Forums

Topic: (NA) 7/13/09 predictions

Posts 61 to 80 of 144

IndianDan

Give Us The USA Details As Well PLEASE! hehe

Daniel Quinn,
http://www.nintendowiiulimited.com/wp4

TJtheHeretic

vc: FF1, FF4, SSB, SMK, HM64, (something no1 in the whole god damn world has heard of), and mjs moonwalker
WW my life as a darklord

TJ-
Brawl FC: 3351-3728-1943
youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/tj9874

[url=http://backloggery.com/tj9874][/url]

aoeder

Guys, I think Brain Challenge is coming for the US this week. I checked the Nintendo Channel, and I clicked on "New Releases". Brain Challenge was listed there towards the middle of the page with a release date of 7/13/09.

But, err... TheEmulationZones? Is there even the SLIGHTEST chance that we could get BOTH Brain Challenge AND KuBoS?

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

Cheezy

MarioKartMaster wrote:

Guys, I think Brain Challenge is coming for the US this week. I checked the Nintendo Channel, and I clicked on "New Releases". Brain Challenge was listed there towards the bottom with a release date of 7/13/09.

But, err... TheEmulationZones? Is there even the SLIGHTEST chance that we could get BOTH Brain Challenge AND KuBoS?

Really? I might get Brain Challenge if I have enough points. And it's possible. We got Decode and Asphalt together last week so it could happen!!!

Who Are You?

minial100

Is Brain Challenge even that good? 800 points seems a little steep... Unless it's like Big Brain Academy of course.

Edited on by minial100

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

Cheezy

minial100 wrote:

Is Brain Challenge even that good? 800 points seems a little steep... Unless it's like Big Brain Academy of course.

I'm actually skeptical about it now, seeing there's already a full scale DS retail version out that probably has more content, and that it got a 6 so I really can't decide now...

Who Are You?

minial100

Apparently it's like an 8 if you don't have the WiiWare version. I personally think it looks terrible.

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

aoeder

Honestly, Cheezy, the game doesn't look like its worth 800 points. I'm definitely not getting it, since I only have 800 points, and if I download it, I won't be able to get KuBoS... <_<

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

Cheezy

I think if I had to play the game I would just find the cartridge version on eBay for maybe not much more. I'm sure there's alot more content there.

Who Are You?

Kenji510

I dont mind playin that game cause i played it on the PS3 version and it was cool haha... yeah hopefully we get artstyle KUBOs too as well, i want to play that... it can end up prolly a different name like how we got De-Code and it was named Base 10 haha... lets hope we get both games on monday Brain Challenge and KuBos.

Edited on by Kenji510

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

aoeder

@minial100: if we are lucky enough to get it this Monday...

But, in one of TheEmulationZone's videos, it said that it would be called Art Style: BOXUS in the US.

aoeder

Cheezy

Haha I actually think Cubus is cool for a name

Who Are You?

aoeder

Well, does anyone know for sure if KUBOS is coming out on Monday?

aoeder

TheEmulationZones

No... it was a guess from minial100, but i diden't said it would be BoXus, it would be CuBos, but yeah i can't know the names, just like Boxlife i thought it was gonna be Cubelife but the name diden't change... so i don't know ... Brain Challenge is the wurst game of gameloft! Graphics are terrible and brain training math is so better! But yeah , people like me likes to buy all games :S, but mariokartmaster could you give me that link? So we already know that either CuBos or Brain Challenge , OR BOTH will come out!

Told You So!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.