DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer

Showing 1,141 to 1,160 of 9,493

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

1,141. Posted:

hairmanban19 wrote:

swordx wrote:

Philip wrote:

When I got a music synthesiser that was 90 QRs, I didn't care. :P

Trust me, my game will have more QR codes than that. But don't worry, I think you'll enjoy it. :)

i can not wait for dungeon adventure 2 swordx and i do not care how many QR codes i will have to scan.

Just a little bit of clarification: The game isn't Dungeon Adventure 2, it's just going to be the final version of Dungeon Adventure. Dungeon Adventure 2 will be similar to the 2D Metroid games. I hope you enjoy it when it's finished. I know that there's a guarantee that more than half of it is finished, as the limit is 9999 lines of coding, and the game is past 5000.

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdog00

1,142. Posted:

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

Sorry everyone I will try not to double post. The link to the QR codes is: http://youtu.be/Ezlpzb0w9q0

Just a small question: What does randomly shooting skeletons have to do with Halo? Just wondering.

well, untill I get the skeletons to act like grunts (half inteligent, half stupid) then it will be a lot more like halo. for now, it is only developers as you can see, so it just a concept. I am going to try to make a seperate application to be like forge world, wonder how that would work though.....
anyway, I have a new version where the Campaign saving and loading finally works, as well as another level. I will upload the QR codes soon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UVaaCwR0L8&feature=youtu.be

Edited on by bigdog00

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmSpike

1,143. Posted:

Not bad, not bad, but I personally think it could use some more work.

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdog00

1,144. Posted:

NEEDS WORK? NEEDS WORK? JK. I will surprise you SO much by the end of wednesday. I am working on a level that is so much like halo that it will be fun (for once). I will try to put up the QR codes by the end of thursday or sooner. Incase you didn't see, I made multiple texture packs for halods. I am adding a COD texture pack right now, for now there are 2, so check my youtube channel. Do you even think that this is fun at all?

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdog00

1,145. Posted:

great, I'm home sick... atleast that gives me time to program during the time that I'm not asleep or feeling woozy (feeling nauseated) :(

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

1,146. Posted:

bigdog00 wrote:

great, I'm home sick... atleast that gives me time to program during the time that I'm not asleep or feeling woozy (feeling nauseated) :(

I'm home sick aswell. I think I'm going to program, too. I hope I can get this game out to everyone soon...

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdog00

1,147. Posted:

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

great, I'm home sick... atleast that gives me time to program during the time that I'm not asleep or feeling woozy (feeling nauseated) :(

I'm home sick aswell. I think I'm going to program, too. I hope I can get this game out to everyone soon...

Oh, that's too bad. Oh we'll, more time to work on HALODS.except my homework...

Edited on by bigdog00

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

1,148. Posted:

bigdog00 wrote:

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

great, I'm home sick... atleast that gives me time to program during the time that I'm not asleep or feeling woozy (feeling nauseated) :(

I'm home sick aswell. I think I'm going to program, too. I hope I can get this game out to everyone soon...

Oh, that's too bad. Oh we'll, more time to work on HALODS.except my homework...

I hope it comes out good. If I were you, I'd try to make scrolling graphics, that way it's similar to an old arcade game.

I made a new enemy for Dungeon Adventure. These enemies will be very difficult, and they'll have a nice twist to them. Watch out!

http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/16x16-bezerker-sprite/

NOTE: It will look slightly different, as I had to hand copy this using the colors available on Petit Computer.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdog00

1,149. Posted:

Looks good. I Am making the update where you can move around and have to go to certain places to win it. I am programming portals, Health packs, Land mines, and plasma coils right now As well as level 5. @swordx

Edited on by bigdog00

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

1,150. Posted:

bigdog00 wrote:

Looks good. I Am making the update where you can move around and have to go to certain places to win it. I am programming portals, Health packs, Land mines, and plasma coils right now As well as level 5. @swordx

I might download it if what you say is true. That actually sounds pretty fun!

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdog00

1,151. Posted:

Which part of what I say is true? I will at least have portals, health packs, and plasma coils. @swordx

Edited on by bigdog00

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdog00

1,152. Posted:

bigdog00 wrote:

Which part of what I say is true? I will at least have portals, health packs, and plasma coils. @swordx

I meant to say that I will most likely have portals. I will definatley have health packs and most likely plasma grenades+plasma coils. I am also working very hard to add a banshee (or at least a ghost) to the game that actually moves... that is not a garuntee that I will have vehicles for a while

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

1,153. Posted:

bigdog00 wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

Which part of what I say is true? I will at least have portals, health packs, and plasma coils. @swordx

I meant to say that I will most likely have portals. I will definatley have health packs and most likely plasma grenades+plasma coils. I am also working very hard to add a banshee (or at least a ghost) to the game that actually moves... that is not a garuntee that I will have vehicles for a while

Cool! I just hope you can program it all easily.

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdog00

1,154. Posted:

@swordx you can go back in the forum and scan the qr codes I have already so you can get a "preview" of it. The one that is on my youtube channel right now is the old one, but just wait until I upload the new one! Anyway, you can try out the old one to see what it is like (although the controls aren't that easy)

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmSpike

1,155. Posted:

I can't think of anything interesting to make on Petit Computer that's within my ability... o-o

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdog00

1,156. Posted:

Well, you could at least try mine. I am uploading the new one by tomorrow. It will have level 5, only accessible if you beat campaign. If you try mine, please give me some feedback and tell me how it is. I understand that is not completely like Halo, but the concept is right there. @swordX

Edited on by bigdog00

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdog00

1,157. Posted:

Great, home sick again... This sucks :( but this time it's a cough+sore throat. There will be a delay in the HALODS update.

Edited on by bigdog00

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

1,158. Posted:

bigdog00 wrote:

Great, home sick again... This sucks :( but this time it's a cough+sore throat. There will be a delay in the HALODS update.

I have the same thing...again...

I've been working on some sidequests for Dungeon Adventure. There WILL be a boss in one of the chains. This boss is optional, as are all sidequests. The boss has not been finished, as I've only started working on her yesterday. You can't get a game over if you lose, but you might have to retry a few times.

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bigdog00

1,159. Posted:

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

Great, home sick again... This sucks :( but this time it's a cough+sore throat. There will be a delay in the HALODS update.

I have the same thing...again...

I've been working on some sidequests for Dungeon Adventure. There WILL be a boss in one of the chains. This boss is optional, as are all sidequests. The boss has not been finished, as I've only started working on her yesterday. You can't get a game over if you lose, but you might have to retry a few times.

I need help with AI. Can you help me please?

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

1,160. Posted:

bigdog00 wrote:

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

Great, home sick again... This sucks :( but this time it's a cough+sore throat. There will be a delay in the HALODS update.

I have the same thing...again...

I've been working on some sidequests for Dungeon Adventure. There WILL be a boss in one of the chains. This boss is optional, as are all sidequests. The boss has not been finished, as I've only started working on her yesterday. You can't get a game over if you lose, but you might have to retry a few times.

I need help with AI. Can you help me please?

What do you need to know?

swordx