Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,741 to 6,760 of 9,620

Discostew

I finished adding energy draining from all sub weapons, and weapon pellets/capsules now fill up weapon levels. I think next I'm gonna implement my earlier idea of weapon-replenishing states. State 1 is already implemented as that's the normal, but the other two involve filling weapons with lowest energy first.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

LeviCelJir

@IAmAPerson WHOO HOOO I'm like a programming pro today! I made a cool steve arm, and made it animated! I'll Convert it to 1.5.5 As soon as you release it. I recommend not programming anything until I release it Appearently you have to do nothing with my Mod. Just continue build the game with it.

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

Discostew

And weapon replenishment prioritizing states are implemented.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Anonymous_Ninja

@0games SPSET can only place a sprite at 0-X 0-Y, so you need to use a SPOFS right after it to move the sprite to where you want.

nope, no signature here...
I lied, here's my friend code: 2406-5448-5608

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

BETA 1.5.5 TOMORROW (along with iPhone iOS 7 ). But before I release, how should I do fog? Responses fast!

Oh sorry I didn't see the fog part... So um idk just make fog... It is just fog what else can you make?

Slayer

Anonymous_Ninja wrote:

@0games SPSET can only place a sprite at 0-X 0-Y, so you need to use a SPOFS right after it to move the sprite to where you want.

THANK you. Alright, I'm going to have to work on this later. Much later, then I can show a video on basic gameplay.
@IAmAPerson maybe change the color of some of the sky, part fog part blue sky? I don't know but if this will work your welcome.

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

GraphicGenius

0Games wrote:

Can you put a sprite in a certain spot using SPSET?

Not with SPSET. But I think I know what you mean. Once you've set the sprite do X=a number:Y= another number
If you do that with whatever numbers you like (you're probably going to have to change it since it's hard to know on the first try) do SPOFS control number,X,Y
That will probably work for whatever you're trying to do.

Leviceljir wrote:

I'm like a programming pro today!

When I saw that post I thought it sounded so much like my profile name!
@IAmAPerson I know this is kinda off topic,but I'm still amazed by something I found out today.
I made my Nintendo Life account about a week BEFORE you! I thought there would be a HUGE difference. And that I was second to make my profile!

Edited on by GraphicGenius

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

LeviCelJir

programmerpro wrote:

0Games wrote:

Can you put a sprite in a certain spot using SPSET?

Not with SPSET. But I think I know what you mean. Once you've set the sprite do X=a number:Y= another number
If you do that with whatever numbers you like (you're probably going to have to change it since it's hard to know on the first try) do SPOFS control number,X,Y
That will probably work for whatever you're trying to do.

Leviceljir wrote:

I'm like a programming pro today!

When I saw that post I thought it sounded so much like my profile name!
IAmAPerson I know this is kinda off topic,but I'm still amazed by something I found out today.
I made my Nintendo Life account about a week BEFORE you! I thought there would be a HUGE difference. And that I was second to make my profile!

When I wrote that I thought that you would probably be confused by it...

twinArmageddons

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

@twin i cant seem to kill the skinless titan even when i get him in the neck! i wasted all 5 swords on him

for some reason you have to hit the colossal titan on its nose to kill it and it takes 3-5 hits to kill it
in the next update he'll only spawn in one mission and as a boss and it'll be a lot harder to kill with new ai and stuff

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

ShadowGame

Hello,
i have a question about MEM.
I would Save the Score with the code:
MEM=Score (Score ist a variable)
Save "MEM:SCORE1"

So you can Save the Score, but then i would load the Score
and show it:
Load "MEM:Score1"
Print "Highscore";Score1

The Problem: It always print: 0

Question 2:
My Game loads my own sprites and
backgrounds. Everytime it loads them there is a bad noise.
Why? In other games there it Isnt the noise.

Please help me
Thanks

ShadowGame

InsertPi

ShadowGame wrote:

Hello,
i have a question about MEM.
I would Save the Score with the code:
MEM=Score (Score ist a variable)
Save "MEM:SCORE1"

So you can Save the Score, but then i would load the Score
and show it:
Load "MEM:Score1"
Print "Highscore";Score1

The Problem: It always print: 0

Question 2:
My Game loads my own sprites and
backgrounds. Everytime it loads them there is a bad noise.
Why? In other games there it Isnt the noise.

Please help me
Thanks

Lets make SCORE a variable. Ok, now that SCORE is a variable, we need to make it a string so that we can save it.
MEM$=STR$(SCORE)
STR$ makes a variable into a string. When we save any kind of MEM file, it saves the string MEM$, so the string value of SCORE is now in the string MEM$. Now we save.
SAVE"MEM:SCORE"
There. Now to load it.
LOAD"MEM:SCORE"
MEM$ is now the string value of the score. Lets assign the value of MEM$ to the variable SCORE.
SCORE=VAL(MEM$)
There! That's it! I'll post the code all together for reference.

SCORE=9000
'Just so that we know what SCORE is
MEM$=STR$(SCORE)
SAVE"MEM:SCORE"

And to load:

LOAD"MEM:SCORE"
SCORE=VAL(MEM$)

I hope this helps!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

ShadowGame

Thanks!!
Do you know the answer to question 2?

And i have another question:
I played Attack on Titan Tribute and i loved the music.
I looked in the code for the BGMPLAY number and found Bgm 129 and 130.
I use them in my game now, but it dont play the music. If i Start and close Attack
on Titan Tribute and then i start my game it plays the music...
Does somebody know why?

And please help me with question number 2 of my last post.
Thank you really much

Edited on by ShadowGame

ShadowGame

LeviCelJir

@IAmAPerson When is 1.5.5 coming out? I gotta add the fist to it while I have access to a computer so I can make the QRs

twinArmageddons

ShadowGame wrote:

I use them in my game now, but it dont play the music. If i Start and close Attack
Does somebody know why?

you have to copy all the DATA at the end of the code
look for the labels @SONG and @MUSIC and copy all that data
i would delete everything else and save it as a seperate file and use APPEND to add it
also for your second question make sure before you load your file you write SYSBEEP=0
that gets rid of the noises

Edited on by twinArmageddons

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

ShadowGame

Thanks
is this much to copy?

Edited on by ShadowGame

ShadowGame

TAINT_Zzyex

twinArmageddons wrote:

ShadowGame wrote:

Does somebody know why?

its actualy @moosic

you have to copy all the DATA at the end of the code
look for the labels @SONG and @MUSIC and copy all that data
i would delete everything else and save it as a seperate file and use APPEND to add it
also for your second question make sure before you load your file you write SYSBEEP=0
that gets rid of the noises

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

GraphicGenius

Does anybody need a tutorial? I would love to help. And can someone show me how to make qrs? I finished what I want to send to @Pootrick2 and it's really important for our game.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

InsertPi

Leviceljir wrote:

@IAmAPerson When is 1.5.5 coming out? I gotta add the fist to it while I have access to a computer so I can make the QRs

In about an hour (7 CST)

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

In about an hour (7 CST)

aw I'm not gonna have access to a computer at that time V_V I will find a way though!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic