Forums

Topic: NA 6.29.09 prediction

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

Grumble

Nobody knows for sure, so anyone that says "I know for sure" is lying through their teeth. No one knows until Monday morning/afternoon, because we never know what goes on up until that last minute (deals made, etc)... So everyone keep wishing for good stuff tomorrow!

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

TheEmulationZones

Yea Thats True! Nintendo Just Announced It! Looks Like Im A Party Pooper Anyhow!

Told You So!

TheEmulationZones

(I Meen That Sudoku Master Will Come Monday)

Told You So!

Pastry

TheEmulationZones wrote:

Yea Thats True! Nintendo Just Announced It! Looks Like Im A Party Pooper Anyhow!

Not to be mean, but, why do you capitalize the first letter in every word?

Oscarsome

TheEmulationZones wrote:

Wait, Nintendo announced what they will release? Where!?

Is this a signature?

Nintendo Network ID: Oscarsome

TheEmulationZones

@007 Well, U Might Not Know But I Said That My Friends Dad Works In Nintendo Department.. Well Screw It If You Don't Believe Me , But They Said Sudoku Master Will Come Out Today !

Told You So!

TheEmulationZones

@Pie4prez I Can't Do About It °_° Its Automatic, Cus I Was Kinda Used To Do This So... Don't Mention It

Told You So!

Grumble

Ahhh... just wish it wasn't so... where are the good titles????

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

TheEmulationZones

Hey Look At The Bright Side, The Sun Is Shining, Is 30°, Maybe Get Urself A Day Off? **Always Look At The Bright Side Of Life**

Told You So!

Grumble

So true.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.