Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 9,620

IAmSpike

Not bad, not bad, but I personally think it could use some more work.

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

bigdog00

NEEDS WORK? NEEDS WORK? JK. I will surprise you SO much by the end of wednesday. I am working on a level that is so much like halo that it will be fun (for once). I will try to put up the QR codes by the end of thursday or sooner. Incase you didn't see, I made multiple texture packs for halods. I am adding a COD texture pack right now, for now there are 2, so check my youtube channel. Do you even think that this is fun at all?

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

bigdog00

great, I'm home sick... atleast that gives me time to program during the time that I'm not asleep or feeling woozy (feeling nauseated)

swordx

bigdog00 wrote:

great, I'm home sick... atleast that gives me time to program during the time that I'm not asleep or feeling woozy (feeling nauseated)

I'm home sick aswell. I think I'm going to program, too. I hope I can get this game out to everyone soon...

swordx

bigdog00

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

I'm home sick aswell. I think I'm going to program, too. I hope I can get this game out to everyone soon...

Oh, that's too bad. Oh we'll, more time to work on HALODS.except my homework...

Edited on by bigdog00

swordx

bigdog00 wrote:

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

Oh, that's too bad. Oh we'll, more time to work on HALODS.except my homework...

I hope it comes out good. If I were you, I'd try to make scrolling graphics, that way it's similar to an old arcade game.

I made a new enemy for Dungeon Adventure. These enemies will be very difficult, and they'll have a nice twist to them. Watch out!

http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/16x16-bezerker-sprite/

NOTE: It will look slightly different, as I had to hand copy this using the colors available on Petit Computer.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

bigdog00

Looks good. I Am making the update where you can move around and have to go to certain places to win it. I am programming portals, Health packs, Land mines, and plasma coils right now As well as level 5. @swordx

Edited on by bigdog00

swordx

bigdog00 wrote:

Looks good. I Am making the update where you can move around and have to go to certain places to win it. I am programming portals, Health packs, Land mines, and plasma coils right now As well as level 5. @swordx

I might download it if what you say is true. That actually sounds pretty fun!

swordx

bigdog00

Which part of what I say is true? I will at least have portals, health packs, and plasma coils. @swordx

Edited on by bigdog00

bigdog00

bigdog00 wrote:

Which part of what I say is true? I will at least have portals, health packs, and plasma coils. @swordx

I meant to say that I will most likely have portals. I will definatley have health packs and most likely plasma grenades+plasma coils. I am also working very hard to add a banshee (or at least a ghost) to the game that actually moves... that is not a garuntee that I will have vehicles for a while

swordx

bigdog00 wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

I meant to say that I will most likely have portals. I will definatley have health packs and most likely plasma grenades+plasma coils. I am also working very hard to add a banshee (or at least a ghost) to the game that actually moves... that is not a garuntee that I will have vehicles for a while

Cool! I just hope you can program it all easily.

swordx

bigdog00

@swordx you can go back in the forum and scan the qr codes I have already so you can get a "preview" of it. The one that is on my youtube channel right now is the old one, but just wait until I upload the new one! Anyway, you can try out the old one to see what it is like (although the controls aren't that easy)

IAmSpike

I can't think of anything interesting to make on Petit Computer that's within my ability... o-o

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

bigdog00

Well, you could at least try mine. I am uploading the new one by tomorrow. It will have level 5, only accessible if you beat campaign. If you try mine, please give me some feedback and tell me how it is. I understand that is not completely like Halo, but the concept is right there. @swordX

Edited on by bigdog00

bigdog00

Great, home sick again... This sucks but this time it's a cough+sore throat. There will be a delay in the HALODS update.

Edited on by bigdog00

swordx

bigdog00 wrote:

Great, home sick again... This sucks but this time it's a cough+sore throat. There will be a delay in the HALODS update.

I have the same thing...again...

I've been working on some sidequests for Dungeon Adventure. There WILL be a boss in one of the chains. This boss is optional, as are all sidequests. The boss has not been finished, as I've only started working on her yesterday. You can't get a game over if you lose, but you might have to retry a few times.

swordx

bigdog00

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

I've been working on some sidequests for Dungeon Adventure. There WILL be a boss in one of the chains. This boss is optional, as are all sidequests. The boss has not been finished, as I've only started working on her yesterday. You can't get a game over if you lose, but you might have to retry a few times.

I need help with AI. Can you help me please?

swordx

bigdog00 wrote:

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

What do you need to know?

swordx

bigdog00

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

What do you need to know?

How to make the enemy move like a grunt (Almost like a human) and make it act natural if you could... @swordX also, I need to add moving and make it feel like a real room, not just the background.

Edited on by bigdog00

bigdog00

[/quote] its ok about the background, as long as I (or we) can make the enemies realistic

[/quote]

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic