IndianDan

63. Posted:

Give Us The USA Details As Well PLEASE! hehe

Daniel Quinn,
http://www.nintendowiiulimited.com/wp4

AuthorMessage

TJtheHeretic

64. Posted:

vc: FF1, FF4, SSB, SMK, HM64, (something no1 in the whole god damn world has heard of), and mjs moonwalker
WW my life as a darklord

TJ-
Brawl FC: 3351-3728-1943
youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/tj9874

[url=http://backloggery.com/tj9874][/url]

AuthorMessage

aoeder

65. Posted:

Guys, I think Brain Challenge is coming for the US this week. :( I checked the Nintendo Channel, and I clicked on "New Releases". Brain Challenge was listed there towards the middle of the page with a release date of 7/13/09.

But, err... TheEmulationZones? Is there even the SLIGHTEST chance that we could get BOTH Brain Challenge AND KuBoS?

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

AuthorMessage

minial100

66. Posted:

Let's hope so!

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

AuthorMessage

Cheezy

67. Posted:

MarioKartMaster wrote:

Guys, I think Brain Challenge is coming for the US this week. :( I checked the Nintendo Channel, and I clicked on "New Releases". Brain Challenge was listed there towards the bottom with a release date of 7/13/09.

But, err... TheEmulationZones? Is there even the SLIGHTEST chance that we could get BOTH Brain Challenge AND KuBoS?

Really? I might get Brain Challenge if I have enough points. And it's possible. We got Decode and Asphalt together last week so it could happen!!!

Who Are You?

AuthorMessage

minial100

68. Posted:

Is Brain Challenge even that good? 800 points seems a little steep... Unless it's like Big Brain Academy of course.

Edited on by minial100

AuthorMessage

Cheezy

69. Posted:

minial100 wrote:

Is Brain Challenge even that good? 800 points seems a little steep... Unless it's like Big Brain Academy of course.

I'm actually skeptical about it now, seeing there's already a full scale DS retail version out that probably has more content, and that it got a 6 :( so I really can't decide now...

Who Are You?

AuthorMessage

minial100

70. Posted:

Apparently it's like an 8 if you don't have the WiiWare version. I personally think it looks terrible.

AuthorMessage

aoeder

71. Posted:

Honestly, Cheezy, the game doesn't look like its worth 800 points. I'm definitely not getting it, since I only have 800 points, and if I download it, I won't be able to get KuBoS... <_<

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

AuthorMessage

Cheezy

72. Posted:

I think if I had to play the game I would just find the cartridge version on eBay for maybe not much more. I'm sure there's alot more content there.

Who Are You?

AuthorMessage

Kenji510

73. Posted:

I dont mind playin that game cause i played it on the PS3 version and it was cool haha... yeah hopefully we get artstyle KUBOs too as well, i want to play that... it can end up prolly a different name like how we got De-Code and it was named Base 10 haha... lets hope we get both games on monday Brain Challenge and KuBos.

Edited on by Kenji510

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

AuthorMessage

minial100

74. Posted:

I wonder what KUBOS will be called... CubeClimb?

AuthorMessage

aoeder

75. Posted:

@minial100: if we are lucky enough to get it this Monday...

But, in one of TheEmulationZone's videos, it said that it would be called Art Style: BOXUS in the US.

aoeder

AuthorMessage

minial100

76. Posted:

Sounds good to me.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

77. Posted:

@MarioKartMaster: Boxus? maybe Cubus, but 'Boxus' is too similar to 'Boxlife' IMO. :(

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Cheezy

78. Posted:

Haha I actually think Cubus is cool for a name :)

Who Are You?

AuthorMessage

aoeder

79. Posted:

Well, does anyone know for sure if KUBOS is coming out on Monday?

aoeder

AuthorMessage

TheEmulationZones

80. Posted:

No... it was a guess from minial100, but i diden't said it would be BoXus, it would be CuBos, but yeah i can't know the names, just like Boxlife i thought it was gonna be Cubelife but the name diden't change... so i don't know ... Brain Challenge is the wurst game of gameloft! Graphics are terrible and brain training math is so better! But yeah , people like me likes to buy all games :S, but mariokartmaster could you give me that link? So we already know that either CuBos or Brain Challenge , OR BOTH will come out!

Told You So!