DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer

Showing 6,501 to 6,520 of 9,485

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

6,501. Posted:

What happens when you mess with code?

You learn, that's what happens most of the time.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,502. Posted:

Holy crap. Working on MCDS Beta 1.5.5 and the boot up time is now almost as long as Village. Wow. How long does it take to DIM a 16x16 array?

Also, I messed with a few of the GFILLS. It's HILARIOUS!!! You gotta try it! I just swapped a couple variables.

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage

randomous

6,503. Posted:

@IAmAPerson Well, @calc84maniac beat me to it. Sorry! And LOL does Village really have that long of a loading time? I didn't know it was that long... lol.

@ChangeV Sorry, I didn't know. I knew it was an old concept when I made that program, I just wanted to functionalize it in case someone else wanted to use it. It seems you did the same thing... sorry about that!

Edit: I take it nobody cares much about the "ball labyrinth" idea. Oh well, that's why I asked first lol.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

AuthorMessage

Slayer

6,504. Posted:

randomous wrote:

And LOL does Village really have that long of a loading time? I didn't know it was that long... lol.

You didn't notice? HOW CAN YOU NOT PLAY YOUR OWN GAME? Lol, JK. Village takes a bit because it has to load the save file, pass the time, and call on a lot.

Edited on by Slayer

"Hello sir, may I take your order?"
"Yes, I'll have a cheeseburger and fries..."
"I AM the cheeseburger and fries!"
Things you need to know about me:
I hate Texas.

AuthorMessage

randomous

6,505. Posted:

@0Games I know it's long, but it's not nearly as long as... Tristones and stuff.

randomous

AuthorMessage

twinArmageddons

6,506. Posted:

randomous wrote:

@0Games I know it's long, but it's not nearly as long as... Tristones and stuff.

that loading time still gives me nightmares... e-e

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,507. Posted:

Are you guys gonna get mad at me cause I don't know what Tristones is?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage

Bluerobin2

6,508. Posted:

@IamAPerson only the best clone of terraria I have ever seen. But no save. Makes some angry.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,509. Posted:

Bluerobin2 wrote:

@IamAPerson only the best clone of terraria I have ever seen. But no save. Makes some angry.

Oh yay! QRs?

AuthorMessage

Slayer

6,510. Posted:

Bluerobin2 wrote:

Simple solution. Break into the code, program saving, and re-release it unofficially to everyone on the forums. No one will ever know but us.

I hate Texas.

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,511. Posted:

Working on inventory! (Bedrock is now unbreakable)

AuthorMessage

Slayer

6,512. Posted:

Tristones is frustrating to scan!!!!!
There are 36 QR CODES, this has taken longer than MM2! That was lengthy due to more than 90 QRs, but this takes so long to scan it's ridiculous.
QR 22 is NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO SCAN! It took me 10 minutes until I gave up scanning it!

Edited on by Slayer

I hate Texas.

AuthorMessage

mystman12

6,513. Posted:

PTCutilities can be used to create QR codes, right?

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

TAINT_Zzyex

6,514. Posted:

working on mob sprites for my rpg... i also haz the story for it. your the green empire and you are attacked by the strange red empire along with there monsters. you must go to the other six empires, and recruit them by doing quests. each empire's city has 4 scrolling sheets, and each also has 3 villages (exept the nomads). im using oldschool sprites/bgu ro try to capture the reality of old games like final fantasy for snes and ultima. also theres skeles and moblins, wich work for the reds.

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter: MetricCat

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,515. Posted:

mystman12 wrote:

PTCutilities can be used to create QR codes, right?

Yep! That's the main reason I use it!

AuthorMessage

LeviCelJir

6,516. Posted:

@IAmAPerson Can you like make a sign block or something? I wanna make adventure maps :P

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

6,517. Posted:

Leviceljir wrote:

@IAmAPerson Can you like make a sign block or something? I wanna make adventure maps :P

I highly doubt I can do that anytime soon, although I said the same thing with multiple layers, so I don't know.

AuthorMessage

TAINT_Zzyex

6,518. Posted:

@iamaperson when will touch-veiwing work. i wants to build but i cants... STUPID R/L BUTTONNNNNNZ

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter: MetricCat

AuthorMessage

mystman12

6,519. Posted:

Are there any PTCutilities tutorials? I tried creating QR codes and I trie importing images into GRP files, but I can't figure anything out. I'm using Windows 8 btw. Is it compatible?

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

randomous

6,520. Posted:

@mystman12 It's pretty much all drag and drop... if you can't drag the file into the window, then PTC utilities doesn't like Windows 8.

randomous