Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 9,620

ZombieChiggers

ASDF

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

KAHN

Linput14 wrote:

But first I need to make pong

One problem

I don't know how to do sprite collisions or even make two different siZed sprites for the hitter things an the ball . Help plz

i'm actually working on a pong project too! y'know, start simple. i was hoping we could add each other on 3DS? my FC/name are in my signature.
i've already added you.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

ZombieChiggers

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Linput14 wrote:

Btw... Why hasn't anybody made Tetris yet? If anyone wants to help me learn how to I would make it :L

someone did! i downloaded it. i'll post a link on the QR code sharing thread later.

yeah its cool

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

hey 0LD SCH00L PUNK CAN YOU ADD ME TO YOUR 3DS FRIENDS LIST, IF YOU DO LET ME KNOW

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Linput

Ok I'll add you and you could have me post your pong qr codes on my site when you're done I would do it for free PS I LUV PONG <3<3<3

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

Linput

[quote=Linput14]

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

But first I need to make pong

Maybe I could help with pong?

i'm actually working on a pong project too! y'know, start simple. i was hoping we could add each other on 3DS? my FC/name are in my signature.
i've already added you.

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

ZombieChiggers

Linput14 wrote:

Ok I'll add you and you could have me post your pong qr codes on my site when you're done I would do it for free PS I LUV PONG <3<3<3

hey linput14 could you add me to your friends list?

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

anyone here!?

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

theblackdragon

Guys, please stop using this thread solely for the purpose of sharing FCs or yelling 'anyone here?!' — you're cluttering the topic when there are others with genuine questions. When someone has something to say, I promise they'll say it, so getting frantic when no one's posted for a few hours is unnecessary. If you choose to comment in this thread, please be sure to keep your comments on topic. Also, double and triple-posting isn't necessary. If you must add something to the thread immediately after you've already been the last to comment, please edit your existing final comment instead. Thanks in advance! :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

KAHN

help! writing a simple program to move an object (AKA "R1$"). but when i press on the D-Pad to move the object (AKA "R1$"), it just disappears! how do i edit the program below so that when i move the object (AKA "R1$"), i can see it move?

CLS
R1$="==="
R2$="[3 spaces here]"
RX=13:RY=20
LOCATE RX,RY:PRINT R1$

'moving R1$ with D-Pad

@LOOP
BT=BUTTON
IF BT AND 4 THEN GOSUB @MVLEFT
IF BT AND 8 THEN GOSUB @MVRIGHT
GOTO @LOOP

'subroutines for moving R1$

@MVLEFT
LOCATE RX,RY:PRINT R2$;
RX=RX-1
IF RX<0 THEN RX=0
RETURN

@MVRIGHT
RX=RX+1
IF RX>29 THEN RX=29
RETURN

EDIT: whoops! posted this before reading dragon's comment. whatever. i deleted the original comment, so i hope that works?

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

heatguts

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

help! writing a simple program to move an object (AKA "R1$"). but when i press on the D-Pad to move the object (AKA "R1$"), it just disappears! how do i edit the program below so that when i move the object (AKA "R1$"), i can see it move?

CLS
R1$="==="
R2$="[3 spaces here]"
RX=13:RY=20
LOCATE RX,RY:PRINT R1$

'moving R1$ with D-Pad

@LOOP
BT=BUTTON
IF BT AND 4 THEN GOSUB @MVLEFT
IF BT AND 8 THEN GOSUB @MVRIGHT
GOTO @LOOP

'subroutines for moving R1$

@MVLEFT
RX=RX-1
IF RX<0 THEN RX=0
RETURN

@MVRIGHT
RX=RX+1
IF RX>29 THEN RX=29
RETURN

first off, i'd start with the fancy man in the second page-- its more interesting. Second, you might need WAIT or VSYNC statements at the end of @MVRIGHT and @MVLEFT. And finally, when i move ascii graphics, i would use IF RX==0 THEN RX=1. Oh, P.S., I forgot that when I made my ascii movement program I had the same problem so set BT to 0 before the end of loop, otherwise it will stop, also take LOCATE RX,RY out of the movement code, and put it in the main loop

maybe this will help:
CLS
RX=11
RY=20
R1$="==="
@LOOP
BT=BUTTON()
IF BT AND 4 THEN RX=RX-1
IF BT AND 8 THEN RX=RX+1
IF RX==0 THEN RX=1
IF RX==(22, i think, but i'm not sure) THEN RX=21
LOCATE RX,RY: PRINT R1$
WAIT (some amount, 1 is really fast but 5 gives less control, like you press the button and nothing happens for a couple milliseconds, i think)
CLS
GOTO @LOOP

So what if there's no Mega Mans in Metroid?
That doesn't mean we can't have metroids in Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-1723-4299

steriaca

Linput14 wrote:

Btw... Why hasn't anybody made Tetris yet? If anyone wants to help me learn how to I would make it :L

While I can't teach you how to make it, I can tell you that there are a few copys of Tetris out there for Petit Computer. And guess what? Tetris can't be copyrighted (seeing that it was given to the world by a Rushen(sp) Comunist Computer Programer), so what wrong with another version? Just remember to do something new with the ideal.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

JadedSapphire

Hey! Anyone remember me & Galaxy OS? Well, looks like I'm back to developing it! V0.2 is in development now, and for those of you that don't remember it-

3DS FC:2191-8088-7187
Yours?

bigdog00

Just to clarify, I am releasing the updates this friday. btw, happy new year everyone!

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

IAmSpike

Happy New Year ^^ Also, Pong. (not mine)

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

ZombieChiggers

boxtropica wrote:

Hey! Anyone remember me & Galaxy OS? Well, looks like I'm back to developing it! V0.2 is in development now, and for those of you that don't remember it-

sweet u r awesome! BTW i just got halo 4 and it is awesome, in the future i may make a game like halo 4

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

JadedSapphire

snoremac wrote:

boxtropica wrote:

sweet u r awesome! BTW i just got halo 4 and it is awesome, in the future i may make a game like halo 4

Awww... Thank you! And, now it has been edited- Now ANY application is compatible with Galaxy, so now there is no use for game packs ^.^

Edited on by JadedSapphire

Yours?

ZombieChiggers

can i get your edited version of the galaxy os

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

JadedSapphire

I do not have the edited version yet- I am rewriting Galaxy, I am making a Desktop.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Yours?

Linput

Ok I'm SURE no one has made the game ball from game and watch this will be MY project

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic