Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 2,961 to 2,980 of 9,620

Pixelrobin

@ramstrong why thank you! About this new logo, should we use my photoshop skills or does someone else have better ones?

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Zack56144

Okay so i dont really post here but i made a new font for my OS and i have no idea how to "apply" it to it so can anyone help?

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

Zack56144

Okay so i dont really post here but i made a new font for my OS and i have no idea how to "apply" it to it so can anyone help?

Zack56144

Hello everyone nevermind about the font thing but anyways i have released my latest version of Nova OS (V0.4.1.6) And it is up on the My Petit Computer QR Code Sharing fourm so head over there to get the qr's and use the mediafire link for the qr's the imageshack ones are the wrong program sorry anyways thats all
-Shadow

Justlink

@randomous ur quiknote, is a flipnote!

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

randomous

Well, if it could draw things instantly, it would be. It's really more like a notepad, isn't it?

randomous

Justlink

u dont have to watch it redraw, just go through all 100 drawings by scrolling quickly

milkman24

@bigdog00 I'm NOT a programmer and I'm new to this site, and when I try to load SPU0: opple, it says that it's an illegal call. What does that mean? Please reply as soon as possible, thanks.

P.S. when your on opple, how do you "click".

milkman24

damolii

@Zack56144 If you made a new font, it's probably a Sprite so... SPSET?? I mean, I don't really get what you are asking

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

Discostew

@milkman24 - if the name is "opple", and it is a CHR file, then you load it like so

LOAD "SPU0: opple" (without the space....stupid smilies)

If you wish not to not have the dialog window pop up when it loads, you attach FALSE to the end of it as a separate argument, like so

LOAD "SPU0: opple",FALSE

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Zack56144

@damolii nevermind i saved it as a BGF so all i had to do was
LOAD "BGF:NOVAFONT" and it applies the font to it
anyways the font is coming in the next update so i guess it doesnt really matter

randomous

@justlink I'm glad you tried out QuikNote! I thought nobody but me (and maybe one other person) would use it. Thanks!

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Zack56144

@randomous i put quiknote as one of the games Air Launch (a game launching app on my OS) =P i think i did it in this update actually

randomous

@Zack56144 Thanks, and thanks for the nice things you said on the other thread!

randomous

bigdog00

Just for clarification, I meant I am not writing anything for petit computer, but I still use it. I may post the last update for CincOS later, but I need someone else to do the qr codes.

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

bigdog00

It features a guest account for CincOS, the normal account for CincOS, and a normal account for JOS.
Normal means password protected. Also, anyone who would like to try our beta version of Jupee Shell GUI will be happy to know that the link will be posted later for it. It runs on python and pygame. It is kinda like CincOS for the computer, but way more advanced.

bigdog00

And are you loading it with chred? If so, just type OPPLE . It always has to be caps. @milkman24

KAHN

can someone help me with sprite collision? how do i make it so that the player can battle against an enemy?
and @swordx is your game finished? i havent been on the thread for a long time, and i really dont have time to dig in all the pages of comments i missed. thanks!

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Justlink

challenge:majoras mask simplified to basic, as many changes as u want, as long it stays to storyline

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic