Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,721 to 6,740 of 9,620

Discostew

Just finished Item 3's A.I, and platform rails are working with the exception that it disappears when in the instance where Megaman gets squished between it and the ceiling (which I want it to drop him off the platform). Adding a check that examines if the sprite is an item weapon or not should do the trick.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

BonChoi

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

OGAMES WHAT HAVE YOU DOOOOOOONEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE WHOLE WORLD IS BEING SUCKED INT THE POOOOOOOORRRRRTALLLLLLLLLLLLL

And here's what happens when you divide by 0!
Or just this,
Division by zero (2, PRINT)

Programmer for Minecraft DS!

Press B!

Discostew

lol, I must have anticipated the check earlier, because I was just about to add it in when I scanned my code once more to find I already did it.

All I really have left concerning the sub weapons (that I can think of) is to have them drain the weapon meter when using them and re-fill them when touching a weapon pellet/capsule.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

TAINT_Zzyex

@bonchoi look at what youve done!!!!!!

YOUVE DOOMED US ALL.

hopefully i can finish my gaame before this:

sigh

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

LeviCelJir

@IAmAPerson I have done It! I even made it on 1.5! I completly trashed my old ones I mean I still have the old ones I'm just not giving them out... But I did it! If you release 1.5.5 before I give my Qrs I may even convert it into 1.5.5

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

Slayer

Alright, I just need good sprite coordination and I'm set.
Can you place a sprite in a certain place while displaying the sprite with SPSET?

I have nothing really to say about myself.

TAINT_Zzyex

my neighborhood was leveled

at least i still have my 3ds.
@twin for the titan game you should make the shop closer to were you spawn

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

twinArmageddons

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

at least i still have my 3ds.
@twin for the titan game you should make the shop closer to were you spawn

sorry but the map is already small enough as it is but in the next update ill add a smaller map

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

TAINT_Zzyex

will eren be able to turn into titan form?

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

twinArmageddons

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

i'm actually working on adding that now
in the next update i'm trying to add cheats,day/night,new missions, stronger colossal titan and only appears in one mission, titan mode, more options and controls, new ai and titan mechanics, and new areas
the problem im having with titan mode right now is that it's too overpowered and im trying to balance it out a bit but otherwise it works great

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

Slayer

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

That's it, I'm scanning this game
After Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon of course. .

Edited on by Slayer

TAINT_Zzyex

@twin i cant seem to kill the skinless titan even when i get him in the neck! i wasted all 5 swords on him

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Slayer

Ah, TwinArmageddons, I'm sure your game is great and all, but...
YOUR GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE! You should have seen my attempts, lol. I didn't remember the attack button so I kept dying. I remembered attack and spammed that button. I died. I calmly tried to strike my enemy down. I died.
I'm working on Apocalypse Rising. Fire Emblem is SOOO fun, I nearly have an addiction.
Oh, and Attack of the Titans was also above Apocalypse Rising on the PTC menu. That is unacceptable. Lol.

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

Hohoh, that was awesome... I love pyrotechnics...

Edited on by Slayer

GraphicGenius

IAmAPerson wrote:

Anonymous_Ninja wrote:

@IAmAPerson why dont you just make a steve fist sprite, rotate it with SPANGLE and make it larger with SPSCALE, then you can just use SPOFS and SPANGLE to do the punching animation. it would be much easier than using backgrounds to do it.

I don't know anything about sprites.

I can teach you about sprites. I know angles,animations,and how to make sprites. Tell me what you want to know (It can be more than one thing) and I will try to tell you what I know.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

Slayer

programmerpro wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

Anonymous_Ninja wrote:

@IAmAPerson why dont you just make a steve fist sprite, rotate it with SPANGLE and make it larger with SPSCALE, then you can just use SPOFS and SPANGLE to do the punching animation. it would be much easier than using backgrounds to do it.

I don't know anything about sprites.

I can teach you about sprites. I know angles,animations,and how to make sprites. Tell me what you want to know (It can be more than one thing) and I will try to tell you what I know.

You live up to your name, programmerpro. Tell me, can I place a sprite somewhere IN A CERTAIN PLACE in X and Y axis somewhere in SPSET numbers?

swordx

0Games, Raycast Metroid isn't imagination, seeing as you didn't come up with it. And I'd just like to add that you'd be better off working on Quest's engine than you would Game2's for that.

And just one more thing: use the LOAD command for files. Backgrounds are LOAD SCU#:"FILENAME"

swordx

Slayer

swordx wrote:

0Games, Raycast Metroid isn't imagination, seeing as you didn't come up with it.

-_- Let's not take a dark turn into off-topic, shall we?
All Metroid aside, can SOMEONE answer my sprite question? I'm close to setting the Apocalypse Rising spawn point and I need it.

Edited on by Slayer

TAINT_Zzyex

can anyone here make ultima iv's font

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Slayer

Can I set a sprite somewhere besides display it with SPSET using SPSET itself? If so, how?
Simple question. The Apocalypse Rising spawn point depends on one little piece of information.

Edited on by Slayer

InsertPi

BETA 1.5.5 TOMORROW (along with iPhone iOS 7 ). But before I release, how should I do fog? Responses fast!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic