Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 5,981 to 6,000 of 9,620

607jf

Woop! 300th page.

Chao!, Nintendo, Need For Speed, Minecraft And More! 3Ds FC-4742-5514-6521.

Pootrick2

Does Anyone know how to make a "home screen" GUI when you first load the game to choose options,exit ,or start. Because alot of games I have,have that GUI but I've never been able to figure it out.

I LOVE petit computer AND anything Zelda/Minecraft related (i own all zelda games)

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

3DS Friend Code: 0919-9700-5328 | Nintendo Network ID: Pootrick2 | Twitter:

GraphicGenius

IamAPerson wrote:

At three days for me,I was only making a calculator.

Really? In my first 3 days,I didn't know about nintendolife or SmileBasic so I couldn't do a single command without getting an error

Pootrick2 wrote:

Does anyone know how to make a home screen?

I can help! Just tell me what you want it to have and if you use the touch screen or button press and I will explain it as good as I can.
By the way I just have one thing to say to @randomous...

I LOVE YOUR KLONDIKE GAME! I DON'T REALLY LIKE KLONDIKE BUT THE AMOUNT OF PROGRAMMING NEEDED IS AMAZING!

Ok,that is all.
And one last thing:
300th page!!!!!!!

Edited on by GraphicGenius

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

InsertPi

@Zzyex PTCom is short for Petit Computer AKA SmileBasic. Also, I do not know what you mean by the block textures merging together. (Also, no sprites are used, 100% graphics)

@Pootrick2 The wiki changelog shows newest on top, oldest on bottom. It does not show 1.5 at the top unless someone decided to edit the wiki and mess it all up.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Slayer

I am in no mental position for coding. And I can't find my DSi.

Also, I need sprites for Apocalypse Rising and if anyone wants to help I can use it. And @randomous I almost bested your solitaire game, I just didn't have enough time to finish it.

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

randomous

@slayer Bested it? Was it also a Solitaire game? Did it have extra options or something?

Edited on by randomous

randomous

GraphicGenius

@Pootrick2 I know most about the basics so you can ask me anything about the basics.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

Slayer

randomous wrote:

@slayer Bested it? Was it also a Solitaire game? Did it have extra options or something?

In an explanation without phrases, I almost won, but I had no time to finish it...

randomous

@slayer Errr OK. Sorry you didn't have time to finish it then.

randomous

LeviCelJir

@randomous No offense but your game would SUCK without Minecraft cards. Without a doubt.

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

swordx

Leviceljir wrote:

@randomous No offense but your game would SUCK without Minecraft cards. Without a doubt.

For some reason I feel as if this isn't true...

swordx

LeviCelJir

swordx wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

0-0 Your not true

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

InsertPi

Leviceljir wrote:

swordx wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

0-0 Your not true

What is going on??

Anyway, I will start on MCDS Beta 1.2 in a couple days. I hope you can understand me taking a break. (Also in this update, can I do the whole thing myself? It seems you guys are always trying to help. GAH! (lol jk but I am independent))

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Slayer

IAmAPerson wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

swordx wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

0-0 Your not true

What is going on??

Anyway, I will start on MCDS Beta 1.2 in a couple days. I hope you can understand me taking a break. (Also in this update, can I do the whole thing myself? It seems you guys are always trying to help. GAH! (lol jk but I am independent))

Be proud of yourself then, doing Minecraft DS Beta 1.2 SINGLE-HANDEDLY!
@Leviceljir um... randomous's game would still be amazing WITHOUT the Minecraft cards... I use the triforce ones and I STILL think the game is the same amount of playable as it would be with MC cards, and notice the gameplay would barely change.

Edited on by Slayer

ramstrong

swordx wrote:

By the way, @Ramstrong, you have full rights to bash me right now. My game should NOT be this buggy, and being this lazy is not right and is a disservice to those who enjoy my game.

I'm not going to do that.
1. I'm not you. That's not my style.
2. I'm actually upset when I see somebody failed at programming. I like it when somebody is successful at it.
3. There's actually a rule not to bash other user in the forum. People may get the wrong idea.
4. Most people learn from their mistake. Own it. Fix it. And move on. No need to beat yourself silly.

So just relax and learn from your mistakes. Don't let success lull you into false sense of security, and keep pushing on.

@pootrick2
Have you visited the tutorial thread? Plenty of sprite tutorials there.

Leviceljir wrote:

0-0 Your not true

That's not nice. That's them fighting words.

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Arn0ld

Leviceljir wrote:

swordx wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

0-0 Your not true

Can't we all just get along? Btw I know im late but happy 300 PAGES!

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

607jf

IAmAPerson wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

swordx wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

0-0 Your not true

What is going on??

Lol, I was geting tired of waiting for you to take a break. XD

Chao!, Nintendo, Need For Speed, Minecraft And More! 3Ds FC-4742-5514-6521.

Miblon

I have a question, I'm trying to display my Quote sprites I made recently, but when I try, it prints the normal boy. Any help?
Here's my code:
CLS
LOAD"SPU0:MYFILENAME",FALSE
SPSET O,64,2,0,0,0,0,16,16

This isn't a interesting signature. Go look at someone elses.
Friend Code: 5370-0889-8930

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic