Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 9,620

steriaca

Morphtroid wrote:

Based on his previous videos of QR codes, It's not just his personal prefference, it's just that uploading a video of your computer screen filmed with an external camera is not the best way to share QR codes (which require a good image quality).

Exactly what Morphtroid said. YouTube is great if you can 1) Get a clear image streight on, without wobble and in focus, and 2) When you don't have lots of QRs to show. For other uses, a web site is better, mostly because 1) Your not forceing a deadline for your scaners. 2) If you got clear QRs in .pic format, thay are easy to post and show.

In related news, since I can't change the .zip format on my own program, I can't post it. Which is not realy a waist...it is simply another simple number guess text program anyways.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

IAmSpike

Tried Sound Tester 2 on your site, it's awesome. Some things I didn't care for, though, such as having to keep clicking NEXT to get to the BG you want (or to turn off BGM).

And thanks for adding PTCP to your links page!

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

Eel

Thank you
Yeah, I focused mostly on the beep sounds and the song player was an extra

Oh, and you're welcome. I tried to add all the sites I could remember

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ZombieChiggers

do you all like my DIRECTORY OS that i posted on the qr code sharing thread? sigh... ...i hope someone likes it...

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

ZombieChiggers

Morphtroid wrote:

Thank you
Yeah, I focused mostly on the beep sounds and the song player was an extra

Oh, and you're welcome. I tried to add all the sites I could remember

your blog page and comments page doesn't work

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Eel

Yeah, I noticed it. It must be something internal on the Webs system.

I hope they fix it soon

Edit: Huh, it's working now.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

ZombieChiggers

Morphtroid wrote:

Yeah, I noticed it. It must be something internal on the Webs system.

I hope they fix it soon

Edit: Huh, it's working now.

it was strange. btw do you like my os

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Eel

I can't try it right now because I'm not playing Petit Computer at this moment, but I'll scan and try it the next time I start up the app and tell you.

Bloop.

ZombieChiggers

kk. btw can you add me to your friends list?

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

ok got you and thank you. btw i have a sugbestion for petitfarm, you could expand the map please

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ramstrong

steriaca wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

Based on his previous videos of QR codes, It's not just his personal prefference, it's just that uploading a video of your computer screen filmed with an external camera is not the best way to share QR codes (which require a good image quality).

Exactly what Morphtroid said. YouTube is great if you can 1) Get a clear image streight on, without wobble and in focus, and 2) When you don't have lots of QRs to show. For other uses, a web site is better, mostly because 1) Your not forceing a deadline for your scaners. 2) If you got clear QRs in .pic format, thay are easy to post and show.

That doesn't mean no YT. It just means he needs better images. How do you like it if he posted the snapshot of his blurry video on website?
You said it yourself: It's okay if the images are clear. Therefore, it's not YT related. Banning YT posting is irrelevant in this case.

To Morphtroid:
Thanks for mentioning my blog, and your kind words about it. I guess this means I need to add something more to it.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

ZombieChiggers

steriaca wrote:

damolii wrote:

@bigdog00 didnt steriaca and I say Pm was a bad idea? There is a sharing thread and a wiki. What more could you ask??!!

I did? Well, I do agree with you...use the Petit Computer Wikia and/or the Petit Computer QR Sharing Thread. I realy hate people who think thay must film the QRs with YouTube, ect. But thay are not the only options. There is setting up your own web page, and put the pics of your QR programs on that. There is putting pics of your QRs on a pic sharing site (like Flicker or Twitpics). There is leaving the pics as .zip files, and posting them on a free file storing site (like I have to do). There is asking people to e-mail you, and you send them the QRs in your reply.

Just, Please, No, More, YouTube, Videos, Of, Your, Program, QRs.

goes it really matter. i mean really, so its not a picture, big deal

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Sprite

And why has Nintendo Life not emailed me to tell me that this has been revived? Have any of you heard of full scale Pokemon Game of Gamefaqs?

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

tiger667

edit: This was a post asking for help with something, but I found something different that I hadn't tried yet and it worked so the problem wasn't where I thought it was. So instead I will turn this into a thank you for whoever made the Petit BASIC Platformer Engine at:
elecdil.blogspot.com/2012/08/petit-basic-platformer-engine.html
I have added enemies and the ability to fire projectiles to it, now I just need to make a better map.

Edited on by tiger667

tiger667

KAHN

for now, i'm working on a Text only adventure game, drawing inspiration from the one from 'Big'. i'll try using some mechanic for images to be displayed on the screen, but that's a stretch for my current BASIC knowledge.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Commandervide0

I take it that this is never going to come out in Europe

Commandervide0

bl0x0r3303

can anyone make a sims game (search it if you don't know)

bl0x0r3303

ZombieChiggers

no you cant

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic