Forums

Topic: Mixed Messages

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

koolkitties

I only used one insult.

Edited on by koolkitties

CheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitout

smithers43

bad game imo.....it doesnt even have online play so if you cant get friends together it sucks.....and you can seriously play this game on a piece of paper ahah

smithers43

Hardy83

I would call it barely passable if it was 200 but at 500 points for a crappy madlibs game it's just not worth it.

Hardy83

Bankai

1) online play would not be any fun. At all. This is a social game.

2) It's simply not as much fun on a piece of paper, and there's no way to "save" a piece of paper.

3) Hardy, you're seriously getting annoying. You'd consider FFXIII overpriced if it doesn't come in at 200 points. Every single post of yours is "game xxx should be 200 points!!!1!1one!!"

We get it. You're cheap. Move on.

smithers43

i dont neccessarily think that it should have been less but i just think that its not that good of a game game like i really cold play this on a piece of paper....no i couldnt save it but its not worth it IMO

smithers43

theblackdragon

@WaltzElf: Sure there's a way to "save" a piece of paper... just don't throw it away. Tack it onto the fridge with a magnet if you like. :3

Honestly, I'm with Hardy. To me, Mixed Messages is not worth it, because besides the 'you can play it on paper' argument, you have to hand over your DSi to someone else. I love my friends, but I wouldn't trust most of them not to drop a stuffed animal, let alone my DSi. D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ckites

Does everyond have to buy it or can one person buyit and the rest just download and play it? ( probably to cheep to have download n play!)

ckites

theblackdragon

@ckites: from the demo video i watched a while back on The Nintendo Channel, to play this game, you only need one DSi with the game on it. You have to pass that DSi around to each person playing the game; no one else has to have a DSi at all. :3

BEST THREAD EVER

smithers43

yea im not a fan of pass-and-play i like online or DSi-to-Dsi

smithers43

Grumble

You can essentially do all this with Flipnote Studio for free, so it's always been at the bottom WORST of my list. Let's put it this way... I will download just about anything that comes out on DSiWare because I'm a downloadable game nerd, and I like to review each game in my own way and pass on those reviews to friends who are less fortunate and who want to try out games on my system first (yes, I'm nice. LOL) I didn't even download this game and it's only 1 of 6 I didn't download... the others are Master Of Illusion games (big surprise huh?), Real Soccer (because I hate Soccer) and that Popstar game, because I just didn't feel like it was worth it. The worst of all these I think is Mixed Messages.

B

Edited on by Grumble

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

FATEM

I'm with Hardy as well. This sort of game is only fun at a party or if hanging with a lot of friends. I was considering getting this to kill some time on a 7 hour bus trip on a week long excursion but I couldn't justify the 500 points when there were a lot more 500 point games that would give me more playtime.
I think the main factor you'd have to think about is "Do I know enough people that would be likely to have a go?"

FATEM

SwerdMurd

I'm with Hardy that nothing for DSiWare is worth what is charged for it. I love when people get called out for things though

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

koolkitties

Wow. You guys are jerks. Honestly, you all love Pokemon Rumble, and think its worth fifteen dollars to press 2 a bunch of times, but this game is actually fun with friends, as long as you have at least three friends with you it becomes easily the most fun a DSiWare game can supply. The fact that none of you detractors have contributed anything relevant to the topic itself shows that you don't give a crap about this game at all, and simply read the review and said "screw this, i'ma play Mario Party,"

(Oh, and, I didn't play this game so it sucks is not a logical reason to bash it, and playing it with paper sounds unbelievably easy to screw up, and if you don't trust your friends with holding your DSi, take therapy.)

Edited on by koolkitties

CheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitout

theblackdragon

@koolkitties: insults are absolutely not necessary. we all had our reasons for passing this one up, and if you don't think they're valid, that's just too bad.

BEST THREAD EVER

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.