AuthorMessage

justlink

2,961. Posted:

Im back, i need ideas, so plz help me out

justlink

AuthorMessage

boot

2,962. Posted:

Hey guys I'm back from vacation and over vacation I made a really cool fighting game. But I don't know how to post it. My next project is a new os.

Just your average talking boot. The Boot that can program.

AuthorMessage

damolii

2,963. Posted:

@justlink A recreation of Chrono Trigger for PTC, a recreation of Magi-Nation (Game Boy Color Edition Of course), For PTC, Multi-player Co-op shooter, Minecraft game For PTC with 3d........ should I go on??? XD

@boot Do you have a SD card?/ if u do, there should be some website that lets you convert those files into regular. Then, you Could use PTC Utilities to work out the kinks and make A QR code for it. Then get on any of the various Picture sharing websites like Imgur. With Imgur, all u need to do is drag the QR code from whatever file you put it in to the website. Good luck!!!

@justlink and @boot Hope that helps:)

Edited on by damolii

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

AuthorMessage

justlink

2,964. Posted:

@damoli (cuss word in your name, try and fix it if you want) i've watched magi-nation (spells magination) but never the game.
@randomous im offended, i was born in 1998 :(

I'm finishing an old test project called random battler, where u fight famous game characters. (suggest some if you want)

justlink

AuthorMessage

randomous

2,965. Posted:

@justlink Haha, I didn't mean it was a bad year! I just wasn't born then and didn't want to give a false impression.

randomous

AuthorMessage

damolii

2,966. Posted:

@justlink 1:no one else noticed it but you 2:its not a cuss word.......... 3:Trust me, the game was better than the show. Show was stupid. Horrible waste of a Saturday........ 4:Chrono from Chrono Trigger,The Chocobo from FFV Advanced,Tony(I think that was his name) from Magi-nation, and that's pretty much it. Good Luck making an SNES character look legit on PTC XDXDXD

Edited on by damolii

AuthorMessage

justlink

2,967. Posted:

@damoli I'll look up a video on youtube

justlink

AuthorMessage

Bluerobin2

2,968. Posted:

@ramstrong why thank you! About this new logo, should we use my photoshop skills or does someone else have better ones?

Houston, We have a Syntax Error.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

2,969. Posted:

Okay so i dont really post here but i made a new font for my OS and i have no idea how to "apply" it to it so can anyone help?

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

2,970. Posted:

Okay so i dont really post here but i made a new font for my OS and i have no idea how to "apply" it to it so can anyone help?

AuthorMessage

midasmulligan

2,971. Posted:

hairmanban19 wrote:

@Midasmulligan could you share with us what game you are making?

Hi Hairmanban, im working on a turn-based strategy game

midasmulligan

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

2,972. Posted:

Hello everyone nevermind about the font thing but anyways i have released my latest version of Nova OS (V0.4.1.6) And it is up on the My Petit Computer QR Code Sharing fourm so head over there to get the qr's and use the mediafire link for the qr's the imageshack ones are the wrong program sorry anyways thats all
-Shadow

AuthorMessage

justlink

2,973. Posted:

@randomous ur quiknote, is a flipnote!

justlink

AuthorMessage

randomous

2,974. Posted:

Well, if it could draw things instantly, it would be. It's really more like a notepad, isn't it?

randomous

AuthorMessage

justlink

2,975. Posted:

u dont have to watch it redraw, just go through all 100 drawings by scrolling quickly

justlink

AuthorMessage

milkman24

2,976. Posted:

@bigdog00 I'm NOT a programmer and I'm new to this site, and when I try to load SPU0: opple, it says that it's an illegal call. What does that mean? Please reply as soon as possible, thanks.

P.S. when your on opple, how do you "click".

milkman24

AuthorMessage

damolii

2,977. Posted:

@Zack56144 If you made a new font, it's probably a Sprite so... SPSET?? I mean, I don't really get what you are asking

AuthorMessage

Discostew

2,978. Posted:

@milkman24 - if the name is "opple", and it is a CHR file, then you load it like so

LOAD "SPU0: opple" (without the space....stupid smilies)

If you wish not to not have the dialog window pop up when it loads, you attach FALSE to the end of it as a separate argument, like so

LOAD "SPU0: opple",FALSE

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

2,979. Posted:

@damolii nevermind i saved it as a BGF so all i had to do was
LOAD "BGF:NOVAFONT" and it applies the font to it
anyways the font is coming in the next update so i guess it doesnt really matter

AuthorMessage

randomous

2,980. Posted:

@justlink I'm glad you tried out QuikNote! I thought nobody but me (and maybe one other person) would use it. Thanks!

Edited on by randomous

randomous