Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 5,481 to 5,500 of 9,620

Gimmemorecoinz

@randomous I saw screenshots of your village update with decorative items.
I have an idea. You could add a slot machine and have little trophies as well (I don't know how hard that'd be) But I noticed if you use spset and leave the sprite in the same place it begins to appear like the sprite is scrolling if you use 1/4 of the sprite's size as an offset
IE
Spset mysprite, (framename-1)*4 (for a 64 by 64 sprite)
spofs mysprite, spritex, spritey, 0 'reposition
framename=framename+1
if framename>amountofframes then framename=1

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

Miblon

@IAmAPerson
Oh my! This is just absolutely perfect!
I'm not sure if I'll remember it, but I'll save it just in case!

This isn't a interesting signature. Go look at someone elses.
Friend Code: 5370-0889-8930

randomous

@Gimmemorecoinz OH! You know, the trophy thing is a REALLY good idea! Wow... yeah! Yeah, I think I might do that! Thank you!

randomous

InsertPi

Miblon wrote:

@IAmAPerson
Oh my! This is just absolutely perfect!
I'm not sure if I'll remember it, but I'll save it just in case!

Oh! Forgot to mention. Add a WAIT in the loop to adjust how fast it goes. Very important!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

swordx

I found out what's wrong with my saves after clearing my head. What'shappening is that the data is not being loaded. So when I load the GRP file, nothing appears, hence the reason why GSPOIT won't do anything for me. So how do I fix this?

swordx

Gimmemorecoinz

randomous wrote:

@Gimmemorecoinz OH! You know, the trophy thing is a REALLY good idea! Wow... yeah! Yeah, I think I might do that! Thank you!

Yeah don't quote me on the sprite thing but if you use a certain offset it scrolls the sprite.
I was thinking for a slot machine, the small sprite images for each slot could be part of the same sprite.
This would effectively scroll the slot while only using one spriteframe out of a whole sheet. Kind of a neat side effect. XD
And then you could just check the offset (the spriteframe variable) to find out where the slot machine slot is sitting.
If all three spriteframes are the same you could (assume) you have a match (watch out for half scrolled spriteframes!) XD

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

GraphicGenius

@Milbon if you want to know anything I would like to help!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

InsertPi

swordx wrote:

I found out what's wrong with my saves after clearing my head. What'shappening is that the data is not being loaded. So when I load the GRP file, nothing appears, hence the reason why GSPOIT won't do anything for me. So how do I fix this?

When loaded, it should automatically appear. Are you on the right GPAGE whilst loading?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Miblon

@IAmAPerson
Already did that! One step ahead of you (well not in the terms of developing games but NO WAY am I near you)
@programmerpro
Thank you for your offering!

InsertPi

Miblon wrote:

@IAmAPerson
Already did that! One step ahead of you (well not in the terms of developing games but NO WAY am I near you)
@programmerpro
Thank you for your offering!

When you think about it, I'm not that good at programming. (Or am I underestimating myself?)

swordx

IAmAPerson wrote:

swordx wrote:

When loaded, it should automatically appear. Are you on the right GPAGE whilst loading?

I've tried it w/o any GPAGE commands. However, it should be noted that when I use middle numbers for GPSET, it saves/loads fine. I think I've found a PTC glitch.

EDIT: Hmm...strange...It's now saving my low number GRP files, too! It wasn't just a second ago...

Edited on by swordx

swordx

GraphicGenius

@Milbon I'm serious what would you like to know?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

swordx

Kk, Suddenly, out of the blue, my save system works. This is a huge WTF moment. ANYWAYS...ermmm, Mr. Mouse...can you add my new QRs to the Wiki? I'll eMail them to you...this will be version 1.1.1...Sorry for bothering you so much... I swear I tested it last night before sending it...

Edited on by swordx

swordx

Miblon

@programmerpro
How about DATA?

LeviCelJir

@IAmAPerson
I'm not confirming anything. ANYTHING. but I have started trying to make a minecraft ds mod. Da first. but since I'm bad at programing i need some halp.

This mod is gonna use backgrounds so i need a few questions answered:

1) How do I place backgrounds
2)How do i animate backgrounds by pressing buttons
3) Not confirming anythin

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

InsertPi

Leviceljir wrote:

@IAmAPerson
I'm not confirming anything. ANYTHING. but I have started trying to make a minecraft ds mod. Da first. but since I'm bad at programing i need some halp.

I don't know the answer to either of your questions. Minecraft DS is made COMPLETELY with graphic commands. No backgrounds, no sprites. All graphic commands (GLINE, GFILL, etc.)

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

@IAmAPerson

I don't know the answer to either of your questions. Minecraft DS is made COMPLETELY with graphic commands. No backgrounds, no sprites. All graphic commands (GLINE, GFILL, etc.)

This post wasn't completly towards you. I was also asking the other peeps of this forum.

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

InsertPi

Leviceljir wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

@IAmAPerson

This post wasn't completly towards you. I was also asking the other peeps of this forum.

I know. I was just stating my answer.

InsertPi

How come everyone calls @randomous @randomouse instead of @randomous?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic