Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 9,620

Pixelrobin

@ChangeV THANK YOU! Do you want to be in the credits?

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

bigdog00

I am considering adding a dock (Like a mac) to cincos. Please tell me if you think it's a good idea. Does anyone even use cincos? There are only 3 people (not including myself) that use it. @hamjam00 , and my 2 step bros. There is a link to the QR codes a couple of pages back, so please check it out. Keep in mind that it is the Developer's version (Very buggy) back there, and many of the bugs will be fixed in the future update.

Edited on by bigdog00

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

Hamjam00

SURVEY: if you have made an OS, please quote this and put your OS's! I love creating os on petitcom and want to see who's made one and test them!!!! also, OaSis OS terminal has been completed!!!!!
*UPDATE i made my new logo! do you guy like it or not? (it wasn't made in MS Paint, only the text! I drew it by hand!)

Edited on by Hamjam00

Python, C/C++, Lua, Ruby rule (java is too complex lol)

Twitter:

Hairmanban19

Hamjam00 wrote:

SURVEY: if you have made an OS, please quote this and put your OS's! I love creating os on petitcom and want to see who's made one and test them!!!! also, OaSis OS terminal has been completed!!!!!
*UPDATE i made my new logo! do you guy like it or not? (it wasn't made in MS Paint, only the text! I drew it by hand!)

I like your logo.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

ChangeV

bluerobin2 wrote:

@ChangeV THANK YOU! Do you want to be in the credits?

No. You don't need to add me in the credit.

ChangeV

Kinsale

Hello everyone, I am interested in creating a game with petit computer, but I don't know much about BASIC. Does anyone have or know of a good tutorial?

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

Hamjam00

hairmanban19 wrote:

Hamjam00 wrote:

I like your logo.

Thanks!

Twitter:

damolii

@petiSnail I think I have tried that but I will try again

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

Pixelrobin

Kinsale wrote:

Hello everyone, I am interested in creating a game with petit computer, but I don't know much about BASIC. Does anyone have or know of a good tutorial?

www.youtube.com/petitprofessor
period

damolii

@petiSnail how would you go about using that along with another routine. If you say gosub, I have already tried

Kinsale

bluerobin2 wrote:

Kinsale wrote:

www.youtube.com/petitprofessor
period

Thank you very much.

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

Hamjam00

i will release Oasis OS at about 8pm tonight. It will only include the terminal.
UPDATE it is posted with the sprite pack on my twitter @zombeesoft below! hope you enjoy! full os to be finished by March 1st!!!!
you press up on the d-pad to click an app, and use the bottom screen for the mouse, password is RUN in all caps.

Edited on by Hamjam00

Twitter:

damolii

Is it possible that Gamebridge could release its songs in sheet music. I would be so happy. Especially in B flat like clarinet. That is what I play. I have already figured out Track 19.

Eel

I think you could do the sheet music yourself by ear if you have enough music training. That's what most fans do with game music, I think.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

damolii

@Morphtroid okay. Back to no hope of ever bragging about the sheet music. At least theres always eterna city sheet music........

Edited on by damolii

KAHN

you can always go to youtube and search gamebridge music on clarinet. just pay attention to the fingerings that the players are making!
that's i learned to play Rocky on my trumpet.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

steriaca

blink I just got a 3DS and transfered my files onto it. The only thing is, now I have to reload eveything which I use to have on my Petit Computer. sigh

My 3DS Name is Ace.

My Friend Code Number is : 3368 - 1310 - 0690.

I'll add some people if thay wish.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Pixelrobin

@steriaca Did you add me before? I tried and it worked right away...
Anyways, major blog update! I will now post more on it. I am also thinking of making a multiplayer tic-tac-toe game that will keep on transferring and deleting MEM files between 2 Ds. Or maybe Battleship. I just want to see if that would work. Any thoughts?

Pixelrobin

damolii wrote:

Is it possible that Gamebridge could release its songs in sheet music. I would be so happy. Especially in B flat like clarinet. That is what I play. I have already figured out Track 19.

You can record the song on ujam.com and sort of get notes...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic