Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 9,620

ramstrong

bluerobin2 wrote:

More Qrs! You probably would have to zoom in to read some of them.
Hope you all enjoy!

Temple Raid looks great! I love the custom character graphic. I would allow the user to set levels of difficulty, though. So maybe some options for the user. Maybe letting the user specify the number of enemy or something.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Pixelrobin

@Ramstrong wow thank you! Refresh my memory, what does vsync do again? Also, in Temple raid, I probobly will enlarge the bottom screen countdown (Thats why I asked how to read certain parts of a variable) and make turn red when its low. I might also add an epic explosion effect if you run out of time. I also will add more mazes and a smarter green monster ai that will go around walls to follow you in hard mode when I add it. I might also add a survival mode where you try to survive as long as you can. I will post Qrs then and you guys could overwrite anything that needs tobe overwritten. I also will extend the maze game. Can you please make the new update into Qrs? Thank you all for your feedback. I would be happy to give some as well. Also, I saw your code cracking game on youtube. It looks fun! Are you finished? Also, do you have the qrs for the banner program?
@randomouscrap I like your textbox. I might use it for battlewood. Thanks!

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

ramstrong

bluerobin2 wrote:

@Ramstrong wow thank you! Refresh my memory, what does vsync do again? Also, in Temple raid, I probobly will enlarge the bottom screen countdown (Thats why I asked how to read certain parts of a variable) and make turn red when its low. I might also add an epic explosion effect if you run out of time. I also will add more mazes and a smarter green monster ai that will go around walls to follow you in hard mode when I add it. I might also add a survival mode where you try to survive as long as you can. I will post Qrs then and you guys could overwrite anything that needs tobe overwritten. I also will extend the maze game. Can you please make the new update into Qrs? Thank you all for your feedback. I would be happy to give some as well. Also, I saw your code cracking game on youtube. It looks fun! Are you finished? Also, do you have the qrs for the banner program?
@randomouscrap I like your textbox. I might use it for battlewood. Thanks!

vsync is just like wait, but will subtract cpu processing time. WAIT does not. It makes for more constant step time. Code cracker is far from finished, I'm afraid. I will need to set up the GUI. The AI is mostly finished, but right now it's developers friendly, not user friendly. I don't remember ever putting in the banner program into QR. I think the explanation is clear enough, though, and it's not a long program. I'm sure if you look around my BlogSpot for Petit Computer Journal, you'll find it.

I will appreciate your feedback on my Code Cracker program. I should be done with starter GUI sometime tomorrow. No time for QR making for now. Will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon/night.

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Pixelrobin

@hairmanban19, just curious, do you have any current projects that you are working on? Thanks for the feedback. Send suggestions via swapnote. Also @Morphtroid, your puzzle game is very fun. Cannot wait for the new version!

Hairmanban19

bluerobin2 wrote:

@hairmanban19, just curious, do you have any current projects that you are working on? Thanks for the feedback. Send suggestions via swapnote. Also @Morphtroid, your puzzle game is very fun. Cannot wait for the new version!

Well i don't know enough of BASIC to make anything.I have only found websites that have like 3 chapters of BASIC which only got me to learn variables and a couple other small things.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

IAmSpike

bluerobin2 wrote:

I turned into a number keyboard.

What

Anyways, FEEDBACK TIME!
MAZE was real fun.
Temple Raid... better than anything I could ever do! You really should enter this in the contest! (Gawd, I hated that green snake thing...)
Also, I think this may be a bug: I'm not sure what's causing it, but sometimes the gray enemy doesn't kill.

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

Pixelrobin

@Philip, I know. One of them can't kill you. I'm working on it. I also just added 3 new mazes, each of a different level of difficulty, the option to select a maze, and a pause menu. BTW, There is a possible and easy way to trap the snake thing. Im not telling how though. Updated Qrs will come soon. Thank you for your feedback. Do you enjoy the game so far?

IAmSpike

Heck yeah I enjoy the game! It's great fun
(Ah, I wish there was a preview button, oh well)

Previously Philip.

Justlink

hey,weird question, are any of you guys going to a science fair this weekend?

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Pixelrobin

@Philip, preview button? Explain that please I might add it. @justlink ummmmm no?

IAmSpike

@bluerobin2 Uh, I was talking about on the forum. Should've been more clear.
@justlink Noop

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

Pixelrobin

I added a video on how to trap the snake thing on my new youtube!
youtube.com/bluerobin20 (Dont ask)

Justlink

srry, i know weird question. If you haven't heard of it, but its the pittsburg regional science fair and i got a first at my school science fair, so i'm leaving friday with my some of my friends who are also going and participating.

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Eel

@Bluerobin2: I kinda made this font to be used with your maze game, it's nothing too flashy, but I kinda like it (just make sure to change the text color on your game to 0 and set the background to blue). Hope you like it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Pixelrobin

Thank you @Morphtroid. I used it. I really like it. I am also adding the ability to use seeds in the game (although they are not like minecraft seeds where you can just give it to someone and let them try a specific maze) But, it still influences the maze generation. I wanted to ask though, how can you round a number? And one more thing, This is not 'my' game, it is a group effort and @ramstrong is in charge since the original idea was his.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic