Ok @bigdog00, here you go...
If you cannot read these go to img715.imageshack.us/img715/1294/newcincosqr.png
Untitled

Edited on by Pixelrobin

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Pixelrobin

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I have a quick question, does anyone know of a good tutorial to this? I know the basics from experimenting around, like printing words, basic loops and the like. The actual webpage is unfortunately in Japanese, and there don't seem to be any completely translated english versions. Any help is appreciated! :3
And one other question, what do you need to type for notes at the beginning of coding? I know you can make a box with a title, notes, etc. in it, but is it / .... / like C++, or something else? (A multi-line note is what I'm referring to).

http://www.youtube.com/petitprofessor

Hairmanban19

@Bigdog00 you did an amazing job with CincOS! but i am missing some files like Space Ops,MEM CTHEME,and SPUO DEFAULT,but besides that you did a great job!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Pixelrobin

@hairmanban19 You get ctheme via settings, spaceops is a seprate game and I have everything else. Just scan my previous qrs to get the better version and overwrite anything that needs to be overwriten and it should work just fine!

Kingwhammy

Hi, I am working on a simple notepad, but am having trouble gathering text across multiple lines. Example: When the program is run, it will ask you to enter your note. To store the users text into a variable I am currently using LINPUT to store the text into the variable MEM$. The MEM$ variable is capable of storing 256 characters (I think),but i can't get more than 31 characters using LINPUT. Any help is greatly appreciated : )

Kingwhammy

Pixelrobin

Prof_Clayton wrote:

And one other question, what do you need to type for notes at the beginning of coding? I know you can make a box with a title, notes, etc. in it, but is it / .... / like C++, or something else? (A multi-line note is what I'm referring to).

You mean this?
you cannot do multiline quotes but you can do quotes one after another.
example:

'this is a comment written on
'multiple lines by using the
'the symbol ' at the beginning
'of each line

Edited on by Pixelrobin

boot

I cant scan the other qrs

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

boot

Now I can,but I'm still missing the spu0

Pixelrobin

@boot, i know. type the website into whatever browser you are using then when you mouse over the image on the webpage, a magnifying glass should appear. click on the image to enlarge it. Then it should work.

Pixelrobin

boot wrote:

I have both cincOS programs and it works... I uploaded everything @bigdog00 gave me. He had a duplicate though so I did not do that one.

boot

I read all the qrs on this page...

NJimmaculate

I need someone to teach me how to program on this thing
I know a little such as how to get a character on screen and have him move around when you press a button on the d pad but that's about all I know
I am working on a remake of sonic the hedgehog 1

NJimmaculate

3DS Friend Code: 3308-5065-3976

bigdog00

boot wrote:

Thank you @bluerobin2 (sorry if I mistyped the name)
You get the SPU0: Default by going to chred, loading SPU0: opple, overwriting those sprites, and saving it as SPU0: Default (all caps). Then you go under the settings application and click "Custom" under "theme". Spaceops is on my youtube channel. It was a horrible attempt at a first person shooter. Search HALODS Developer QR codes on youtube.

Edited on by bigdog00

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

boot

How do you click?

Pixelrobin

NJimmaculate wrote:

I know a little such as how to get a character on screen and have him move around when you press a button on the d pad but that's about all I know

start with youtube.com/petitprofessor then ask us specific questions if you have any.

Pixelrobin

boot wrote:

How do you click?

L button

bigdog00

bluerobin2 wrote:

boot wrote:

How do you click?

L button

just curious, how do you know so much about it? Do you actually use it? Do you have any likes? Suggestions? Thanks! also, anyone have a link to @morphtroid's petit petcraft? I reallllllllyyyyyy want it!

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

NJimmaculate

bluerobin2 wrote:

NJimmaculate wrote:

start with youtube.com/petitprofessor then ask us specific questions if you have any.

Thanks do you mind testing it when its done?

NJimmaculate

3DS Friend Code: 3308-5065-3976

boot

My l button broke...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic