Showing 1 to 6 of 6
1. Posted: Mon 20th Jul 2009 12:27 BST
1. Open up the calculator, and stay on the main calculator.2. Look at the corners of the buttons.3. You should notice that yellowish dots may appear and dissapear in the black dots outside of the buttons. Try it for yourself!
Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.
2. Posted: Mon 20th Jul 2009 12:33 BST
Yeah that's a normal optical illusion most probably not intentionally put in there... it's like this one:
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
3. Posted: Mon 20th Jul 2009 12:38 BST
I don't see either of these... I wonder what that means :/
I just stared at the calculator, no yellow dots, and I've stared at the image above for a couple minutes trying to make myself see black dots, but I don't see any at all, no matter ho hard I try! ... apparently I'm oddly immune to these two minor illusions.
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread
4. Posted: Mon 20th Jul 2009 17:34 BST
I see...and it makes my tired eyes hurt.
And, off-topic: @CharlieTehUnicorn Let the Scribblefans arise!
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
5. Posted: Mon 20th Jul 2009 17:42 BST
I see the black dots.
You can't look directly at them, but whatever dots you're looking at should be the only white ones.
With your peripheral vision you should see the black ones.
6. Posted: Mon 20th Jul 2009 19:40 BST
Roopa, that is very annoying!
My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery