DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer

Showing 6,041 to 6,060 of 9,431

AuthorMessage

Pootrick2

6,041. Posted:

@randomous you should maybe do a donkey kong card or maybe a card back creator that would be very cool

I LOVE petit computer AND anything Zelda/Minecraft related (i own all zelda games)

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

3DS Friend Code: 0919-9700-5328 | Nintendo Network ID: Pootrick2 | Twitter: Pootrick2ithink

AuthorMessage

GraphicGenius

6,042. Posted:

@Pootrick2 I can help you make a home menu. Tell me everything you want on it (But not to complicated) and I will make it in less than a week!
I can give you a tutorial on any of the basics like GOTO and loops and PRINT. Or anything simple. As I said less than a week.
But I can't right now because I lost my 3DS.

Discostew wrote:

I haven't played your Klondike game yet @randomous

Not a real quote. But I know it's true. Just if you want to know @Discostew Its amazing. I looked in the source code and I didn't get most of it.

Edited on by GraphicGenius

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

AuthorMessage

Discostew

6,043. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

0Games wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

No one's blaming anyone. Please play nicely — TBD

I find it somewhat creepy that staff and admin can edit our posts to their liking. I mean, you can go on GameFAQs and their rules aren't that strict.

I'm not sure why it's so 'creepy' of us to enforce our Rules and leave notes for users via edit, but so you know, moderator edits and comment deletion are covered by our Community Rules. If you don't like them, you're more than welcome to head on over to GameFAQs and disrupt topics to your heart's content, but here, we ask that you stick to the topic at hand and post constructively, especially in a thread so project-focused as this one. I believe I posted this before, but just to reiterate, if you want to chit-chat, this is the thread for you.

This is why I like this place. The mods follow the rules they set or have been set, and they make sure everyone else abides by them as well. It helps maintain a clean and tolerable atmosphere. You literally can go over to GameFAQs and start up a controversy, and the mods won't bat an eye. It's a cesspool for trolls, especially on the Hardware boards. I'm just glad the Petit Computer board over there has not been polluted.

randomous wrote:

Hey, sorry to bother you with this @Discostew, but have you tried the Solitaire game I made? I know you're probably busy, but I made a card decoration just for you! Lol well, also for those who like Megaman. If you're not a fan of Solitaire (or don't feel like playing), don't worry about it. It doesn't hurt to ask, right?

I haven't yet. The last of my family that resides outside my state left yesterday. Since my return from vacation, I had a over-capacity household with family from Indiana and Idaho (10 people) for the past week, so I couldn't even work on my project until last night. I began implementing Megaman's weapons. So far I have weapons from Metal Man and Quickman working, with Airman and Bubbleman having been implemented but not tested yet. I will check your game out tonight.

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

6,044. Posted:

@Hale-Bopp whats the name of your game? It feels weird not knowing the name of a game that i really want to play. Also,how is it coming along?

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage

Pootrick2

6,045. Posted:

@programmingpro can you make a background and touch screen controls?and I know the basics Im already into sprites (its my 4th day) but thanks for asking :)

Edited on by Pootrick2

I LOVE petit computer AND anything Zelda/Minecraft related (i own all zelda games)

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

3DS Friend Code: 0919-9700-5328 | Nintendo Network ID: Pootrick2 | Twitter: Pootrick2ithink

AuthorMessage

boot

6,046. Posted:

Minecraft creeper games Qrs are out! look on the sharing thread

Just your average talking boot. The Boot that can program.

AuthorMessage

Pootrick2

6,047. Posted:

boot wrote:

Yes finally thanks so much!

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

AuthorMessage

boot

6,048. Posted:

Pootrick2 wrote:

boot wrote:

NP. tell me if you like it. also I you find the easter egg

AuthorMessage

randomous

6,049. Posted:

@Pootrick2 The only problem with creating your own cards would be that the system to do so would be quite large... probably almost as big as the game itself. I don't want to bloat the game with that kind of stuff, even though it would be cool. I just want the game to be simple and quick.

@Discostew No problem, when you do decide to check it out, make sure you use the version on the Wiki so it has all the new stuff (the one a few pages back in this thread is old).

Edited on by randomous

randomous

AuthorMessage

Pootrick2

6,050. Posted:

boot wrote:

Pootrick2 wrote:

boot wrote:

NP. tell me if you like it. also I you find the easter egg

There are no QRS on the thread and or wiki

EDIT:did you just add them? A second of go there were just pic of the game

Edited on by Pootrick2

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

AuthorMessage

Pootrick2

6,051. Posted:

@boot just got it a little buggy unless you made it where the chat doesn't work right now and nothing blows up when A is pressed(even when right on the block) but anyways GREAT game I was thinking of making the same type of like overhead game
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3208/yeui.jpg
Thanks,Pootrick2

Edited on by Pootrick2

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

6,052. Posted:

@boot did you even test your creeper game? Cause nothing even blows up!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage

Pootrick2

6,053. Posted:

@Haimanban19 ikr

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

AuthorMessage

SmokedSausage

6,054. Posted:

Anyone know a good system for hitboxes?
I am doing a port of DuckHunt and if i can get hitboxes done it would be complete!
Untitled

Woot Duck Hunt!

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter: GabrielWarfield

AuthorMessage

Pootrick2

6,055. Posted:

Anyone on wanna chat?
Im on.

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

AuthorMessage

Pootrick2

6,056. Posted:

Hansausage wrote:

I am doing a port of DuckHunt and if i can get hitboxes done it would be complete!
Untitled

Woot Duck Hunt!

Very cool,im sorry but I don't know a good hit box system

[Img]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8193/9rds.jpg[img]

Edited on by Pootrick2

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

AuthorMessage

Pootrick2

6,057. Posted:

Found a good page that might help
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/663843-petit-computer/65825723

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

6,058. Posted:

Hansausage wrote:

Try using SPHITSP. Duck sprite + bullet sprite = hit.

Or if you want, instead of duck sprite, you can have a special white rectangle to function as hit sprite. And you just flash it out to the screen for one frame and check for the hit. I know this will induce flicker, but there it is.

randomous wrote:

@Pootrick2 The only problem with creating your own cards would be that the system to do so would be quite large... probably almost as big as the game itself. I don't want to bloat the game with that kind of stuff, even though it would be cool. I just want the game to be simple and quick.

Just manually edit the sprite via sprite editor? ;) So, I see CARD0-5. Which one has the card backs?

I'm curious about line 306+307. It seems they're identical:
IF TCHST THEN VSYNC 1 repeated twice. I would think you meant: IF TCHST THEN VSYNC 2.

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

justlink

6,059. Posted:

@iamaperson
persson, what are you gonna add to minecraftds. are u gonna make it so u can climb stuff of have more floors. also, if i can help anyone in anyway, just tell me

justlink

AuthorMessage

boot

6,060. Posted:

anyone who cant get it to work, im uploading a video on the wiki of how to do it. and yes, I tested it.