Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 9,620

bl0x0r3303

lolkelvinlol wrote:

im making an OS called Kelvin OS and it is EPIC! Like pokemon, you walt around the city except its just a small town and the houses you enter take you to a program. i have 6 apps,9 games and2 extras. Amusement park, just walk left,go through gate and play. And also Panic mode. Inspired by Sally OS. So far it has 928 lines!

that sounds awsome but hard

bl0x0r3303

KAHN

bl0x0r3303 wrote:

i kinda clicked 3 times

you can delete your comments if you posted too much, you know :3 welcome to the site.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

KAHN

bl0x0r3303 wrote:

hi im new ive been playin petit computer for a while but i cant program can some one help me with this.
ps no tutorials help

don't expect anything spectacular when you first start doing this. you wont be writing RPGs if you dont know what you're doing. start simple. then dig a little deeper. once you have a decent vocabulary in BASIC, try going through some of the sample programs' code.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

bigdog00

Hi. I have been looking at this site for a while, and I have been writing my own OS. It is called "Cincos". It is pretty cool. I just decided to join this so I can post my stuff on this site. I am an intermediate programmer, but I can't make anything like "TRISV11". I will post the qr codes in about 5 min when I can.

I will post the developers version first, then I will post the regular one (beta until I decide to name it full)

Edited on by theblackdragon

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

bigdog00

http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=r5mmktzllpyryqPT2dqV
http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=qp2mktzllpyskuXR0qI
http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=sZSnktzllpyskuXR0qI
http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=r5yuktzllpytkuXR0qI (if the first qr doesn't work, just skip it. if it requires 5 qr codes, skip the first one, then come back to it.)
http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=spik1N2jl5yn1OPKmg
http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=r5ytktzllpypkuXR0qI
sorry for all the scanning, but you might find it worth it. it also teaches how to use TCHX and TCHY commands, sprites, and other cool things like buttons.

bigdog00

you only have to scan the first 2 qr codes (if you don't want the backgrounds) The first one is the normal one (beta 0.8) and the second one is the developers edition (developers 0.9)

Fadeintodust

Hello hello! As with anyone else here, I have an idea for a game, but I have a few questions to ask. First, is it possible to have multiple playable characters? I was thinking of having one switch to the other at certain points in the game, they'd play basically the same, having the same controls, and a small variation on attacks. And also, are multiple endings, or, endings in general, possible? Or am I limited to atari/arcade like games?

Fadeintodust

Discostew

Fadeintodust wrote:

Hello hello! As with anyone else here, I have an idea for a game, but I have a few questions to ask. First, is it possible to have multiple playable characters? I was thinking of having one switch to the other at certain points in the game, they'd play basically the same, having the same controls, and a small variation on attacks. And also, are multiple endings, or, endings in general, possible? Or am I limited to atari/arcade like games?

It's all based on how you program it.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Fadeintodust

Discostew wrote:

Fadeintodust wrote:

So, I don't have to worry about software or other limitations?

Fadeintodust

bigdog00

no, you just have to program it like this:
@end
PRINT "You can either EXIT THE ROOM or CONTINUE ON"
INPUT "What do you do" ;END$
IF END$=="EXIT THE ROOM" THEN GOTO @BYE
IF END$=="CONTINUE ON" THEN GOTO @NEXTROOM2

Edited on by bigdog00

bigdog00

did anyone try out my os?

bigdog00

if you do, please mention me with bugs and suggestions. I am planning to add my friend's terminal to it to.

Discostew

Fadeintodust wrote:

Discostew wrote:

Fadeintodust wrote:

So, I don't have to worry about software or other limitations?

You're obviously going to have limitations, but those specific ideas you have can be done. It's just a matter of organizing your code, data, etc to trigger them. It won't be easy, but it's not impossible.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Hamjam00

hello everyone! first I would like to reccomend to you bigdog00's os CincOS!!!!!! I am actually working with him personally on it and it is pretty awesome! Second off I am going to post qrs of past operating systems: TARZANos, released 9/30/12; ALTARos, released 10/18/12;and my personal best, 3OS with Rotary style(released 10/26/12). instead of using numbers, 3OS uses the trigger buttons to scroll through icons. Press start at any home menu to go to my terminal in 3OS. I will post them shortly.

Python, C/C++, Lua, Ruby rule (java is too complex lol)

Twitter:

Hamjam00

all my os's are made by me.

Python, C/C++, Lua, Ruby rule (java is too complex lol)

Twitter:

bigdog00

haha @hamjam00. You know I helped you with 4rost and popcorn. btw, Hamjam and I are friends. (local)

bigdog00

anyway, I would like to post my 3ds friend code and if you want to be friends, send me yours. my FC is: 0473 - 8697 - 6288

bigdog00

my twitter is @bigdogdt but my account is private.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic