Forums

Topic: Nnooo announces new myLifeCollected products!

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Bankai

http://gamesandbiz.blogspot.com/2010/06/nnooo-announces-new-d...

More notebooks, with more pages and enhanced features, and a new Diary application.

I love the MyLifeCollected series - I own all three notebooks (using each for different things), and myPostcards, which I've found fun to mess around with from time to time. I think the Diary is a pretty clever application idea, and the ability for the notebooks to export as photos for later printing is a much-needed addition that will improve the funcationality tenfold.

RedYoshi999

While I like that Nnooo is making their products better, I don't want to buy myNotebook again for the extra features. Could you make an update that if you already have myNotebook you can get the enhanced version for free? That would be awesome! The Diary app sounds good too so I just might buy it!

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

Oregano

I thought Nintendo wasn't cool with liberal use of the SD Card.... looks like that might have changed.... or they were able to convince Nintendo that it was worth it.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

diegoesgriam

I feel kinda pissed off (but... it's only $2 xD) Nnooo, please update the old mynotebooks
I want myDiary

Now Playing: TLOZ OoT 3D, 3D Classic: Kirby Adventure, TLOZ: Skyward Sword, Pushmo
Will Buy: Zengage, Mario Kart 7, Marrio Picross, Mighty Switch Force
Waiting For: Resident Evil Revelations, VVVVV, Sakura Samurai, NightSky, Colors! 3D
3DS Code: 2793-0857-1922

grumblegrumble

Looking forward to MyDiary... I think that Nnooo has made some great apps and games thus far. I still use MyNotebook and MyPostcards and can't wait for the new stuff to come out! Only thing that bothers me is that I wish they had just released one MyNotebook app with the ability to create as many pages as we want (with the remainder saved to the SD card or another storage solution.) Sucks having mulitiple copies of the same app/game on a system at any one time, takes up too much space. But that is my only complaint, I love Nnooo's stuff...

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.