Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 4,621 to 4,640 of 9,620

Slayer

I don't know if this is right, but I'm still learning C's print command. If anyone who knows C knows if this is correct or not, tell me:
printf ("Ghost Scrolls I:Rise"/n)
C is complicated. Maybe C stands for Complicated and C++ is... well, Complicated++

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Slayer

programmerpro wrote:

TexMurphy wrote:

@Gimmemorecoinz
The format for COLREAD is COLREAD("color bank name", color number),R,G,B You can only read from this command and not write to it. I have not used this command so I don't know why someone would use it. GSPOIT(x,y) gets a color number at a given point. Note: the R, G, B are variables. After the COLREAD, you would say RED=R. I don't think R is a string.
@Programmerpro
Look at my QUADMAP on the qr code. You use SPCHR to change the sprite number to the number facing the direction you want. It is a bit tricky to have animation at the same time. Someone helped me out with setting a flag to mark if the sprite had changed direction or not. I created a separate function/subroutine for the first time a person changes direction.

Can you give me a link for that?

I notice I am one of some people who changed their image. Hairbanman, Programmerpro... and me.
EDIT: Even swordx...

Edited on by Slayer

Ralph

slayer wrote:

printf ("Ghost Scrolls I:Rise"/n)

printf("Ghost Scrolls I:Rise\n");

Edited on by Ralph

Ralph

Pixelrobin

Battlewoods 2 going great! Added touch screen display functionality, stats like xp and attack, and starting to add the Minecraft digging aspect.

Oh and enemy ai. The ai would be as follows: One enemy targets you while the others stand back. To have an enemy target you, you have to get into their line of vision.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

swordx

slayer wrote:

programmerpro wrote:

TexMurphy wrote:

@Gimmemorecoinz
The format for COLREAD is COLREAD("color bank name", color number),R,G,B You can only read from this command and not write to it. I have not used this command so I don't know why someone would use it. GSPOIT(x,y) gets a color number at a given point. Note: the R, G, B are variables. After the COLREAD, you would say RED=R. I don't think R is a string.
@Programmerpro
Look at my QUADMAP on the qr code. You use SPCHR to change the sprite number to the number facing the direction you want. It is a bit tricky to have animation at the same time. Someone helped me out with setting a flag to mark if the sprite had changed direction or not. I created a separate function/subroutine for the first time a person changes direction.

Can you give me a link for that?

I notice I am one of some people who changed their image. Hairbanman, Programmerpro... and me.
EDIT: Even swordx...

I changed my avatar because someone else had the same one. Now mine is the Bionis from the Mechonis' point of view.

I've been working on DA2 off and on lately. Not much time.

swordx

PetitProfessor

Does any one have qrs for cinc os updated

PetitProfessor

TexMurphy

@programmerpro
Here is the link to the Quadmap. I am still working on the collision and the sprite jumping when you change direction. It is either lag or the map moves 8 while the character in spofs moves one. idk
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/dsiware/petite_computer_qr...
@slayer
I changed my avatar because people may not know Tex Murphy Mean Streets game character. Ofcourse they may not know Hotel Dusk character either. You can learn c at www.functionx.com or get the IDE at http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

SmokedSausage

Hey I'm back with an update on Petit Fantasy. It is going slow with production considering I just implemented a new sprite movement engine. Will someone tell me how to make it to where you step on a specific coordinate or set of coordinates it will goto or gosub at the specified variable. I have tried this but no syntax error nor result

If sx==0 and sy==0 then goto @norths
Which should make it when the sprite touches the set of coordinates it will go to @souths
Amirite?

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

PetitProfessor

Im gonna erase my Nintendo life account and gonna post qrs for call of duty somewhere so good luck finding them any last messages?

PetitProfessor

PetitProfessor

Im gonna erase my account because im gonna start a website so....
Ouh yeah im gonna post the qrs somewhere maybe on wiki

PetitProfessor

Discostew

PetitProfessor wrote:

Im gonna erase my Nintendo life account and gonna post qrs for call of duty somewhere so good luck finding them any last messages?

So, what you're really saying is that you're a hack and a liar, and you can't stand that your trolling didn't work. Had you not gone and said "good luck finding them", maybe people wouldn't think of you as such.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

PetitProfessor

Dude come on no I just cant post qrs here I dont know exactly how this works and I post something and almost every body says im trolling or something

PetitProfessor

GraphicGenius

@petitprofesor You post images by doing (img)Put Image URL here(/url)
Except use brackets

Edited on by GraphicGenius

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

PetitProfessor

I can't I don't know why its kind of weird

PetitProfessor

twinArmageddons

PetitProfessor wrote:

I can't I don't know why its kind of weird

then post a link

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

Slayer

Wait a minute-
You can turn the keyboard off in games or programs by saying PNLTYPE "OFF"
You have to be able to turn that menu off.
Finally I have mentioned the unspoken.
REVOLUTION!!!!
I put this in Gamefaqs in my Apocalypse Rising thread. I have posted that real time multiplayer might be possible because there is a way to turn the keyboard off in games or programs, and there has to be a way to turn the menu off so people can join games if they have the same game.
That or we send angry emails to Gamebridge and Smileboom.
Or release a modified version of PTC in the shop.
XD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic