Press B!

SmokedSausage

BonChoi wrote:

Hansausage wrote:

Untitled
More clear picture
Sorry for double posting

I will not release the qrs without Iamaperson620's permission

Come on iamaperson release Beta 1.5!!!(not meaning to rush or be rude)
Alpha ModLoader? What does it do?
Sorry for double posting.

Basically for me it's private i just choose what modifications i want to load and it does it
(e.g. Crosshair custom splashes music menu modifications)
But it can only load mods that came with the qr code.

Edited on by SmokedSausage

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

swordx

IAmAPerson wrote:

@swordx it's not really too helpful to other people trying to make awesome games when you're saying "MM2 is the most complex and advanced game on PTC and nothing will ever even come close to it"

But anyway, besides MM2, what do you guys think is the best PTCom game made? If you can't remember them all, here's a basic list of the well-known ones:
Village
Dungeon Adventure
Minecraft DS
Petit Farm
Petit Smash Bros
This isn't all, but a few of the well-known ones. Which is your favourite (besides MM2 because I know everyone will choose that)

My favorite PTC game ever (above MM2) is Puchicon RPG, by Brizobst. Most complex is not the same as most fun. Remember that.

swordx

SmokedSausage

Morphtorok wrote:

Village comes prepackaged. That means that you can't save it as another program by normal ways.

Looks like i found out the hardway....

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

steriaca

@randomous: The arcade should be time unlocked (let's say, 24 hours of playing time, not 24 of real time). To play a mini-game should cost you the low, low price of $25. While that seems like it is expensive, remember that the price is not pre-game try...but as long as your on the machien. Want to play another game or stop playing for a while and start up again? That will cost you another $25.

Also, some NPC House should pay you to weed the villiage. Right now, weeds are wourthless. But what if someone payed the player to beutifie the villiage up?

In that regards, prehaps a rake tool or clippers tool should be created. Rakes can weed without digging holes, and clippers can groom trees.

Edited on by steriaca

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

InsertPi

@Hansausage @ANYONE you may publish any modded/edited version of MCDS. The ONLY thing I ask is for you to not say that you made MCDS. QRs in a couple hours! Please be patient. With school, I'm pretty busy...

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Eel

steriaca wrote:

@randomous: The arcade should be time unlocked (let's say, 24 hours of playing time, not 24 of real time). To play a mini-game should cost you the low, low price of $25. While that seems like it is expensive, remember that the price is not pre-game try...but as long as your on the machien. Want to play another game or stop playing for a while and start up again? That will cost you another $25.

Also, some NPC House should pay you to weed the villiage. Right now, weeds are wourthless. But what if someone payed the player to beutifie the villiage up?

In that regards, prehaps a rake tool or clippers tool should be created. Rakes can weed without digging holes, and clippers can groom trees.

I think that's the point of weeds, being useless and ugly.

By the way, you can pick them up like flowers, you don't need to dig them out!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

randomous

@Morphtork Exactly, weeds are supposed to be pointless lol.

@steriaca I've replied to your comment over on the wiki.

@Hansausage Just redownload Village and it should be fine.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Discostew

BonChoi wrote:

What about MPZL?
And also @swordx @Discostew has a bunch of programming experience with basic. If he wanted too, he could probably code minecraft DS TWICE
In one day. :/ just my opinion.

I know you're just playing around, but to put it into perspective, it took me a year (not really an entire year, but part of my free time within it) to get MM2 to operate as it does now, and it isn't complete. Minecraft DS is a different beast, something that requires a different train of thought to put together.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Eel

So, I was fooling around the idea of making a paint-like program and I made this, it's obviously not a finished program: all you can do is draw colored lines. But I wanted to share it because it could be useful for others and could be optimized.

If you have used the graphic editor that comes with petit computer you may notice that the free lines it draws are dreadful, if you go a little too fast, they become simple collections of squares, this program creates nice lines at several levels of thickness... If you go too fast (as in, drawing circles and diagonal lines like a mad mad) it's prone to lag behind though. I'm thinking of ways to alleviate the lag.

Untitled

To change the thickness of the lines use the dpad, to change the color use the face buttons.

I also tinkered around with @randomous 's guide to MML and this came out of it:

Untitled

... I really am musically impaired. I think I'll leave that to you randomous lol.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

randomous

@Morphtorok When I made Quiknote, I wanted to do the same thing you did: make the pen rounded for thick strokes. But it lagged, so I decided to just make the pen square, and it didn't lag anymore. Of course, that's not really a good solution... I hope you can find a better way!

Edit: Hey, your song is great! Sure, it doesn't have a lot going on at once, but who cares? Great job!

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Eel

randomous wrote:

@Morphtorok When I made Quiknote, I wanted to do the same thing you did: make the pen rounded for thick strokes. But it lagged, so I decided to just make the pen square, and it didn't lag anymore. Of course, that's not really a good solution... I hope you can find a better way!

Edit: Hey, your song is great! Sure, it doesn't have a lot going on at once, but who cares? Great job!

Hah thanks! I'm actually kinda proud of the first part of the song, but after that I couldn't make much more lol
The ABCFG-Etc scale confuses me, I'm more used to the do re mi lol.

About the lines, the roundness is not what lags it though, it's because the program draws a normal line out of view and then remakes that line in the visible page with circles (or squares, can be changed). big horizontal lines need more time to redraw (because the program has to search for dots in a bigger area). I guess if I remade the drawing cycle into several smaller cycles, it would be faster.

Bloop.

BonChoi

@Anyone I'm on the PTC wiki chat. Would any of you like to join me?

Programmer for Minecraft DS!

Press B!

randomous

@Morphtorok Ohhh... why not just save the previous point that was touched and calculate the slope of the line between your current point and the previous one? Then you could visit each point along the slope and draw the circle.

And the reason mine lagged when I drew circles was because I was trying to do this complicated thing with gpaint... but it looks like I could just draw a circle at every point on the line like you did instead. Oops lol

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Eel

randomous wrote:

@Morphtorok Ohhh... why not just save the previous point that was touched and calculate the slope of the line between your current point and the previous one? Then you could visit each point along the slope and draw the circle.

And the reason mine lagged when I drew circles was because I was trying to do this complicated thing with gpaint... but it looks like I could just draw a circle at every point on the line like you did instead. Oops lol

I think that's pretty much what it does... Unless you mean something complicated by calculating the slope lol

Bloop.

InsertPi

@Morphtorok @Hansausage I added you guys as a friend. My FC is down here
|
\/

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

randomous

@Morphtorok Oh... then it shouldn't lag, should it? Maybe trying to read the line from the GRP takes too long. Have you looked at the drawing code for Quiknote? Sorry for bringing up my programs all the time lol.

randomous

InsertPi

I have a paint program that is virtually lag less and has 3 drawing tools. Want me to post it along with #MCDS Beta 1.0? (Yes, I just hashtagged)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic