DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer

Showing 1,341 to 1,360 of 9,499

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JadedSapphire

1,341. Posted:

I do not have the edited version yet- I am rewriting Galaxy, I am making a Desktop.

Edited on by theblackdragon

3DS FC:2191-8088-7187
Yours?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Linput

1,342. Posted:

Ok I'm SURE no one has made the game ball from game and watch this will be MY project

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ZombieChiggers

1,343. Posted:

dude make it

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Linput

1,344. Posted:

One problem with ball, I don't know how to do sprite collisions or make the guy from ball

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdog00

1,345. Posted:

snoremac wrote:

boxtropica wrote:

Hey! Anyone remember me & Galaxy OS? Well, looks like I'm back to developing it! V0.2 is in development now, and for those of you that don't remember it-

sweet u r awesome! BTW i just got halo 4 and it is awesome, in the future i may make a game like halo 4

PERFECT!!!! Do you want to help me with my "HaloDS" project (Spaceops)? If you do, We could make it so much better!

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JadedSapphire

1,346. Posted:

bigdog00 wrote:

snoremac wrote:

boxtropica wrote:

Hey! Anyone remember me & Galaxy OS? Well, looks like I'm back to developing it! V0.2 is in development now, and for those of you that don't remember it-

sweet u r awesome! BTW i just got halo 4 and it is awesome, in the future i may make a game like halo 4

PERFECT!!!! Do you want to help me with my "HaloDS" project (Spaceops)? If you do, We could make it so much better!

... HaloDS? 2D or 3D? 3D games are almost impossible with the limited use of the BASIC language...

3DS FC:2191-8088-7187
Yours?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JadedSapphire

1,347. Posted:

Getting close to V2 of Galaxy OS- Almost done with the desktop!!

3DS FC:2191-8088-7187
Yours?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

heatguts

1,348. Posted:

boxtropica wrote:

Getting close to V2 of Galaxy OS- Almost done with the desktop!!

you mean, like a Windows/Mac desktop, or a petit computer program?

So what if there's no Mega Mans in Metroid?
That doesn't mean we can't have metroids in Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-1723-4299

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ZombieChiggers

1,349. Posted:

bigdog00 wrote:

snoremac wrote:

boxtropica wrote:

Hey! Anyone remember me & Galaxy OS? Well, looks like I'm back to developing it! V0.2 is in development now, and for those of you that don't remember it-

sweet u r awesome! BTW i just got halo 4 and it is awesome, in the future i may make a game like halo 4

PERFECT!!!! Do you want to help me with my "HaloDS" project (Spaceops)? If you do, We could make it so much better!

hec yeah i want to help

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Fadeintodust

1,350. Posted:

I know there's not much point to it, and that I could easily just use apostrophes, but I'm curious. Is it possible to PRINT something with quotation marks in it?

Fadeintodust

AuthorMessage
Avatar

heatguts

1,351. Posted:

Fadeintodust wrote:

I know there's not much point to it, and that I could easily just use apostrophes, but I'm curious. Is it possible to PRINT something with quotation marks in it?

I'm not really sure-- and why did you post it instead of just trying it?
I know in some programming languages apostrophes can be used instead of quotes to define a string

And everyone else, if I can help code or something, let me know. I have no project ideas and i would like to help someone make a big project than make a small one myself.

Edited on by heatguts

So what if there's no Mega Mans in Metroid?
That doesn't mean we can't have metroids in Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-1723-4299

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KAHN

1,352. Posted:

boxtropica wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

snoremac wrote:

boxtropica wrote:

Hey! Anyone remember me & Galaxy OS? Well, looks like I'm back to developing it! V0.2 is in development now, and for those of you that don't remember it-

sweet u r awesome! BTW i just got halo 4 and it is awesome, in the future i may make a game like halo 4

PERFECT!!!! Do you want to help me with my "HaloDS" project (Spaceops)? If you do, We could make it so much better!

... HaloDS? 2D or 3D? 3D games are almost impossible with the limited use of the BASIC language...

it's a lot less limited with the EXEC command >:D

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Fadeintodust

1,353. Posted:

heatguts wrote:

Fadeintodust wrote:

I know there's not much point to it, and that I could easily just use apostrophes, but I'm curious. Is it possible to PRINT something with quotation marks in it?

I'm not really sure-- and why did you post it instead of just trying it?
I know in some programming languages apostrophes can be used instead of quotes to define a string

And everyone else, if I can help code or something, let me know. I have no project ideas and i would like to help someone make a big project than make a small one myself.

Well, I actually did. But, I was wondering, maybe there's something I'm missing, a bit of code or something.

Fadeintodust

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ChangeV

1,354. Posted:

Fadeintodust wrote:

I know there's not much point to it, and that I could easily just use apostrophes, but I'm curious. Is it possible to PRINT something with quotation marks in it?

? CHR$(34)

ChangeV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hamjam00

1,355. Posted:

Hello world!!! I would like to announce to all of you a naval warfare video game for Petit Computer called "S.S. BOOM!" You will take place of a ship in the middle of the ocean dodging enemy ships and the torpedoes they fire at you. You defend yourself with missiles you control and fire them at the ships. This is still FAR into development, but the QR codes will eventually be released either on Twitter or www.zombie-soft.com.

Python, C/C++, Lua, Ruby rule (java is too complex lol)

Twitter: zombeesoft

AuthorMessage
Avatar

heatguts

1,356. Posted:

Hamjam00 wrote:

Hello world!!! I would like to announce to all of you a naval warfare video game for Petit Computer called "S.S. BOOM!" You will take place of a ship in the middle of the ocean dodging enemy ships and the torpedoes they fire at you. You defend yourself with missiles you control and fire them at the ships. This is still FAR into development, but the QR codes will eventually be released either on Twitter or www.zombie-soft.com.

Oh boy, we have another "spam twenty posts instead of editing the first one" user. And do you have previous basic experience? It might be hard to work on such an ambitious project with little or no experience. (I have not learned this from personal experience.)

So what if there's no Mega Mans in Metroid?
That doesn't mean we can't have metroids in Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-1723-4299

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hamjam00

1,357. Posted:

heatguts wrote:

Hamjam00 wrote:

Hello world!!! I would like to announce to all of you a naval warfare video game for Petit Computer called "S.S. BOOM!" You will take place of a ship in the middle of the ocean dodging enemy ships and the torpedoes they fire at you. You defend yourself with missiles you control and fire them at the ships. This is still FAR into development, but the QR codes will eventually be released either on Twitter or www.zombie-soft.com.

Oh boy, we have another "spam twenty posts instead of editing the first one" user. And do you have previous basic experience? It might be hard to work on such an ambitious project with little or no experience. (I have not learned this from personal experience.)

I tried not to do that. Sorry. And I have been using petit computer since @bigdog00 explained it to me in late September 2012. And PS i just used the edit button.

Edited on by Hamjam00

Python, C/C++, Lua, Ruby rule (java is too complex lol)

Twitter: zombeesoft

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KAHN

1,358. Posted:

there's already a version of PONG out there, but it's really slow. i plan on making a faster pace version.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdog00

1,359. Posted:

@snoremac PrivateMessage me your E-Mail adress and I will send you the qr codes for all of it. the only way right now to get the update is to Private Message me your email adress. Now, maybe people will stop complaining about "I CAN' T SCAN THESE QR CODES!!!!"........ It is still far into development, but as for anyone who wants the update tommorow, please PM me your email. I will not spam you with EMails, just so you know.

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

heatguts

1,360. Posted:

Hamjam00 wrote:

heatguts wrote:

Hamjam00 wrote:

Hello world!!! I would like to announce to all of you a naval warfare video game for Petit Computer called "S.S. BOOM!" You will take place of a ship in the middle of the ocean dodging enemy ships and the torpedoes they fire at you. You defend yourself with missiles you control and fire them at the ships. This is still FAR into development, but the QR codes will eventually be released either on Twitter or www.zombie-soft.com.

Oh boy, we have another "spam twenty posts instead of editing the first one" user. And do you have previous basic experience? It might be hard to work on such an ambitious project with little or no experience. (I have not learned this from personal experience.)

I tried not to do that. Sorry. And I have been using petit computer since @bigdog00 explained it to me in late September 2012. And PS i just used the edit button.

OK, that's okay. XD
So where are you in development?

@bigdog00: I cannot figure out how to PM you.

Edited on by heatguts

So what if there's no Mega Mans in Metroid?
That doesn't mean we can't have metroids in Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-1723-4299