DSiWare Forum

Topic: NA 07-06-09 perdiction

Showing 1 to 20 of 59

AuthorMessage
Avatar

albertobankai

1. Posted:

it that time again what think we get on monday

Dsi - flip note studio

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheEmulationZones

2. Posted:

Ugh srsly? You know what forget it, go ahead and say every Monday its gonna be flipnote studio... But don't say i did not told you guys thats ITS COMING IN AUGUST! Whatever im gonna stop talking about this shiz...
you guys gonna get: Asphalt 4 Elite Racing

Edited on by TheEmulationZones

Told You So!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

J-Man

3. Posted:

They haven't said anything about Contra Rebirth. I hope they plan to release it.

J-Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamer83

4. Posted:

I hope we get Asphalt 4, I've been looking forward to that.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tails

5. Posted:

ASPHALT 4

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KnucklesSonic8

6. Posted:

I'm predicting Asphalt 4 also.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage
Avatar

albertobankai

7. Posted:

i don't think it gonna be fns i just say but i think A4

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

AuthorMessage
Avatar

geek-master

8. Posted:

TheEmulationZones wrote:

Ugh srsly? You know what forget it, go ahead and say every Monday its gonna be flipnote studio... But don't say i did not told you guys thats ITS COMING IN AUGUST! Whatever im gonna stop talking about this shiz...
you guys gonna get: Asphalt 4 Elite Racing

oh realy? were did you get this from? maybe your just wanting it so bad but every monday it dose not happen. ok lets see if this month. if it happens then your proved wrong. so were did you get this from? maybe your wanting it so bad but it never ever happens so you just guess it will be the end of the month?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

9. Posted:

geek-master wrote:

TheEmulationZones wrote:

Ugh srsly? You know what forget it, go ahead and say every Monday its gonna be flipnote studio... But don't say i did not told you guys thats ITS COMING IN AUGUST! Whatever im gonna stop talking about this shiz...
you guys gonna get: Asphalt 4 Elite Racing

oh realy? were did you get this from? maybe your just wanting it so bad but every monday it dose not happen. ok lets see if this month. if it happens then your proved wrong. so were did you get this from? maybe your wanting it so bad but it never ever happens so you just guess it will be the end of the month?

apparently he said his dad works for nintendo or somthin

but like i always say, hard proof or it didn't happen!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cheezy

10. Posted:

Dunno why everyones saying that, but I'll go along with it...

Who Are You?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SSBFan_12

11. Posted:

Same what everyone else says

Layton Fan001
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IndianDan

12. Posted:

Nothing To Big.

Daniel Quinn,
http://www.nintendowiiulimited.com/wp4

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheEmulationZones

13. Posted:

My dad does not work at nintendo <.<, a friend of mines does! And def u guys get asphalt 4 elite racing

Told You So!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheEmulationZones

14. Posted:

And btw i don't want it bad Because i'm from Europe...

Told You So!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

geek-master

15. Posted:

ok then why cant you tell your friend to give america a good update this week?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

16. Posted:

TheEmulationZones wrote:

My dad does not work at nintendo <.<, a friend of mines does! And def u guys get asphalt 4 elite racing

Tell your friend to release Super Smash Bros. this Monday.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KnucklesSonic8

17. Posted:

Does your friend's dad have an influential role? Does he actually delve in the update procedures? Does your friend actually talk to your dad about what others are saying about them?

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

18. Posted:

Asphalt will be enough to calm me down for a week, but I'm getting impatient.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheEmulationZones

19. Posted:

Ye Knuckles He Produces The Updates For Europe, NOT For America, But He (And Partners) Decide What To Upload And No I Can't Ask Hem To Upload Any Ells And He Does Not Work On VC Only On DsiWare... He Said Asphalt 4 Is Coming For America, But It Always Change 3 Hours Before The Update To 1. Choose A Tittle , 2. Publish The Tittle And 3. Publish The News... Oyea, And He Said Something About WiiWare, But I Kinda Forgot...

Told You So!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KnucklesSonic8

20. Posted:

Cool, I was just wondering. So how do they go about deciding what to upload? Do they always go by what's in the queue?

Oh and Asphalt 4 was pretty obvious for the next update to me.

KnucklesSonic8