Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,061 to 6,080 of 9,620

TAINT_Zzyex

@randomous or anyone who can somehow understand how to program music i would like it if you could make Aerith's song for my game. i love that song alot and it would be awsome so could you try?!?!

justlink wrote:

@iamaperson
persson, what are you gonna add to minecraftds. are u gonna make it so u can climb stuff of have more floors. also, if i can help anyone in anyway, just tell me

one thing about that... this has already been discussed a bit and it dosnt realy seem possible. the software wasnt even ment to be 3d. i hate to hate but layering buildings just probably wont happen... i dont even think jumping is realy probable. i would like to see what @IamAPerson does with it but if anything buildings are quite the ways away.
keep crafting tho

Edited on by theblackdragon

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

InsertPi

@Zzyex jumping is possible, I just don't have it in. The reason? You can see above the blocks, which doesn't load, therefore screwing up the 3D effect. If I ever have tops of blocks, then I would certainly add it! I actually had jumping before it was replaced with sprint.

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

ramstrong

randomous wrote:

It's just one frame, but I noticed it almost every time, and it bugged me lol. Anyway, that's why it's two lines instead of 1: tap lag.

Tap lag of one frame bugs you? LOL. No wonder I missed it. It doesn't bug me at all. Oh, well, I learn something everyday.

The card backs are on CARD4, but they're packaged up with the program so you'd need to run CHRED after loading, edit the sprite, save it as a new file, load up the file, then repackage the game.

What I did:
Load KLNDKE
Load CHRED
Edit SPU4
Save as CARDBACK
Load KLNDKE
Edit Line 54:
@START
GCLS
LOAD "SPU4:CARDBACK"

Run
No problem.
So, if you want to add optional custom card back loading, I don't see why that would be a problem. You don't need to build the whole editor, just a line to optionally load a card back sprite sheet. Furthermore, you don't have to package the whole thing again. Just provide the sprite sheet as additional QR code. That way I don't have to rescan the whole package just to have custom back.

Note: If you make modification to the program, remember to save the new whole program as a package, or you'll miss out custom graphics on sprite 0-3. Like I did. Sigh.

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

TAINT_Zzyex

project idea- terraria clone

ize be making the sprites for wood trees pickax sword stone back stone wood back player bow iron bronze and gold excaliber, armor, arrows and torches. i shall start on the 'morrow. i think i will make grass and zombies... and bunnies. i like bunnies.

dont judge

i shall call it terarium like you know... a terrarium like those little glass boxes full of nature are...

Zzyex wrote:

@randomous or anyone who can somehow understand how to program music i would like it if you could make Aerith's song for my game. i love that song alot and it would be awsome so could you try?!?!

its gonna be for terraria even tho its from finalfantasy 7 its just realy good music... i cried. over a song. realy. its that beautiful

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

twinArmageddons

@Zzyex please start editing your posts

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

SmokedSausage

Woot! Just finished sprite collision thanks to @Ramstrong!
Just a few more things to add
-Better Duck AI (Quote from my Gramma "OMG THE DUCK HAD A FLIP-OUT ATTACK")
-Options menu
-Duck Animation
-Origional Duck Hunt Music
-Dog sprite+animation
Edit:Why was this Edited bya Moderator?

Edited on by SmokedSausage

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

Slayer

Zzyex wrote:

ize be making the sprites for wood trees pickax sword stone back stone wood back player bow iron bronze and gold excaliber, armor, arrows and torches. i shall start on the 'morrow. i think i will make grass and zombies... and bunnies. i like bunnies.

dont judge

i shall call it terarium like you know... a terrarium like those little glass boxes full of nature are...

You're doing that? Oh, I was going to clone Terraria, but I don't care. I have too many ideas anyway.
I'm stunned by the new MCXB360 mash up of Mass Effect...(Minecraft Xbox 360)
Anyway, since I am in a mental position to program...
Never mind, I will just play a game I haven't played in a while.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

LeviCelJir

0Games wrote:

Zzyex wrote:

dont judge

You're doing that? Oh, I was going to clone Terraria, but I don't care. I have too many ideas anyway.
I'm stunned by the new MCXB360 mash up of Mass Effect...(Minecraft Xbox 360)
Anyway, since I am in a mental position to program...
Never mind, I will just play a game I haven't played in a while.

That mash-up pack seemed like it was only made for the mars facility map. It doesn't really make sense in survival.

