DSiWare Forum

Topic: Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again Levels

Showing 21 to 40 of 267

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tails

21. Posted:

MDee14 wrote:

Hello everyone, This game is amazing, it's like a new challenge everyday since it has the option to download new levels.
Speaking of new levels, has anyone created any? Mine is currently pending, but let me know what you think of it by rating it. Please post yours too

Level name: Emerald
friendcode number: 472653732802

I'll be adding whoever post, within the next half hour, and then after 8pm ET tonight i will add the others

Mines in my Sig I have two stages made so far ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

22. Posted:

Ok Tails86, i added you. make sure you add my code too.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tails

23. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

Ok Tails86, i added you. make sure you add my code too.

i added you Emerald your added & Odnetnin as MegaToad :) plz add me & Bboy your on too

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

24. Posted:

Tails86 wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

Ok Tails86, i added you. make sure you add my code too.

i added you Emerald your added & Odnetnin as MegaToad :) plz add me & Bboy your on too

i added u Tails86 here's mine:

1161-7149-3644

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tails

25. Posted:

I'm on now lets show off our stages i added you too :)

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

26. Posted:

Tails86 wrote:

I'm on now lets show off our stages

k, i have one that private for friends only (they won't accept it for public view!)

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tails

27. Posted:

Tell me how they both are

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

28. Posted:

Tails86 wrote:

Tell me how they both are

i only saw ur "pwnage" level

i'll check again for another one

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tails

29. Posted:

I added PIPELAND just now PWNAGE is fun ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

30. Posted:

Tails86 wrote:

I added PIPELAND just now PWNAGE is fun ^^

....HOLY S*** pwnage is tough!

pipeland is ok

how were mine?

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tails

31. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

I added PIPELAND just now PWNAGE is fun ^^

....HOLY S*** pwnage is tough!

pipeland is ok

how were mine?

I Know :D you dont have alot of time & tight spaces with PWNAGE have you beat it? & no i'm getting ready to try yours now

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

32. Posted:

Tails86 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

I added PIPELAND just now PWNAGE is fun ^^

....HOLY S*** pwnage is tough!

pipeland is ok

how were mine?

I Know :D you dont have alot of time & tight spaces with PWNAGE have you beat it? & no i'm getting ready to try yours now

ugh no i can't beat pwnage lol

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tails

33. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

I added PIPELAND just now PWNAGE is fun ^^

....HOLY S*** pwnage is tough!

pipeland is ok

how were mine?

I Know :D you dont have alot of time & tight spaces with PWNAGE have you beat it? & no i'm getting ready to try yours now

ugh no i can't beat pwnage lol

keep trying ;)

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

34. Posted:

GAH it's TOO MUCH!
why would u make such a monstrosity!?!?

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tails

35. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

GAH it's TOO MUCH!
why would u make such a monstrosity!?!?

well you should show it to everyone see what they think about it take a pic & show us all ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

36. Posted:

Tails86 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

GAH it's TOO MUCH!
why would u make such a monstrosity!?!?

well you should show it to everyone see what they think about it take a pic & show us all ^^

y don't u? it's ur level anyway

at least mine is actually possible to solve at a human speed >.<

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

37. Posted:

Tails86 wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

Ok Tails86, i added you. make sure you add my code too.

i added you Emerald your added & Odnetnin as MegaToad :) plz add me & Bboy your on too

Adding Tails currently...

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

38. Posted:

Glad this game has such a great community. Status of my levels: Lendhand, 127 downloads; Doorkey, 16 downloads; and finally, "i'm MT" (it'll make sense once you play it) with 0 downloads. Lol, that's because it just went up.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tails

39. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

GAH it's TOO MUCH!
why would u make such a monstrosity!?!?

well you should show it to everyone see what they think about it take a pic & show us all ^^

y don't u? it's ur level anyway

at least mine is actually possible to solve at a human speed >.<

well i only have my DSi Camera can't take pics of it

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

40. Posted:

so tails86 have u tested my level yet?

Backloggery