Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,121 to 6,140 of 9,620

GraphicGenius

Pootrick2 wrote:

Who wants to help me port Legend of Zelda for NES over to PTC

I think we would have to do a lot less than the real one but I would love to help!
Even though I would have to quit my current project I will help.

Edited on by GraphicGenius

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

Pootrick2

Thanks were do we start?
Quick response please

Edited on by Pootrick2

I LOVE petit computer AND anything Zelda/Minecraft related (i own all zelda games)

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

3DS Friend Code: 0919-9700-5328 | Nintendo Network ID: Pootrick2 | Twitter:

TAINT_Zzyex

ive made my map for terrarium. i shall not have randomly generated maps for a while... i just want to get a demo of my pinned idea up as quickly as possible cause lots of you probably think im a liar.

the general idea is to say that the legs and arms are like 'swords' in other programs you have left the leg swings left then moves back and the other leg swings left. use a sword then the normal arm is replaced by the sword holding arm sprite witch gives the illusion of it thrusting forwards. similar to pinning the sword to the boy thrusting sprite.

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Hairmanban19

Has anyone ever thought of making a first-person RPG using Minecraft DS's engine? I want to make one but i'm nowhere near being able to make one. And i wouldn't have enough time to make one even if i did know graphic and other commands because of school.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

twinArmageddons

Hairmanban19 wrote:

Has anyone ever thought of making a first-person RPG using Minecraft DS's engine?=

i was actually thinking of combining raycast and game2

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

Eel

Hairmanban19 wrote:

Has anyone ever thought of making a first-person RPG using Minecraft DS's engine? I want to make one but i'm nowhere near being able to make one. And i wouldn't have enough time to make one even if i did know graphic and other commands because of school.

I suggested it before.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

InsertPi

@ramstrong sorry I got off-topic. I'll delete it for spam. Anyway, I'm working on saving a TON of stuff in the GRP. (block in hand, where you're looking, etc.)

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Miblon

I'm making a game called Boy Flinger using Ramstrong's Sprite Collision source code in the tutorial thread (thanks ramstrong!) It has a background, the witch is replaced with a skeleton, and there's a score and a count for boy's flung. Here are the features I'm planning (or don't know how to program)-
-The boys don't go after you, instead they go for a chest or something
-Getting rid of the keyboard for the touch screen
-Animation for the boys

This isn't a interesting signature. Go look at someone elses.
Friend Code: 5370-0889-8930

Justlink

how do you change backgrounds when a sprite reaches a point on the screen, and how do make a sprite solid

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Hairmanban19

twinArmageddons wrote:

Hairmanban19 wrote:

Has anyone ever thought of making a first-person RPG using Minecraft DS's engine?=

i was actually thinking of combining raycast and game2

I can see how that would look. But i was thinking of one where you walk around the same way in Minecraft DS,and there would be a sprite for the blade of a sword so it looks like your holding a sword.(much like Daggerfall) And you would go through dungeons and maybe get to go outside also. And the combat could be a little like Daggerfall,Daggerfall's combat is like Doom's combat but instead of guns,you use swords and bows. Sure,it would probably get laggy but wouldn't it be an awesome project?

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Pootrick2

@IAmAPerson my i please join the MCDS team im a very good artist and I could help with the logo

I LOVE petit computer AND anything Zelda/Minecraft related (i own all zelda games)

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

TAINT_Zzyex

do you know terrarias logo? if so could you change it to say terrarium for my game? that would help

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Pootrick2

I would love to do that @Zzyex but tomorrow,im going to taekwondoe right now but I could easily do that. just one question will i do it on the grped program or actually hand draw it ?

Edited on by Pootrick2

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

TAINT_Zzyex

use grped please

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

TAINT_Zzyex

and levice i made the robot hat

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Pootrick2

Are you making a wiki post for this

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

TAINT_Zzyex

ive decided to use for ground and background to make stuff easyer on the map soooo... how do you load them both at once?
i know this is slightly noobish

and about that raycast rpg... are you thinking of a skyrym type game? if so that would take FOREVER to make with just one person and a stylist

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

TAINT_Zzyex

Pootrick2 wrote:

Are you making a wiki post for this

cant use a computer right now and my 3ds cant load edit i will on the 'morrow

Edited on by TAINT_Zzyex

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Pootrick2

I will start working on a terrarium logo it will be finished in about a week or two i will post the qr for it and if you add this to the petit computer wiki can you put me in the credits as graphic designer or can you put me on the wiki ad the graphic designer or something

Edited on by Pootrick2

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

TAINT_Zzyex

thanks like i said wiki up tomorrow

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic