DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer

Showing 1,961 to 1,980 of 9,435

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

1,961. Posted:

justlink wrote:

hey guys, i've been finishing up petitbookultimate. it features send and receive messages, status, and friends. if you guys want i'll post it. All i have to do is make it so you can change password, and organize the menu.

I would like to try it,maybe i could learn a thing or two from the code!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage

bigdog00

1,962. Posted:

justlink wrote:

hey guys, i've been finishing up petitbookultimate. it features send and receive messages, status, and friends. if you guys want i'll post it. All i have to do is make it so you can change password, and organize the menu.

So, kinda like IM-Mail for CincOS? If you can make it compatable with the CincOS contact book (in the next update), that'd be great. there's already the code for the contacts in IM-Mail, though.

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,963. Posted:

i dont know if you'd learn anything, i used the basics of basic, but I'll try to have it up before Easter. When i post it, you'll have to change the password with codes, sorry. Hey, did you know you can post with your 3ds, thats how i post, since my parents dont let me use the computer. Ok, recap, I'll try to post qrs before easter, you can post with 3ds, and its made with the basics of basic.

justlink

AuthorMessage

bigdog00

1,964. Posted:

justlink wrote:

i dont know if you'd learn anything, i used the basics of basic, but I'll try to have it up before Easter. When i post it, you'll have to change the password with codes, sorry. Hey, did you know you can post with your 3ds, thats how i post, since my parents dont let me use the computer. Ok, recap, I'll try to post qrs before easter, you can post with 3ds, and its made with the basics of basic.

So will it be compatable with cincos? its mem:msc0, mem:msc1, and mem:msc2.

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,965. Posted:

i an make it. mines just mem:mst
another thing, petitbook is only about150 lines of code, compared to cincos, mines a way small. Another thing, @bigdog00, i got the idea from you to make it so i could send messages, and figured it out myself (this was before release of cincos) but it right now is only compatible with other users. if you could, try and make it compatible.

Edited on by justlink

justlink

AuthorMessage

Bluerobin2

1,966. Posted:

Here I am posting from my 3ds. I always do.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,967. Posted:

attitude

justlink

AuthorMessage

Patriplexity

1,968. Posted:

I'm trying to make my program recall the data it makes you enter. I've try using PRINT "N$", "N$;", ";N$", ";N$;", etc., and none of them work. They all just display a blank space ( ). What do I enter? ---8Program8---
PRINT "Name?"
INPUT N$
CLS
Your name is "N$".
CLS
Please Help!! (Oh, and I think I'm in love with Morphtroid's games. I've been watching this forum for a long time and just now signed up.)

47 minutes

I always go to Nintendolife on my 3DS unless I am posting Petit Computer Programs. I would like to take a big shout out to Morphtroid/Morphtorok/Morphid/Morpheel. He is a genius, and his games got me where I am today. PETIT FARM FTW! (LOL this is outdated as heck, Petit Farm?)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-1482-5629 | Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter: ask_reddad

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,969. Posted:

try this

input "whats your name"n$
wait 120
cls
print "your name is ";n$
wait 120

justlink

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,970. Posted:

did it work?

justlink

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,971. Posted:

hello?

justlink

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

1,972. Posted:

@Credible how is your wizard game coming along? @NoahXD how is Tears of Pain coming along?

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,973. Posted:

anyone there?

justlink

AuthorMessage

IAmSpike

1,974. Posted:

OK. I'm confused. Someone post all the QRs for the latest CincOS. I'm lazy
Alos I'm considering adding sprites to Zombie Horde (and maybe Bomb 2)

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

AuthorMessage

Bluerobin2

1,975. Posted:

@Philip, I already did. Go back a bit.

AuthorMessage

boot

1,976. Posted:

Hello!

Just your average talking boot. The Boot that can program.

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,977. Posted:

hi

justlink

AuthorMessage

boot

1,978. Posted:

Hi

Just your average talking boot. The Boot that can program.

AuthorMessage

IAmSpike

1,979. Posted:

100th pageā€¼

...thanks to some spammy greetings, that is.

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

AuthorMessage

Bluerobin2

1,980. Posted:

Anyone entering the contest for shure other than me? If so, would you like to share you ideas? I am making a pac-man style game called temple raid but I don't want to give too much away [If you don't want to either, that's ok]. I am about half way done. I will probably finish it very soon, but will only release qrs after the contest. On the other hand, Happy 100 page aniversary! As a celebration of this achievement [even through spamming ahem @justlink and @boot] look on the very first page and see where it all begin. It's amazing how far we went guys. Good job!