Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 4,501 to 4,520 of 9,620

Hairmanban19

I'll make seperate parts for The Land of Verge,because just the cabin has 230 lines of code and there is gonna be a bunch more areas than the demo,and there isn't gonna be saving,so thats why it will be in seperate parts. Also,its gonna have some commands that Zork has,such as:examine,diagnose,look,inventory,hit,drop,and stuff like that.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Hairmanban19

@Swordx i've been meaning to ask if you made the music in the DA2 videos.(besides the Zelda overworld music)

swordx

Hairmanban19 wrote:

@Swordx i've been meaning to ask if you made the music in the DA2 videos.(besides the Zelda overworld music)

I didn't make ANY of the music in my games. That credit goes to Japanese users and Brizobst. Brizobst is on Youtub, and he makes a lot of music. He allowed me to use it. The only music that is mine is the title screen music in DA2, which was made by removing lines of coding in Brizobst's title screen music for Roons, and then further editing it.

swordx

boot

When will the qr codes for da2 come out? I played the first one, then when I figured out the second one was like my favorite video game(Zelda) I coundnt wait. I like the videos. will there be side quests and a storyline?

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

swordx

boot wrote:

When will the qr codes for da2 come out? I played the first one, then when I figured out the second one was like my favorite video game(Zelda) I coundnt wait. I like the videos. will there be side quests and a storyline?

There will be both sidequests and a deep storyline. The original had sidequests, but lacked a true story. QR codes will come out when version 1.0 is finished. This is because I can now show progress through weekly videos. I hope you enjoy the game, and thanks for the support.

swordx

PetitProfessor

Does anyone know how to make 9 characters move I forgot theres a glitch on my petit call of duty game

PetitProfessor

InsertPi

PetitProfessor wrote:

Does anyone know how to make 9 characters move I forgot theres a glitch on my petit call of duty game

We still haven't gotten the QRs yet.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

PetitProfessor

I haven't posted qrs because my computer isn't working lately im using my phone right now

PetitProfessor

Hairmanban19

PetitProfessor wrote:

I haven't posted qrs because my computer isn't working lately im using my phone right now

Hmmmmm.... I hope your not trolling us.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

Hairmanban19

I'm gonna make a secret dungeon that you can try to find once i release The Land of Verge(which won't be anytime soon). There is also gonna be some towns,and in the towns you can enter buildings and talk to people and there might be shops. You will also find swords,daggers,bows,and spellbooks to use in battles,much like my other Text adventure games.

swordx

PetitProfessor wrote:

I have areas with 4 including the chatacter in DA2, so I know. It's simple subroutines.

swordx

Hairmanban19

PetitProfessor wrote:

Im not seriously

Okay but with the couple other trolls we have had i can't trust everyone here. So i hope you prove me wrong by releasing the QRs.

PetitProfessor

Give me your gmail so you see im not trolling with my call of duty game

PetitProfessor

Slayer

PetitProfessor wrote:

Post them on Flickr or some site with pic sharing and put it in your signature or post it in the QR code sharing forum. If you send it privately to everyone the ones who didn't get it will feel you are trolling and the ones you ask to give Gmail won't meaning it would still be a mystery in whether you are trolling or not. Post it in the public if you are done. Everyone does. By the way- pure logic.

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Hairmanban19

PetitProfessor wrote:

[email protected]... NOTE:Alex is not my actual name,i never give my actual name to email websites.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic