Forums

Topic: Nintendo DSiWare Download - 11/29/2010

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

rosemo

Cave Story
Publisher: Nicalis
Players: 1
ESRB Rating: E 10+ (Everyone 10 and Older) - Mild Cartoon Violence, Mild Language
Price: 1,000 Nintendo DSi Points™
Description: Cave Story takes you into a rare world where a curious race of innocent rabbit-like creatures, called Mimiga, run free. You wake up in a dark cave with no memory of who you are, where you came from or why you're in such a place. Uncovering Mimiga Village you discover that the once-carefree Mimiga are in danger at the hands of a maniacal scientist. Their only hope rests squarely on the shoulders of a quiet, amnesiac boy who can't remember his own name. Take control and learn the origins of this world's power, stop the delusional villain and save the Mimiga.

Frenzic
Publisher: Two Tribes
Players: 1
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points
Description: Frenzic is a unique puzzle game that dazzles the eye, teases the brain and keeps you coming back for more. It takes only minutes to learn, but months to master as you devise new, impressive play strategies to push your brain to its limit. Compete against your personal best and climb through seven levels of Devotion from Newbie all the way to Frenzic Master. Frenzic is a must-have for puzzle enthusiasts of all ages.

Spot It! Challenge
Publisher: Big John Games
Players: 1-4
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points
Description: In Spot It! Challenge, players race the clock to find the hidden objects in cleverly arranged scenes. The puzzles are based on the popular Spot-It book series published by Capstone Press. See how many objects you can spot in 10 different puzzles. Vibrant graphics make spotting objects fun and challenging. Players use the stylus to tap on the hidden objects and also to navigate the extra-large play areas. Spot hundreds of hidden objects in 10 themed puzzles, including Outdoor Sports, Board Games and Fun with Food. Players can compete against their friends using the "Pass Around Play" feature. Up to four players can race to find 10 objects hidden within a puzzle. Each player has to spot the objects and then pass it on to the next player. See who can get the best score! Find objects fast to score the most points. Three levels of difficulty (Easy, Medium and Insane) provide lots of replay value.

Nothing too unexpected, except maybe the fact that Cave Story is 1,000 points. Anyone going to download Cave Story today?

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

cheapogamer4life

Cave Story for 800 points was to good to be true.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Spoony_Tech

Thanks for the info! I've been holding off on getting Cave Story till it came out on the dsi. I need points but I can get them later today and probably download it tonight. A 1000 points is acceptable in my book.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

bboy2970

Apparently a Cave Story demo is also available on Wiiware today. That's perfect news for me since I have been very unsure to get the DSiWare version. Glad I can try it out now because 1,000 points is alot to drop on something one isn't even sure about.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Scottie

SO WHERE IS CAVE STORY ON THE WIIWARE AND THE DSI THEN FOR THE EU? WE HAVE BEEN WAITING AGES. IT IS NOT ON.

Scottie

Spoony_Tech

bboy2970 wrote:

Apparently a Cave Story demo is also available on Wiiware today. That's perfect news for me since I have been very unsure to get the DSiWare version. Glad I can try it out now because 1,000 points is alot to drop on something one isn't even sure about.

I wasn't sure either till someone told me it plays like metroid. I was sold from that point on. Still haven't played it but seen a running demo on u-tube and it looks fantastic.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Natie31

I be downloadin cave story when it hit the shop, but wow 1,000 points that's deep. Hope its a long gameplay! GOOD LUCK

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

bboy2970

@Tech101: Oddly enough, that's the very thing that is making me question purchasing it. I'm not typically into Metroid-esque games but seeing videos, it looks like it could have the potential to hit me on the same level as Shantae did. That is, play it non-stop for several days until its finally done and I can sleep easy again. I'll know for sure how I feel about it in 1 hour though

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

sonic_brawler95

I'm 100 points short.......

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Spoony_Tech

Good let me know what you think. I also have Shantae and love it.

MERG said:

_mikero_

I'll probably test out the demo later and if i like it get the dsiware version

_mikero_

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.