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

Miblon

I've been still working on my Quote spritesheet. So far I've got him looking up while walking and jumping, looking down while jumping, him 'inspecting' things (he just turns himself) and his fainted sprite. If anyone would want, I could be your spriter, as long as you give me a template to work with.

Edited on by Miblon

This isn't a interesting signature. Go look at someone elses.
Friend Code: 5370-0889-8930

TAINT_Zzyex

im trying a new way to use the sprites in my teraria clone. insteed of making 30 sprites just to swing something around i am going to 'pin' the arm sprite to the body sprite and make it spin. so if you use a pic it will tell the arm that is 'pinned' to the avatar to spin around with the pic in its hand. im suprised it hasnt been done.
note this might not work...
all help would help «--redundent :/

this should be interesting

im gonna make bunnys invincible. just cause at night the zombies that spawn would kill them (cause zombies kill all peaceful sprites) and it would cause lag. and i like bunnys.

there will also be no blood. lag there to.

it would be cool if someone could help with the zombie sprites. ive got the avatar but i keep failing with the zombie. i will use my 'pinned' system for zombies also but with both arms. if someone could make the armless zombie and 2 arms (left and right) it would help alot. im designing swords right now

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Slayer

Zzyex wrote:

it would be cool if someone could help with the zombie sprites. ive got the avatar but i keep failing with the zombie. i will use my 'pinned' system for zombies also but with both arms. if someone could make the armless zombie and 2 arms (left and right) it would help alot. im designing swords right now

Don't forget avatar creation though. One of the coolest things in Terraria is creation.
I'll work on my project, I was just playing Left 4 Dead 2 for a bit. I have an idea for another gamemode in Apocalypse Rising, which is actually a Left 4 Dead sort of gameplay. I might call it "Passing Mode". Catchy, making it a great name for the gamemode.

Edited on by Slayer

TAINT_Zzyex

0Games wrote:

Zzyex wrote:

Don't forget avatar creation though. One of the coolest things in Terraria is creation.
I'll work on my project, I was just playing Left 4 Dead 2 for a bit. I have an idea for another gamemode in Apocalypse Rising, which is actually a Left 4 Dead sort of gameplay.

in a way i will have it but not realy... youmcan change the hair color. thats all i realy have. but i am making some funny hats!
i might add shirt color changeing but thats useless when theres armor! re:funny hats- other hair styles are part of this

Edited on by TAINT_Zzyex

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Slayer

Zzyex wrote:

0Games wrote:

Zzyex wrote:

I'll work on my project, I was just playing Left 4 Dead 2 for a bit. I have an idea for another gamemode in Apocalypse Rising, which is actually a Left 4 Dead sort of gameplay.

in a way i will have it but not realy... youmcan change the hair color. thats all i realy have. but i am making some funny hats!

That's a great thing about making your own project... you can put whatever you want without limits...
The button pressing isn't working at all. Not in Gladiators, not in Apocalypse Rising. I just tested Apocalypse Rising's menu and added code so that @Hairmanban19's map loads when you press A on New Game.

TAINT_Zzyex

you have the button numbers right... right? «--redundent

also im adding ragdoll-like physics so if you die the 'pinned' system makes your legs collaps your arms go slack and you fall at impossible angles! the beauty of physics. when you fall you will lose control and your limbs will spasm also. mwhahahahahaha
Please use the 'edit' link to edit any additional thoughts into your comments as opposed to spamming the thread with replies. Thank you! — TBD

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Eel

Just remember to keep things simple or the only one having a bad time will be you.

Edit: also, if you want to say something else but you're the last comment, edit your comment to add it! Just like I did!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TAINT_Zzyex

oh and bunnys will follow you around. dud i mention that i like bunnys?

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Slayer

Zzyex wrote:

you have the button numbers right... right? «--redundent

I do... I think...
Physics? That's twisted.

LeviCelJir

@Zzyex Could you do me a favor and PLEASE add the robot's hat? I Like being Quote.

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

TAINT_Zzyex

morph i am coming up with what i eventualy want. anyways if my 'pinned' methid works ragdoll physics would be easy. each limb is a different sprite. they will work like say... you walk left. so it would move the left leg then the right leg and loop till you stop. all i do for death is tell them they arnt restrained together anymore. EDIT: sure i will add the robot hat!

Edited on by TAINT_Zzyex

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic