AuthorMessage

Gimmemorecoinz

6,641. Posted:

da da da internet isn't out yet ehehehe

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

AuthorMessage

Slayer

6,642. Posted:

Is anyone waiting for the release of Gladiators? I'm thinking of doing something really insane that those people won't like.
FYI: This insane act will get Apocalypse Rising out faster.

Edited on by Slayer

"When the men ran dry of ammunition, they used their blades. And when the
blades ran dull, they used their hands."
Elias, Call of Duty Ghosts
Accents I know: British
Accents I'm working on: Irish, Scottish

AuthorMessage

Bluerobin2

6,643. Posted:

@Gimmiemorecoinz CHECK YOUR SMASH BROS WIKI PAGE OR PAGE 176 ON THIS TOPIC FOR A BANNER I MADE AS A GRP. Sorry for caps. I need to get his attention.

Edited on by Bluerobin2

Houston, We have a Syntax Error.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,644. Posted:

Leviceljir wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

programmerpro I am aware of that glitch. I'm gonna fix it in the big "bug fix update" aka Beta 1.6. I will attempt to fix all the bugs that exist in the game in that update.

Wait Don't get rid of the cool glitchs like being able to run through blocks! Its useful for adventure maps...

Wait, what?!

Main developer and programmer of Minecraft DS!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage

Slayer

6,645. Posted:

IAmAPerson wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

programmerpro I am aware of that glitch. I'm gonna fix it in the big "bug fix update" aka Beta 1.6. I will attempt to fix all the bugs that exist in the game in that update.

Wait Don't get rid of the cool glitchs like being able to run through blocks! Its useful for adventure maps...

Wait, what?!

I am so trying that!
Aw, it doesn't work...
Now, is anybody waiting for Gladiators?

Edited on by Slayer

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,646. Posted:

@0Games it does work. I just did it like 10 times. Well, there's another to-be-fixed glitch for 1.6! (@Leviceljir you shouldn't've said anything)

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage

Slayer

6,647. Posted:

Is.Anyone.Waiting.For.Gladiators.

AuthorMessage

LeviCelJir

6,648. Posted:

IAmAPerson wrote:

@0Games it does work. I just did it like 10 times. Well, there's another to-be-fixed glitch for 1.6! (@Leviceljir you shouldn't've said anything)

aw you have to ruin the fun don't you D:

My 3ds Friend Code: 3625-8498-4946.(Tell Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."---W2 FC:5115 1708 3491---Currents Projects: Cookie Clicker Petit Computer Edition (http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Cookie_Clicker_Petit_Computer_Edition), RAYSCARE

AuthorMessage

Slayer

6,649. Posted:

Okay, since nobody answers I'll just do the insane thing now. Unless someone does something...

AuthorMessage

twinArmageddons

6,650. Posted:

@0Games im waiting for gladiators :3

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

AuthorMessage

Slayer

6,651. Posted:

twinArmageddons wrote:

@0Games im waiting for gladiators :3

Okay. I was going to drop that since I'm completely stuck and it's holding two projects back... But since people want it, I'll continue I guess...
Unless people want Apocalypse Rising or the pending Ghost Scrolls I more...
Look at what boxtropica whoever that is said about Ghost Scrolls on GameFAQs:

boxtropica wrote:

That's a lot.

And "Ghost Scrolls" — "Elder Scrolls".
Come on.
Don't make an RPG because you want to: Make an RPG to innovate- Have an AMAZING idea- Something that will be completely different from every other RPG ever created.

No amazing idea = Boring generic RPG

Okay, now back to me. IAmAPerson probably already saw this, being on GameFAQs and all...

Edited on by Slayer

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,652. Posted:

Leviceljir wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

0Games it does work. I just did it like 10 times. Well, there's another to-be-fixed glitch for 1.6! (@Leviceljir you shouldn't've said anything)

Well, for my seeecret 1.8 update, I can't have glitches like that! No no no...

Edited on by InsertPi

AuthorMessage

TAINT_Zzyex

6,653. Posted:

RudyDog wrote:

I was wanting this game, then I saw some of the posts... Dafuq is this and how do you use it?

keep it at a pg bro. this forums full of children. seriosly i got my post deleted for saying period

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter: MetricCat

AuthorMessage

LeviCelJir

6,654. Posted:

IAmAPerson wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

[quote=IAmAPerson0Games it does work. I just did it like 10 times. Well, there's another to-be-fixed glitch for 1.6! (@Leviceljir you shouldn't've said anything)

Well, for my seeecret 1.8 update, I can't have glitches like that! No no no...

[/quote]
Only if you would tell us what 1.8 is adding...Otherwise It's ruining the fun

My 3ds Friend Code: 3625-8498-4946.(Tell Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."---W2 FC:5115 1708 3491---Currents Projects: Cookie Clicker Petit Computer Edition (http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Cookie_Clicker_Petit_Computer_Edition), RAYSCARE

AuthorMessage

TAINT_Zzyex

6,655. Posted:

twinArmageddons wrote:

@TAINT_Zzyex is this better
Untitled

i will scan these tommarow my sister is using the computer for 'homework' cough watching youtube cough.

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter: MetricCat

AuthorMessage

SmokedSausage

6,656. Posted:

BonChoi wrote:

Hansausage wrote:

Thanks! I am really glad someone enjoys it. There are so many more things that could be done with it that aren't though. Anyway thanks for playing!

Hey Han you should add a flying animation, the laughing dog and a better AI.
Awesome game btw :)

Those are actually all of the things i plan to add and AI definitely needs to be improved trying to think of ways to improve it...anyway I will release one more version with improved AI and the dog! This update will be implemented when i get some dog sprites done! Thanks for the recommendations!.

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter: GabrielWarfield

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,657. Posted:

The forums are starting to speed up, but...

All I have to do now is finish up the touch screen and Beta 1.5.5 will be released for Minecraft DS! After that, I will start making MCDSEdit. Trust me, if you plan to make adventure maps, this is an essential tool.

AuthorMessage

steriaca

6,658. Posted:

Anyone have any hints on how to scan qrs which I am surfing this board using the DSi, and scaning them with my 3DS?

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage

LeviCelJir

6,659. Posted:

IAmAPerson wrote:

All I have to do now is finish up the touch screen and Beta 1.5.5 will be released for Minecraft DS! After that, I will start making MCDSEdit. Trust me, if you plan to make adventure maps, this is an essential tool.

Is MCDSEdit gonna be like petit blocks?

Edited on by LeviCelJir

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,660. Posted:

Leviceljir wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

Is MCDSEdit gonna be like petit blocks?

No, it'll be a 2d, top-view editor. You'll be able to place any block, change character position, inventory (even put bedrock in your inventory) change where you're looking, etc.