Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 2,951 to 2,970 of 9,620

ramstrong

Bluerobin2 wrote:

Hmmm, @ramstrong what do you think we should do as a logo? The site is still very heavily in progress. I'm doing the code separate.

The same as the URL: "Petit Community". They need to match or people will get confused. These and other headaches are the reasons why I didn't volunteer to come up with the blog. Too much work. So, thank you for doing the hard work for us. Anyway, the reason why I asked for chat is so that we can meet and talk about these issues without hogging the forum, so first get it done, then hammer down the rest of the site's details later.

Regarding MD5 checksum, I managed to locate the original paper by Rivest, and what do you know? It's an easier reading than the wiki! Now that I know it's strictly 32 bit, however, I decided to go with simpler RNG instead. Once I have bit manipulation routines, MD5 is a great weekend time waster, so I may end up doing it still.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

randomous

@damolii Good job on the Minecraft song! Why didn't you make it a piano though? That's what the original song had.

Edit: changed my name to randomous so it didn't have the word "crap" in it anymore. Also, maybe people won't think I was born in '98 anymore.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

damolii

@randommous thank you. I was thinking using piano, but I wanted it to have a more "retro" feel (or something on that path). I don't know, I just didn't want it to be another boring piano cover.
P.S I'm thinking of making a Petite Rpg. There are not a lot of rpg's out there for PTC,so I'm gonna make another one. So, anyway I have so far made the walking engine, but there is a problem. I am using background scrolling for the walking.The only time it works is when a completely different program has run exactly before it. It's so weird. Anybody think of any ideas??

Edited on by damolii

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

Justlink

Im back, i need ideas, so plz help me out

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

boot

Hey guys I'm back from vacation and over vacation I made a really cool fighting game. But I don't know how to post it. My next project is a new os.

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

damolii

@justlink A recreation of Chrono Trigger for PTC, a recreation of Magi-Nation (Game Boy Color Edition Of course), For PTC, Multi-player Co-op shooter, Minecraft game For PTC with 3d........ should I go on??? XD

@boot Do you have a SD card?/ if u do, there should be some website that lets you convert those files into regular. Then, you Could use PTC Utilities to work out the kinks and make A QR code for it. Then get on any of the various Picture sharing websites like Imgur. With Imgur, all u need to do is drag the QR code from whatever file you put it in to the website. Good luck!!!

@justlink and @boot Hope that helps:)

Edited on by damolii

Justlink

@damoli (cuss word in your name, try and fix it if you want) i've watched magi-nation (spells magination) but never the game.
@randomous im offended, i was born in 1998

I'm finishing an old test project called random battler, where u fight famous game characters. (suggest some if you want)

randomous

@justlink Haha, I didn't mean it was a bad year! I just wasn't born then and didn't want to give a false impression.

randomous

damolii

@justlink 1:no one else noticed it but you 2:its not a cuss word.......... 3:Trust me, the game was better than the show. Show was stupid. Horrible waste of a Saturday........ 4:Chrono from Chrono Trigger,The Chocobo from FFV Advanced,Tony(I think that was his name) from Magi-nation, and that's pretty much it. Good Luck making an SNES character look legit on PTC XDXDXD

Edited on by damolii

Justlink

@damoli I'll look up a video on youtube

Pixelrobin

@ramstrong why thank you! About this new logo, should we use my photoshop skills or does someone else have better ones?

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Zack56144

Okay so i dont really post here but i made a new font for my OS and i have no idea how to "apply" it to it so can anyone help?

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

Zack56144

Okay so i dont really post here but i made a new font for my OS and i have no idea how to "apply" it to it so can anyone help?

Zack56144

Hello everyone nevermind about the font thing but anyways i have released my latest version of Nova OS (V0.4.1.6) And it is up on the My Petit Computer QR Code Sharing fourm so head over there to get the qr's and use the mediafire link for the qr's the imageshack ones are the wrong program sorry anyways thats all
-Shadow

Justlink

@randomous ur quiknote, is a flipnote!

randomous

Well, if it could draw things instantly, it would be. It's really more like a notepad, isn't it?

randomous

Justlink

u dont have to watch it redraw, just go through all 100 drawings by scrolling quickly

milkman24

@bigdog00 I'm NOT a programmer and I'm new to this site, and when I try to load SPU0: opple, it says that it's an illegal call. What does that mean? Please reply as soon as possible, thanks.

P.S. when your on opple, how do you "click".

milkman24

damolii

@Zack56144 If you made a new font, it's probably a Sprite so... SPSET?? I mean, I don't really get what you are asking

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic