@randomous, yes, yes it is.
Anywho, here is the NEW logo:
Untitled

Thoughts?

Edited on by Pixelrobin

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Hairmanban19

Has anyone been able to scan all of the QR codes for Dungeon Adventure? I wanna know if its just my 3DS camera or my computer that is keeping me from scanning them.@Swordx so are you gonna make a different video or post the QR codes here or not do anything with the QR codes?

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

randomous

@swordx Lol can I please just have the ptc files so I can upload them for you? That way, everyone has easy access to your game.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

swordx

hairmanban19 wrote:

Has anyone been able to scan all of the QR codes for Dungeon Adventure? I wanna know if its just my 3DS camera or my computer that is keeping me from scanning them.@Swordx so are you gonna make a different video or post the QR codes here or not do anything with the QR codes?

I'll make a video of 30-35 in a half hour. I'm watching T.V. at the moment.

swordx

damolii

@bluerobin I don't know if you wanted everyone's thoughts about it, or just randomous's, but I think it looks fine. You could try to make it look more retro though. Or you could figure out a way to make the logo out of the sticks (whatever they are) in Petit Computer. It looks good though

@swordx I though as much. whenever I try it, it just randomly places the sprite somewhere in the vicinity of the opponent. It was worth a try though The only reason I did background scrolling was because I had not had a good grip on moving the sprite itself. I don't know if I should go back. I have to find a way to make the sprite stop moving AND return back to normal when the sprite is facing away or something using background scrolling. I would like to be the first person to do that and then post it publicly. I don't know though. Right now, I'm at a bit of a dead end.

@ramstrong I do not know how to execute the SPCOLVEC or where to do it. Do I do it like when SPHITSP()==TRUE ? I don't know

Edited on by damolii

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

swordx

damolii wrote:

@bluerobin I don't know if you wanted everyone's thoughts about it, or just randomous's, but I think it looks fine. You could try to make it look more retro though. Or you could figure out a way to make the logo out of the sticks (whatever they are) in Petit Computer. It looks good though

@swordx I though as much. whenever I try it, it just randomly places the sprite somewhere in the vicinity of the opponent. It was worth a try though The only reason I did background scrolling was because I had not had a good grip on moving the sprite itself. I don't know if I should go back. I have to find a way to make the sprite stop moving AND return back to normal when the sprite is facing away or something using background scrolling. I would like to be the first person to do that and then post it publicly. I don't know though. Right now, I'm at a bit of a dead end.

@ramstrong I do not know how to execute the SPCOLVEC or where to do it. Do I do it like when SPHITSP()==TRUE ? I don't know

Haha, we're opposites. I did sprites because I don't have a good grip on backgrounds! lol

Edited on by swordx

swordx

damolii

@swordx lol. yea, plus when I learned that background scrolling makes the movement seem like a typical rpg, I said "that's nice" XD BTW, where can I find Dungeon Adventure?? I can't find it.

P.S I was searching for "Record for longest thread/forum", and I've got to say, I haven't seen any as long as these. Most are just named Guinness World Record Forum, and they last like ten posts, or two pages XD

Edited on by damolii

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

Hairmanban19

@Swordx if its not too late please don't make another video for the QR codes! It takes forever for me to scan them and i have to switch from different computers to scan certain QR codes for Dungeon Adventure!

swordx

hairmanban19 wrote:

@Swordx if its not too late please don't make another video for the QR codes! It takes forever for me to scan them and i have to switch from different computers to scan certain QR codes for Dungeon Adventure!

I'll make a picture for #30.

@Damoli I'm working on fixing the QR codes ATM. The way I used to upload QR codes no longer works, so I made videos of 'em. I've already done most already, so I won't do what Randomous said. My channel is ssworddx. Code #30 doesn't work, so I'll upload that as a picture.

QR code 30 is now my profile pic.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

ramstrong

damolii wrote:

I've never used it myself, but my understanding is that you simply give the velocity of the sprite, so you set it right after SPOFS:

VX=X velocity:VY=y velocity
SPCOLVEC spritenum,VX,VY

(somewhere down the line)
IF SPHITSP etc...

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

ramstrong

randomous wrote:

@Bluerobin2 But... I thought that WAS the reason you're working on the site lol.

Yes, that is why we do this. If you look at my outline earlier, that would be stage 3.
PS: Logo looks fine. I'm not about to be an art critic. Perhaps it's better if you do several and have people vote which one is best.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

randomous

@swordx @damolii @hairmanban19 @whoever Well swordx, I did it for you without your permission. Sorry, I tried to be polite by asking if I could do it myself, as there seems to be at least a few people who are willing to try your game but are unable to scan your QR codes. I don't like it when people are left in the dark; I feel like I should help them. So here you go: all the QR codes for everything in Dungeon Adventure in picture form, double resolution:

Alien CHR
Dung CHR
Dung 2 CHR
Dung 3 CHR
Dung 4 CHR
Dungeon SCR
Dungeon PRG

Sorry I didn't do it sooner. If you don't mind, I'm going to go ahead and edit the Wiki page to include these in a while. If you have any objections, please let me know.

@Bluerobin2 Yes, the logo looks great. I love it.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

swordx

randomous wrote:

@swordx @damolii @hairmanban19 @whoever Well swordx, I did it for you without your permission. Sorry, I tried to be polite by asking if I could do it myself, as there seems to be at least a few people who are willing to try your game but are unable to scan your QR codes. I don't like it when people are left in the dark; I feel like I should help them. So here you go: all the QR codes for everything in Dungeon Adventure in picture form, double resolution:

Alien CHR
Dung CHR
Dung 2 CHR
Dung 3 CHR
Dung 4 CHR
Dungeon SCR
Dungeon PRG

Sorry I didn't do it sooner.

@Bluerobin2 Yes, the logo looks great. I love it.

Woah! THANK YOU! My computer is crap and I had most done already so I never emailed you the codes. Maybe I should have, as this is MUCH nicer than my stupid videos.

My Youtube channel's sole purpose shall now be to show videos of my games.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

randomous

@swordx No problem. It took some time to scan the QR codes from the videos, but not as long as I thought it would.

randomous

swordx

randomous wrote:

@swordx No problem. It took some time to scan the QR codes from the videos, but not as long as I thought it would.

I wish I had done what you asked from the beginning...looking it over, it would have been easier AND nicer!

BTW, if anyone was wondering where I got names for the 4 playable characters, they were from the guild I ran on World of Warcraft back when I used to play it. There were 400 people in that guild, which was built up in a matter of months. Swordx is/was me. Kizashi, Lumindrae, and Zannaroth were my favorite members from when I tried to recreate the guild after quitting for a year. Dungeon Adventure 2 will feature players from when the guild had 400 players. These character names include: Nntaith, Kush, Gabarath, Ashael, Radstorm, Vancuish (from the recreation), and much much more! The idea may sound stupid, but I think it makes the games...unique!

Edited on by swordx

swordx

Pixelrobin

Logo V1.2

Untitled

Better?

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

swordx

Bluerobin2 wrote:

Logo V1.2

Untitled

Better?

I like this one more. It has that retro look to it. Reminds me of the NES. It's very nice!

swordx

Hairmanban19

Thanks for posting the QR codes @randomous. @Swordx Dungeon Adventure is my favorite Petit Computer game now!!! I also found a bug in it. When i was on floor 3,i found a chest so i pressed the A button to open it but then it went into the battle system,so i just pressed the A button again and then it threw me out of the game! The only thing i don't like about Dungeon Adventure is that there is no saving!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic