Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 9,620

boot

I got it to work but were do you get trinestones

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

Justlink

how do you make collision boxes that sprites cant walk through

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

bigdog00

boot wrote:

Go back a few pages in this forum. There is a link to it. first step:
go to chred.
go to the sprites.
don't make any changes to it, and save it as DF .
load tristones.
go to the line after ACLS/ACLS:CLEAR
type LOAD"SPU0: DF" . (without the space)
That way the CincOS Opple theme won't interfere with the game.
Thanks for using it!

Edited on by bigdog00

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

Hairmanban19

boot wrote:

Just go to the petit computer wikia then go to the T section and it will have tristones in it,don't click on the QR code link,it does not work,click on the YouTube link then look in the description and it will have a working QR code link.Tristones is one of my favorite petit computer games!

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Justlink

have you guys or heard of majoras mask "Ben Drowned".
if you havent and you've played majoras mask, search it. Read the story before watching the video.

bigdog00

Has anyone found the additions to CincOS? I have to spill the beans. BTW, sorry that in JOS, it tries to load a grp: file. ignore/delete/comment out that line.
JOS V. 5
-press B on the CincOS Desktop.
JOS Classic (V. 10)
-Press B on the JOS V. 5 Desktop.
Metro Desktop
-Hold the Stylus on the very most right side of the touchscreen for ~3 seconds, pressing nothing. Metro Desktop is a Button free Desktop. Hold the mouse on the icon you want until the selected application launches.
Feedback would be Greatly Appreciated!!!

bigdog00

By the way, The ITunes looking app. Isn't done yet, so it's a broken icon.

Pixelrobin

bigdog00 wrote:

bluerobin2 wrote:

boot wrote:

How do you click?

L button

just curious, how do you know so much about it? Do you actually use it? Do you have any likes? Suggestions? Thanks! also, anyone have a link to @morphtroid's petit petcraft? I reallllllllyyyyyy want it!

Looks like my name stuck @morphtroid lol. 'Petit petcraft' is still being produced by morphtroid. Also, I think you did a very nice job on cincOS. I pretty much figured everything else myself. And yes I use it and will be glad to make anymore QRs in the future. A suggestion I have is to make the click button the L or R button for righthanders and such. Exited about the itunes looking app. Keep it up.

@NJ I would! I'm not the best programmer, but I will help anyone in anyway I can [if I can ]. I also finished my MEM hacking program. That is why the high score on one of my games is 999999999999 . I'll post QRs later.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

boot

Were do you get the files for jos and I don't get the metronome thing,but this is the best thing on petit

themonkeymans12

hey i know im a little off topic,but, i have been trying to get a random number generator to work like a dice and then have the result be used for two different options. like if it was a d20 11 and up would be sucess and 10 and down would be fail. i've had quite some trouble getting it to work so any response would be great! thanks!

themonkeymans12

Justlink

i feel so ignored.
:’(

ok, i dont know much about rnd(), but try this.

@begin
acls
print "press a to get a number(1-20)
@loop
if btrig==16 then goto @rnd
goto @loop

@rnd
print rnd(20)
if num›=10 then goto @higher
if num<=9 then goto @lower

@higher
cls
print "high
@lower
cls
print "low

i will test this, srry if it doesnt work, i'll fix it if it needs fixed
you do want to do for higher or lower

Edited on by Justlink

bigdog00

Hamjam00 wrote:

For the contest, I have decided what I'll enter. Its a game called PetitFish. You use the stylus to send your cast out. To reel in, tap the A button repeatedly. If you don't keep pressing in an amount of time, the fish escapes. It will (probably) have two modes- classic and shrimping. I know a LOT of my projects never get released (or even developed)
but this will be definite. I PROMISE!!!!
PS I am still working on OaSis, so be patient! It will be awesome!

By the way, he and I were up 'till 5 am one sleepover (a couple of weekends ago) and he started OaSys OS. It's GUI is awesome.

bigdog00

bluerobin2 wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

bluerobin2 wrote:

boot wrote:

How do you click?

L button

just curious, how do you know so much about it? Do you actually use it? Do you have any likes? Suggestions? Thanks! also, anyone have a link to @morphtroid's petit petcraft? I reallllllllyyyyyy want it!

Looks like my name stuck @morphtroid lol. 'Petit petcraft' is still being produced by morphtroid. Also, I think you did a very nice job on cincOS. I pretty much figured everything else myself. And yes I use it and will be glad to make anymore QRs in the future. A suggestion I have is to make the click button the L or R button for righthanders and such. Exited about the itunes looking app. Keep it up.

@NJ I would! I'm not the best programmer, but I will help anyone in anyway I can [if I can ]. I also finished my MEM hacking program. That is why the high score on one of my games is 999999999999 . I'll post QRs later.

I would do left and right handlers, but @hamjam00 and I made an agreement earlier in school that we wouldn't steal each others ideas, and he beat me to that idea. I wanted to use it. Thanks for making the qrs and for the feedback. Anything I need to add? Btw, there are no files for JOS. Ignore the grp:jos cause I didn't include it. It will be in the next update.

boot

Yeah but when I open Jos I cant see the cursor and I am using the buttons. That secret desktop that you added, I found in the coding and I hope you don't mind but I set it up so on the home screen if you press a it opens it up. I also added one of my games in it. Btw in the next update you should add movable programs on the homescreen. But this is my fav os

steriaca

Are there any sprite artest here? I need some charater and 'monster' sprites for my still in the planing stages platform puzzle game "Sinister Stanley's Sawmill". What I need is...

1) A 'canadian mountie' type hero.
2) Spinning sawblades.
3) Nonspinning sawblades.
4) Damsel in distress sprites. I especaly request her haveing tight sausage ringlets and be redunklistly bound in ropes (rope mummy).
5) Henchmen (complete with striped shirt)
6) Sinister Stanley (the guy in the top hat and handlebar mushtash).
7) Switches.
8) Fuse bomb.

Thanks in advance.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Justlink

justlink wrote:

i feel so ignored.
:’(

ok, i dont know much about rnd(), but try this.

@begin
acls
print "press a to get a number(1-20)'tells wat to do
@loop
if btrig==16 then goto @rnd
goto @loop

@rnd
num=rnd(20)
print "";num
if num›=10 then goto @higher
if num<=9 then goto @lower

@higher
cls
print "high
@lower
cls
print "low

i will test this, srry if it doesnt work, i'll fix it if it needs fixed
you do want to do for higher or lower

sorry for reposting but i fixed the rnd thing

boot

Ok, I need permiission from the creators of these games
Petit farm, cincos, tristones, and petite craft when it comes out.
I need it for making mods.
More items and mobs for petite farm,homebrew and shorcuts for cincos. I don't know about petit craft though.
btw if you want your game in the homebrew tell me. I need permission in the next 2 days.

Edited on by boot

themonkeymans12

@justlink the use for this is like a choose your own adventure text based game except the dice chooses for you. also i only get lower when i run it. i checked and made sure that it was correct from what you sent me. i'm learning as much as i can about smile basic so i can start contributing to the forum so i dont sound like a dope.

themonkeymans12

Justlink

@themonkeymans12
i sayed i'd fix it. sorry if you didnt see up there i reposted a fixed version, so use that it works.

if you want me to explain how each thing works, just ask. I don't just want to post how to do a whole text adventure game, so just ask about each code.

Edited on by Justlink

Eel

"Petit Petcraft" (lol nice name) is actually on a hiatus because I'm on a vacation and have other games to play too... It also got kinda complicated to come with easy-and-logic ideas for it so I'll wait until I get another "programming spurt" to continue.

About petit farm, sure, if you can get through that mess-of-a-code, then you're free to mod it as much as you want (It's not like I can do anything about it, either!). Just keep it classy, capisce?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic