DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer

Showing 1,801 to 1,820 of 9,299

AuthorMessage

bigdog00

1,801. Posted:

justlink wrote:

i think its cool, its like hacking the 3ds

what is? The thing that locks up the ds? Yeah, I thought about using that to exploit the 3ds' kernal and then launch homebrew (I'm not in it for the piracy)

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage

RENeare239

1,802. Posted:

I've been playing around with that raycaster that we saw a while back and I thought "I could make a very simple 3d game with this." I'm working on a forest themed map, but could someone experiment with it and see if they could add mobile entities, more actions, and maybe speeding it up a bit without sacrificing graphics quality? I know this is a lot to ask but i'm sure someone could help me improve the raycaster at least. Still a novice at this ^^"

Edited on by RENeare239

3ds friend code : 3110–3945–6092
id: Ren

3DS Friend Code: 3110-3945-6092

AuthorMessage

bigdog00

1,803. Posted:

RENeare239 wrote:

i've been playing around with that raycaster that we saw a while back and I thought "I could a very simple 3d game with this." I'm working on a forest themed map, but could someone experiment with it and see if they could add mobile entities, more actions, and maybee speeding it up a bit without sacrificing graphics quality? I know this is a lot to ask but i'm sure someone could help me improve the raycaster at least. Still a novice at this ^^"

Well, I kinda need that for my new FPS...

AuthorMessage

RENeare239

1,804. Posted:

did you post somethimg about that? I might of missed it. also: is transperancy possible, and if so, with what value?

3ds friend code : 3110–3945–6092
id: Ren

3DS Friend Code: 3110-3945-6092

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,805. Posted:

@bigdoog10
didnt mean to offend you but its better than not knowing to program at all. just think, you outsmarted the 3ds scientists

justlink

AuthorMessage

bigdog00

1,806. Posted:

justlink wrote:

@bigdoog10
didnt mean to offend you but its better than not knowing to program at all. just think, you outsmarted the 3ds scientists

Oh no, that wasn't offensive at all. I just modified a program a little bit, tweaked the bugs, and walla, a frozen 3ds/DSi.
and to whoever asked about transparency,
there is one color per color sheet that allows it to be see through, but it is still colorless. do you use chred? The first color with the little white slash through it is the transparent one.

AuthorMessage

bigdog00

1,807. Posted:

RENeare239 wrote:

did you post somethimg about that? I might of missed it. also: is transperancy possible, and if so, with what value?

add as 3ds friends? I already added you

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,808. Posted:

bigdog00 wrote:

justlink wrote:

@bigdoog10

Oh no, that wasn't offensive at all. I just modified a program a little bit, tweaked the bugs, and walla, a frozen 3ds/DSi.
there is one color per color sheet that allows it to be see through, but it is still colorless. do you use chred? The first color with the little white slash through it is the transparent one.

yeah, i use chred. actually started making characters today, cant figure out backgrounds though And i have a 3ds

Edited on by justlink

justlink

AuthorMessage

bigdog00

1,809. Posted:

justlink wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

justlink wrote:

@bigdoog10

yeah, i use chred. actually started making characters today, cant figure out backgrounds though And i have a 3ds

background, packpound. I don't know how to do it, either. Please go online so we can swapnote. Did you register me, I can't be on nintendolife after 8:15 but I can be online after 8:15.

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,810. Posted:

my fc is 5112-4809-1631

justlink

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,811. Posted:

anyone on?

justlink

AuthorMessage

IAmSpike

1,812. Posted:

NO YES

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

AuthorMessage

swordx

1,813. Posted:

bigdog00 wrote:

justlink wrote:

@bigdoog10

Is it still frozen if you press select?

swordx

AuthorMessage

ChangeV

1,814. Posted:

bigdog00 wrote:

...ONE LAST THING: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE CURIOUS: YOU CAN TRY THE PROGRAM CALLED "LOCKUPDS" BUT IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS: LOCKS UP PETIT COMPUTER AND FORCES YOU TO RESTART IT. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE ALL WORK BEFORE OPENING IT.

You used invalid sting (longer than 34 characters) into colset command.

for example, this will lock up palette loading routine and freeze the Petit Computer.

COLSET "SP",0,"0"*35

ChangeV

AuthorMessage

Discostew

1,815. Posted:

ChangeV wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

...ONE LAST THING: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE CURIOUS: YOU CAN TRY THE PROGRAM CALLED "LOCKUPDS" BUT IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS: LOCKS UP PETIT COMPUTER AND FORCES YOU TO RESTART IT. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE ALL WORK BEFORE OPENING IT.

You used invalid sting (longer than 34 characters) into colset command.

for example, this will lock up palette loading routine and freeze the Petit Computer.

COLSET "SP",0,"0"*35

35 characters? Isn't the function only meant for 6 characters, no more no less?

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,816. Posted:

wats colset anyway

justlink

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,817. Posted:

its probably just a glitch because if you used a basic programmer on the computer, it'd probably just overload the program and cause it to stop responding

justlink

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,818. Posted:

new petit computer in japan. uses mkll programming.

justlink

AuthorMessage

ChangeV

1,819. Posted:

I just tested same COLSET "SP",0,"0"*35 on Japanese 3DSLL(puchicon mkII)
and it didn't freeze.

ChangeV

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,820. Posted:

you have the 2nd petit computer?

justlink