard to know on the first try) do SPOFS control number,X,Y
That will probably work for whatever you're trying to do.

Leviceljir wrote:

I'm like a programming pro today!

When I saw that post I thought it sounded so much like my profile name! :D
IAmAPerson I know this is kinda off topic,but I'm still amazed by something I found out today.
I made my Nintendo Life account about a week BEFORE you! I thought there would be a HUGE difference. And that I was second to make my profile!

When I wrote that I thought that you would probably be confused by it...

My 3ds Friend Code: 3625-8498-4946.(Tell Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."---W2 FC:5115 1708 3491---Currents Projects: Cookie Clicker Petit Computer Edition (http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Cookie_Clicker_Petit_Computer_Edition), RAYSCARE

AuthorMessage
Avatar

twinArmageddons

6,758. Posted:

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

@twin i cant seem to kill the skinless titan even when i get him in the neck! i wasted all 5 swords on him

for some reason you have to hit the colossal titan on its nose to kill it and it takes 3-5 hits to kill it
in the next update he'll only spawn in one mission and as a boss and it'll be a lot harder to kill with new ai and stuff

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShadowGame

6,759. Posted:

Hello,
i have a question about MEM.
I would Save the Score with the code:
MEM=Score (Score ist a variable)
Save "MEM:SCORE1"

So you can Save the Score, but then i would load the Score
and show it:
Load "MEM:Score1"
Print "Highscore";Score1

The Problem: It always print: 0

Question 2:
My Game loads my own sprites and
backgrounds. Everytime it loads them there is a bad noise.
Why? In other games there it Isnt the noise.

Please help me
Thanks

ShadowGame

AuthorMessage
Avatar

InsertPi

6,760. Posted:

ShadowGame wrote:

Hello,
i have a question about MEM.
I would Save the Score with the code:
MEM=Score (Score ist a variable)
Save "MEM:SCORE1"

So you can Save the Score, but then i would load the Score
and show it:
Load "MEM:Score1"
Print "Highscore";Score1

The Problem: It always print: 0

Question 2:
My Game loads my own sprites and
backgrounds. Everytime it loads them there is a bad noise.
Why? In other games there it Isnt the noise.

Please help me
Thanks

Lets make SCORE a variable. Ok, now that SCORE is a variable, we need to make it a string so that we can save it.
MEM$=STR$(SCORE)
STR$ makes a variable into a string. When we save any kind of MEM file, it saves the string MEM$, so the string value of SCORE is now in the string MEM$. Now we save.
SAVE"MEM:SCORE"
There. Now to load it.
LOAD"MEM:SCORE"
MEM$ is now the string value of the score. Lets assign the value of MEM$ to the variable SCORE.
SCORE=VAL(MEM$)
There! That's it! I'll post the code all together for reference.

SCORE=9000
'Just so that we know what SCORE is
MEM$=STR$(SCORE)
SAVE"MEM:SCORE"

And to load:

LOAD"MEM:SCORE"
SCORE=VAL(MEM$)

I hope this helps!

Main developer and programmer of Minecraft DS!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi