Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 4,841 to 4,860 of 9,620

Hairmanban19

@Slayer i posted a SCRED file for you on the QR code sharing forum!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Eel

Petit Computer 3DS Awesome!

By the way dudes, I doubt we will get it soon, so don't bother creating a thread just now.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

randomous

Hopefully the 3DS version (if it actually gets released) will be compatible with all the old software (meaning you can run the old BASIC on the new interpreter). Otherwise, the community will be inevitably split, and all those programs we wrote will probably be forgotten as more and more people switch over to the 3DS version.

@Gimmemorecoinz The shop will sell another shovel eventually, don't worry.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Hairmanban19

Hopefully it will come out before my birthday which is on October 19th!

Eel

It seems to use Basic, so I don't think we will run into too many compatibility issues. I can't wait to hear new details about it.

Maybe it'll come with a MKII mode ala dsi>3ds and wii>wiiu.

Edit: Petit Computer took half a year to come to America and another year to reach Europe, don't hold your breath for this one just yet!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

randomous

@Morphtorok Hopefully! Either way, I should really finish up Village so that I'm not still working on it when this comes out.

randomous

Slayer

Hairmanban19 wrote:

@Slayer i posted a SCRED file for you on the QR code sharing forum!

Aw, thanks.
I'll be sure to scan it, and when this 3DS version comes out, if it does, then we mightbe migrating to my PTC 3DS forum.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Hairmanban19

@randomouse your tron song is awesome! I've been waiting for someone to make a techno or dubstep song on Petit computer! This song is more techno,but hopefully i'll get to hear a dubstep song on it! I want that WUB WUB!!!

Slayer

Well, this makes me quite impatient...
LOAD "SCR:SURVIVE"
Illegal resource type (LOAD)
GG Petit Computer...
-_-

Slayer

Morphtorok wrote:

It seems to use Basic, so I don't think we will run into too many compatibility issues. I can't wait to hear new details about it.

Maybe it'll come with a MKII mode ala dsi>3ds and wii>wiiu.

Edit: Petit Computer took half a year to come to America and another year to reach Europe, don't hold your breath for this one just yet!

Did somebody say BASIC?

Edited on by Slayer

Hairmanban19

slayer wrote:

GG Petit Computer...
-_-

If your doing it in edit mode then you type LOAD"SCU0:SURVIVE" but if you are in the SCRED program then you press X then press A then type L then type SURVIVE.

Slayer

Hairmanban19 wrote:

slayer wrote:

GG Petit Computer...
-_-

If your doing it in edit mode then you type LOAD"SCU0:SURVIVE" but if you are in the SCRED program then you press X then press A then type L then type SURVIVE.

Ah, okay.
EDIT: It looks AMAZING! I'm definitely putting this in the game now!
EDIT2: Ooh, I have a great idea... I'm saving this map for a gamemode that I'm planning in Apocalypse Rising.

Edited on by Slayer

Hairmanban19

slayer wrote:

Hairmanban19 wrote:

slayer wrote:

GG Petit Computer...
-_-

Ah, okay.
EDIT: It looks AMAZING! I'm definitely putting this in the game now!
EDIT2: Ooh, I have a great idea... I'm saving this map for a gamemode that I'm planning in Apocalypse Rising.

I'm glad you like it! I might make more!

Slayer

Morphtorok wrote:

"bezerker99" wrote:

Wait.....Ys I & II....wha??? D:

I'm not sure what you meant to ask, but...

WHY are japanese people so awesome at this kind of thing!?

Also, I'm totally gonna try and clone this:

Oh yeah? I've seen someone make the Megaman 2 title screen!

EDIT: Lol... Wait, if they were making THAT when we never HAD PTC, and now we're into modern RPGs, imagine what they're making NOW.
I would guess at least clones of Assassin's Creed...

Edited on by Slayer

Hairmanban19

@slayer i have another SCRED file made for you! I'll post it later.

Slayer

Hairmanban19 wrote:

@slayer i have another SCRED file made for you! I'll post it later.

Thanks again! I can't thank you enough for making these- for a game that's important to me. Oh, I should work on Gladiators now, how do I link the two sprites? I mean into an animation.

Edited on by Slayer

noxuss

I asked a similar question before, and I think ramstrong said it wouldn't be that complicated for multiple objects, that just use the same sprite. I'm making a personal 2d block building game, and I need to know how to make those multiple objects (in this case blocks). If I used SPSET for each block, I could only ever have a total of 100 blocks on screen :c.

noxuss

randomous

Hmmm, I have an idea for stationary but user-placeable colored lighting effects... but it would only work if your background was stationary and only the size of the screen. Plus, I'm pretty sure it would take a while to load each screen... I guess it's proof of concept time!

Errr but who would want a stationary background?

randomous

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic