ShadowGame

6,621. Posted:

Thanks for your helping and sorry for the mistake with
spawn. I have another question:
I would make Level 2 in my game.
I would make 2 enemies in this Level.
The Problem is: how can i Check the collision
With sprite 4 (sprite 4 is a shoot that kills
the enemies.) and the two Enemy sprites (4 and 7)?
And how can i make the sprites to move?

Sorry for so much questions

ShadowGame

AuthorMessage

GraphicGenius

6,622. Posted:

IAmAPerson wrote:

@ramstrong I do this: I touch the top-left and bottom-right of each button, record the TCHX and TCHY values of both presses, then I do something like this:
IF TCHX>10 AND TCHY> 10 AND TCHX<20 AND TCHY<20 THEN @EATPOTATO

That's what I usually do too. And WOW these forums are slow.

Edited on by GraphicGenius

"UGGGHHHHHHHHH I'm such a loser!" -PuppyCat from Cartoon Hangover
That explains my LIFE.

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,623. Posted:

@programmerpro they are usually NOT this slow. I don't know why we are all being so quiet. Maybe...someone is planning a big surprise and I don't know about it?

Main developer and programmer of Minecraft DS!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage

Discostew

6,624. Posted:

Maybe people are just busy, whether that is with their SmileBASIC projects or other things.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,625. Posted:

Discostew wrote:

Maybe people are just busy, whether that is with their SmileBASIC projects...

Yea I'm really working hard and trying to finish this next update for #MCDS (Yea, I just did that). @Bluerobin2 do you have an approximate date for the release of SmallMath? Not trying to rush you! Also, what are the commands and what is the syntax for each command? As soon as I get it, I want to make a 4-function calculator (if the language has the ability to use IFs in strings). Also, I'd love to see some graphic commands. Maybe something like:

DRAW.LINE X start,Y start,X end,Y end,colour

or

DRAW.DOT X,Y,colour

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage

Slayer

6,626. Posted:

ramstrong wrote:

0Games wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

What is you guys' LEAST favourite part of PTC programming? (snip)

Everything. I'm in it for the aftermath results.

A programmer would never say that. Maybe you should change your tag line signature to something more appropriate.

-_-
I'm not really sure if you can see through untrue statements or not. Everyone knows me here, I would never MEAN that.
I would say sprites, those seem simple but it took me a really long time to get the Gladiators custom sprites working for real.

Edited on by Slayer

"When the men ran dry of ammunition, they used their blades. And when the
blades ran dull, they used their hands."
Elias, Call of Duty Ghosts
Accents I know: British
Accents I'm working on: Irish, Scottish

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

6,627. Posted:

IAmAPerson wrote:

@programmerpro they are usually NOT this slow. I don't know why we are all being so quiet. Maybe...someone is planning a big surprise and I don't know about it?

heh heh heh...

He has KO'd Blakizens
He has KO'd Mega Kangashkans
He has KO'd Rayquazas
He has KO'd Genesects
Hes even KO'd Shedinja...without a super effective move
Who's next to doubt the might of MR.DERP?
#MR.DERP FOR UBERS 2016

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

SmokedSausage

6,628. Posted:

Hairmanban19 wrote:

@Hansausage i really like your Duck Hunt game! :D

Thanks! I am really glad someone enjoys it. There are so many more things that could be done with it that aren't though. Anyway thanks for playing!

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter: GabrielWarfield

AuthorMessage

BonChoi

6,629. Posted:

Hansausage wrote:

Thanks! I am really glad someone enjoys it. There are so many more things that could be done with it that aren't though. Anyway thanks for playing!

Hey Han you should add a flying animation, the laughing dog and a better AI.
Awesome game btw :)

Edited on by BonChoi

Programmer for Minecraft DS!

Press B!

AuthorMessage

Slayer

6,630. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

heh heh heh...

You caught us...
We were planning a party...

Edit: I scanned Tristones.
I see what everyone means by the loading time. O_O
And for IAmAPerson if you want to scan it, it's on the wiki:
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Tristones

Edited on by Slayer

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,631. Posted:

Me before getting Tristones:
How long can this be?

Me after playing Tristones:
The only thing longer than that is my random 3d terrain generator!

AuthorMessage

TAINT_Zzyex

6,632. Posted:

twinArmageddons wrote:

i just released version 0.05 of my attack on titan game c:
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_on_Titan_Tribute_Game
i added a limited amount of swords, swords can break if you hit titans too much, better 3dmg physics, left attacking, scrolling background, respawning after you die, easier to hit the titans, and an option to change the music volume
it's still very buggy though

cant scan them could you make some new codes?

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter: MetricCat

AuthorMessage

Bluerobin2

6,633. Posted:

@IamAPerson I'm commiting all my time to my Wiki contest submission. I must beat @iprice's beutiful creation! Syntax is simple. Watch the "Hello World!" video on my YouTube channel and check it out. I reccomend watching it in hd. Graphic commands? Shouldn't take too long to do. IF statement? Maybe. Maybe not. You only have 21 lines and every math operation needs to be done seperatly (ie. ADD()). Bottom screen and buttons will NOT be supported due to ports.

Houston, We have a Syntax Error.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

twinArmageddons

6,634. Posted:

@TAINT_Zzyex is this better
Untitled

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

AuthorMessage

Slayer

6,635. Posted:

IAmAPerson wrote:

Me before getting Tristones:
How long can this be?

Me after playing Tristones:
The only thing longer than that is my random 3d terrain generator!

Lol...
Before and after up in here, huh?

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,636. Posted:

@Bluerobin2 well, can you post what you have right now? I can't wait. >.< Srry if I'm rushing you.

How should I do the fog for minecraft DS? I'm making fog to go along with render distance. I'm looking for the best looks (@Leviceljir) with the fastest method (@randomous and @calc84maniac)

AuthorMessage

LeviCelJir

6,637. Posted:

Huh what? What am I needed for?

My 3ds Friend Code: 3625-8498-4946.(Tell Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."---W2 FC:5115 1708 3491---Currents Projects: Cookie Clicker Petit Computer Edition (http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Cookie_Clicker_Petit_Computer_Edition), RAYSCARE

AuthorMessage

GraphicGenius

6,638. Posted:

@IAmAPerson I downloaded the latest version of your game and it was great! But if you need to do any bug fixes I have something to tell you:
When I'm on the front page and I press the Credits button it brings me to the chat area. I checked the source code but it was to complex for me.

"UGGGHHHHHHHHH I'm such a loser!" -PuppyCat from Cartoon Hangover
That explains my LIFE.

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,639. Posted:

@programmerpro I am aware of that glitch. I'm gonna fix it in the big "bug fix update" aka Beta 1.6. I will attempt to fix all the bugs that exist in the game in that update.

AuthorMessage

LeviCelJir

6,640. Posted:

IAmAPerson wrote:

@programmerpro I am aware of that glitch. I'm gonna fix it in the big "bug fix update" aka Beta 1.6. I will attempt to fix all the bugs that exist in the game in that update.

Wait Don't get rid of the cool glitchs like being able to run through blocks! Its useful for adventure maps...

My 3ds Friend Code: 3625-8498-4946.(Tell Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."---W2 FC:5115 1708 3491---Currents Projects: Cookie Clicker Petit Computer Edition (http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Cookie_Clicker_Petit_Computer_Edition), RAYSCARE