Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 9,620

ZombieChiggers

sorry i dropped out a second ago, i got a f***ing blue screen of death. but my memory is ok.

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

ZombieChiggers

hey i need some help posting QR codes on the P.C. QR code sharing thread. any suggestions? :?

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

going to the Petit Computer QR code sharing thread. godbye!!!

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

hi im back

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

IAmSpike

Please stop posting like this. Use the edit button if you have to.

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

KAHN

Zelda iii story is coming along nicely. might be ready for some concept art soon

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

heatguts

snoremac wrote:

hey i need some help posting QR codes on the P.C. QR code sharing thread. any suggestions? :?

First off, Philip is right. Don't string lots of comments together if you could just edit the post.
Second, go to the qr code converter, convert save the files, open them individually in paint, and then copy and paste them into one picture.
Next, upload them to an image sharing website. (e.i. photobucket or imageshack) and post the link in the qr code sharing thread.

So what if there's no Mega Mans in Metroid?
That doesn't mean we can't have metroids in Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-1723-4299

ZombieChiggers

ok thanks!

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

they are seprate posts, and i don't know how to post links

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

my dad used to be a computer programmer on fortran, BASIC, and C++ so i learned alot from him, he also told me that the BASIC in petit computer was a different version from the original BASIC and it was called ansii BASIC

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

sorry i wasnt posting for a while i had to do some homework

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

portealmario wrote:

I need to add some of you people to my 3ds friend list

you can add me portealmario!!!

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

GrabSomeEyes wrote:

Crazybrain1 wrote:

Too bad I don't know BASIC programming...

Time to learn then isn't it?

Eos OS is coming along... well... adding more things that shouldn't exactly be priority, however I am but a measly beginner, so as they say "whatever".

hey grabsomeeyes could you post a link to your Eos OS. i REALLY want it!

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

IAmSpike

There's an Edit button on the top of all of your posts. You can click on it and put several things into one post to prevent spam. Also, try to keep on topic.

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

Linput

portealmario wrote:

I need some people to work with, so do any of you want to be on my 3DS friends list?

Awesome I am good at making sprites but if it is an Operating System you need help with... That would be a problem. I have my own is to tend to but if not OS I could help I'm adding u to my friends list biw

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

Linput

Btw... Why hasn't anybody made Tetris yet? If anyone wants to help me learn how to I would make it :L

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

Linput

But first I need to make pong

One problem

I don't know how to do sprite collisions or even make two different siZed sprites for the hitter things an the ball . Help plz

Edited on by Linput

ZombieChiggers

Linput14 wrote:

portealmario wrote:

I need some people to work with, so do any of you want to be on my 3DS friends list?

Awesome I am good at making sprites but if it is an Operating System you need help with... That would be a problem. I have my own is to tend to but if not OS I could help I'm adding u to my friends list biw

oh OS's are EASY to make, theonly types of code that is in my DIRECTORY OS is print statemen ts, input statements, if-then-else statements, goto statements, and wait statements

example-

'-----
@1
'-----
CLS
PRINT"1.CATEGORY A"
WAIT 10
PRINT"2.CATEGORY B"
WAIT 10
PRINT"3.BACK"
WAIT 15
INPUT"SELECT NUM.";A
IF A==1 THEN GOTO @A
IF A==2 THEN GOTO @B
IF A==3 THEN GOTO @C
'-----
@C
END
'-----

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

KAHN

Linput14 wrote:

Btw... Why hasn't anybody made Tetris yet? If anyone wants to help me learn how to I would make it :L

someone did! i downloaded it. i'll post a link on the QR code sharing thread later.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic