Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 9,620

themonkeymans12

@justlink i know how to do that i just wanted a dice type thing to make it more interesting. also i did use the updated code and i just got the low result. it's fine though i hace the basics for it. i can try to tweak it and make it work. thanks for helping me!

themonkeymans12

Justlink

themonkeymans12 wrote:

@justlink the use for this is like a choose your own adventure text based game except the dice chooses for you. also i only get lower when i run it. i checked and made sure that it was correct from what you sent me. i'm learning as much as i can about smile basic so i can start contributing to the forum so i dont sound like a dope.

dude, thats how i felt, but you shouldnt, because soon you'll know codes someone else doesn't. For example, i asked how to send messages over ds wireless, noone knew [bigdog did, but he wasnt able to get online] two days later, i have it memorized. Just by asking questions is a way of contributing

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

boot

Thanks morphtroid. Your my favorite programmer just so you know!

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

bigdog00

boot wrote:

Ok, I need permiission from the creators of these games
Petit farm, cincos, tristones, and petite craft when it comes out.
I need it for making mods.
More items and mobs for petite farm,homebrew and shorcuts for cincos. I don't know about petit craft though.
btw if you want your game in the homebrew tell me. I need permission in the next 2 days.

Uh, sure. Please use the entirety of the code (all of it)(at least try please) but you have permission from me.

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

bigdog00

bigdog00 wrote:

boot wrote:

More items and mobs for petite farm,homebrew and shorcuts for cincos. I don't know about petit craft though.
btw if you want your game in the homebrew tell me. I need permission in the next 2 days.

Uh, sure. Please use the entirety of the code (all of it)(at least try please) but you have permission from me.
I forgot something though... I need to upload the newest version of CincOS...
My step bros OS, jos, is planning to dd a choice for the screensaver. If you sit on the home menu of CincOS for 1 minute, Idle(no buttons, no touchscreen) it takes you to the CincOS screensaver. You can access it also by going to m-tool, then pressing start. Hanks for all the positive feedback and likes! Any more feedback? Ideas? Dislikes? You won't hurt my feelings if your honest.

Btw, is there anyone younger than 14 on this forum? I'm almost 13 (on Easter).
One last thing. I am programming tutorial program (wow, that's confusing) to CincOS. It does sprites, variables, input, strings, and basic math.

Edited on by bigdog00

Justlink

bigdog00 wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

boot wrote:

My step bros OS, jos, is planning to dd a choice for the screensaver. If you sit on the home menu of CincOS for 1 minute, Idle(no buttons, no touchscreen) it takes you to the CincOS screensaver. You can access it also by going to m-tool, then pressing start. Hanks for all the positive feedback and likes! Any more feedback? Ideas? Dislikes? You won't hurt my feelings if your honest.

One last thing. I am programming tutorial program (wow, that's confusing) to CincOS. It does sprites, variables, input, strings, and basic math.

im 14. your mii makes you look older. i was born 1998 october 30. Fun fact: yes its the day before holloween, but my family dont celebrate halloween. No candy for me.

Pixelrobin

Thanks from here too @Morphtroid. I am a huge fan. I think its nice to be able to talk to programmers about such topics. I taught myself completly how to program because nobody around me knew how. Who else has a similar story? Just curious. Im the only person in my school to reach this level of programming knowledge. This is annoying because there is nobody to talk to about such topics. It is nice to be able to frequently ask questions and get answers from people who actually care. Thanks guys! As of right now though, I've had a how @morphtroid calls it 'spurt' in the robotics section. I will keep answering any questions you have if I can but my projects like Battlewood are being put off for a while. @hairmanban19 I thought you should know. I'm actually getting an arduino uno board soon so I will be taking a crash course on C soon . It seems like i'm posting here more than I do on my blog. Not good. I will try to keep that up to date as of now and will be adding lots more features such as my minecraft creations and robotics related stuff. also @Morphtroid and @Sterica, a while ago I found a small site where you posted your projects... Do you know what that was again?
-thank you all :')

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

bigdog00

bluerobin2 wrote:

Thanks from here too @Morphtroid. I am a huge fan. I think its nice to be able to talk to programmers about such topics. I taught myself completly how to program because nobody around me knew how. Who else has a similar story? Just curious. Im the only person in my school to reach this level of programming knowledge. This is annoying because there is nobody to talk to about such topics. It is nice to be able to frequently ask questions and get answers from people who actually care. Thanks guys! As of right now though, I've had a how @morphtroid calls it 'spurt' in the robotics section. I will keep answering any questions you have if I can but my projects like Battlewood are being put off for a while. @hairmanban19 I thought you should know. I'm actually getting an arduino uno board soon so I will be taking a crash course on C soon . It seems like i'm posting here more than I do on my blog. Not good. I will try to keep that up to date as of now and will be adding lots more features such as my minecraft creations and robotics related stuff. also @Morphtroid and @Sterica, a while ago I found a small site where you posted your projects... Do you know what that was again?
-thank you all :')

I got a raspberry Pi and am learning Python. @hamjam00 and I are close, in the same class, and actually care.

Justlink

i have a friend who has it, but he doesnt use it, so ive taught myself some of it and you guys are helping me now

Pixelrobin

bigdog00 wrote:

I got a raspberry Pi and am learning Python. @hamjam00 and I are close, in the same class, and actually care.

Cool. are you and @hamjam related?

bigdog00

bluerobin2 wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

Cool. are you and @hamjam related?

Nope. You could say that though, cause were at each others houses all the time. We are-I guess you could say-best friends (except he thinks Florida is better than California )

boot

Thanks bigdog00

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

steriaca

@bluerobin2: The link your searching for, I beleve, is http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/ . I'm flatered, but I am, curently, not a 'real' programer, for the few games I did were all text base. Your free to recreate one of the two 'Bomb' games and/or Zombie Horde as a graphics game, if you wish.

Edited on by steriaca

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Pixelrobin

@sterica thanks, I might but I was referring to another site. And I brobably will reskin bomb2. It is one of my favorite text based games.

Hairmanban19

bigdog00 wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

boot wrote:

That sounds great,i really need to start learning more Basic!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Justlink

hey guys, i've been finishing up petitbookultimate. it features send and receive messages, status, and friends. if you guys want i'll post it. All i have to do is make it so you can change password, and organize the menu.

Hairmanban19

justlink wrote:

hey guys, i've been finishing up petitbookultimate. it features send and receive messages, status, and friends. if you guys want i'll post it. All i have to do is make it so you can change password, and organize the menu.

I would like to try it,maybe i could learn a thing or two from the code!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

bigdog00

justlink wrote:

So, kinda like IM-Mail for CincOS? If you can make it compatable with the CincOS contact book (in the next update), that'd be great. there's already the code for the contacts in IM-Mail, though.

Justlink

i dont know if you'd learn anything, i used the basics of basic, but I'll try to have it up before Easter. When i post it, you'll have to change the password with codes, sorry. Hey, did you know you can post with your 3ds, thats how i post, since my parents dont let me use the computer. Ok, recap, I'll try to post qrs before easter, you can post with 3ds, and its made with the basics of basic.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic