Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 5,721 to 5,740 of 9,620

InsertPi

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Nonononononononononono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate my little sister, she goes into petit computer deletes half my games just to tick me off! My original sonic game and sprites:deleted, now over 2000 lines of code of my action rpg, DELETED. I HATE HER!

I know how that feels. One time, I accidentally deleted days of work on this one animation. It really sucks. I try to make periodic backups since
Oh and (bad timing) I added ur FC

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Arn0ld

IAmAPerson wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Nonononononononononono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate my little sister, she goes into petit computer deletes half my games just to tick me off! My original sonic game and sprites:deleted, now over 2000 lines of code of my action rpg, DELETED. I HATE HER!

I know how that feels. One time, I accidentally deleted days of work on this one animation. It really sucks. I try to make periodic backups since
Oh and (bad timing) I added ur FC

Ok, i just added you btw I really respect your work as a petit computer coder.

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Anonymous_Ninja

@IAmAPerson sorry I havent posted anything in a while, ive been trying to learn more of how the code works. I have the basic idea of how raycasting works, but i'm terrible at reading other people's code. I dont think I can really contribute anything right now, untill i get a better understanding of it. I'm still hoping to help out at some point, i just need to learn more before I'll be able to add anything actually worth adding.

@607jf you should try to do the choa garden with a top down view, and just use sprites instead of 3d models. the chao garden was definately the best part of sonic adventure 2, it would be amazing if you made it.

nope, no signature here...
I lied, here's my friend code: 2406-5448-5608

InsertPi

Anonymous_Ninja wrote:

@IAmAPerson sorry I havent posted anything in a while, ive been trying to learn more of how the code works. I have the basic idea of how raycasting works, but i'm terrible at reading other people's code. I dont think I can really contribute anything right now, untill i get a better understanding of it. I'm still hoping to help out at some point, i just need to learn more before I'll be able to add anything actually worth adding.

Thanks for wanting to help! I don't have anything I need help on right now, but I might in the near future!

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I really respect your work as a petit computer coder.

Thanks!

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Eel

Turns out thar someone found some embarrassingly embarrassing bugs in petit farm and I'll have to update.... I actually fixed them already.

I'll release the update soon.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ramstrong

programmerpro wrote:

iprice wrote:

programmerpro wrote:

Untitled

Still not working

Looking at the link directly in the browser shows this -

Untitled

I presume that's what you wanted to show.

Yeaaaaaa...
What do you think of it?

Looks like spam for CoolLogo.com
What happened to your logo?

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Slayer

ramstrong wrote:

programmerpro wrote:

iprice wrote:

programmerpro wrote:

Untitled

Still not working

Looking at the link directly in the browser shows this -

Untitled

I presume that's what you wanted to show.

Yeaaaaaa...
What do you think of it?

Looks like spam for CoolLogo.com
What happened to your logo?

LOL!
Yeah, what happened?
So I'll code a bit of Gladiators and take on custom sprites again. In a little bit.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

InsertPi

@ramstrong I'm on a FC spree! I have ur FC now

607jf

Anonymous_Ninja wrote:

@607jf you should try to do the choa garden with a top down view, and just use sprites instead of 3d models. the chao garden was definately the best part of sonic adventure 2, it would be amazing if you made it.

That would be Fine but i would have to make so many sprites. anyone know a way to compress alot of sprites in one file?

Chao!, Nintendo, Need For Speed, Minecraft And More! 3Ds FC-4742-5514-6521.

Arn0ld

Speaking of sprites and compressing to one file, can anyone hit too birds with one stone by answering @607jf question and this one:I have no idea how to use ptcutilities yet I want to get the sonic advance 3 sonic sprite sheet onto their so I can transfer it too petit computer does anyone know how

Botw > OoT

Anonymous_Ninja

@607jf you could have it limited to 16 colors and then just use a a different pallette instead of a whole other sprite.

nope, no signature here...
I lied, here's my friend code: 2406-5448-5608

607jf

Anonymous_Ninja wrote:

@607jf you could have it limited to 16 colors and then just use a a different pallette instead of a whole other sprite.

Even so it would still be a lot of sprites. Btw im vary busy today just so you guys know.

Chao!, Nintendo, Need For Speed, Minecraft And More! 3Ds FC-4742-5514-6521.

Pixelrobin

I DID IT GUYS! I made a flexible code compiler on PTC! It compares every line (you can only have 21 lines) to a DATA statement, and if it matches, It will go to the designated branch. No variables yet though.... What should I do with it? I was thinking A maze-esque game where you try to get across by using commands. I only have a few commands right now:

MOVEUP() -moves character 16 pixels up
MOVEDOWN() - moves character 16 pixels down
MOVERIGHT() - well, you know...
MOVELEFT()
FACEUP() -mainly for free play, faces the character upwards
FACEDOWN() - so you can do some sweet moonwalking
FACELEFT()
FACERIGHT()
PLAYSOUND(beep number 0-69) - plays a sound
SPIN(rotations) - spins character for designated rotations
DELAY(seconds) - waits for designated number of seconds. No, not milliseconds

Adding or removing commands is easy as 3.14159265359.
I can also easily adapt this for other things such as a TI -BASIC interpreter.

I really like both ideas. What should I do, Programming game or TI -BASIC interpreter?

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

InsertPi

Bluerobin2 wrote:

I DID IT GUYS! I made a flexible code compiler on PTC! It compares every line (you can only have 21 lines) to a DATA statement, and if it matches, It will go to the designated branch. No variables yet though.... What should I do with it? I was thinking A maze-esque game where you try to get across by using commands. I only have a few commands right now:

MOVEUP() -moves character 16 pixels up
MOVEDOWN() - moves character 16 pixels down
MOVERIGHT() - well, you know...
MOVELEFT()
FACEUP() -mainly for free play, faces the character upwards
FACEDOWN() - so you can do some sweet moonwalking
FACELEFT()
FACERIGHT()
PLAYSOUND(beep number 0-69) - plays a sound
SPIN(rotations) - spins character for designated rotations
DELAY(seconds) - waits for designated number of seconds. No, not milliseconds

Adding or removing commands is easy as 3.14159265359.
I can also easily adapt this for other things such as a TI -BASIC interpreter.

I really like both ideas. What should I do, Programming game or TI -BASIC interpreter?

Nice! I hope you can get this to work, because my C++ interpreter didn't. So, that's not gonna be a reality, but I'm looking forward to this!
I think you should make this into a mini-language. Add variables, input and output, and mathematical operations, then you'll have a mini-language! But what will you call it?

Edited on by InsertPi

Eel

Yay I updated Petit Farm and its Wiki page too!

Oh also, I can't believe it, but today is Petit Farm's first anniversary! I posted the first version of the game in the QR thread this day last year.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Pixelrobin

Happy anniversary Petit Farm!

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Zack56144

Morphtorok wrote:

Oh also, I can't believe it, but today is Petit Farm's first anniversary! I posted the first version of the game in the QR thread this day last year.

Congradulations! i love this game im soooo glad you made an update for it! i am a huge admirer of your work =P (yes i realized i spelled that wrong) also Add my 3DS Friend code its in my signiture

(to everyone else) Im going to start working on Nova OS again the update progress is going well and i should be done in about 3-5 days

Edited on by Zack56144

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

steriaca

Morphtorok wrote:

Happy B-Day, Petit Farm.

Exactly what do you get a computer program anyways?

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Arn0ld

Morphtorok wrote:

One of the first great games made for petit computer and had remained amazing to this day... Happy anniversary petit farm and to morphtorok:congratulations and great job being one of the top three coders on this website

Botw > OoT

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic