Forums

Topic: January 11, 2009 DSiWare Predictions!

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

Birdman

Next week will bring Touch Solitaire (known as 2-in-1 Solitaire in Europe and Australia) for certain, so what do you think next week will bring us? I'm hoping for Flipper and Dark Void Zero, along with Shantae RR.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Arkia

2009?! Oh crap, did I travel back in time?

NO! I wanna be back in 2010!

gerhilt

I'm hoping for Shantae RR to finally come out next week. Also, according to GameFAQs and an article I read on 1up's site, Dark Void Zero isn't supposed to be out until the January 19. So I guess we'll just have to wait 'til then for it...

Too bad, 'cause I really want that one, too.

Edited on by gerhilt

gerhilt

Birdman

gerhilt wrote:

According to GameFAQs and an article I read on 1up's site, Dark Void Zero isn't supposed to be out until the January 19. So I guess we'll just have to wait 'til then for it...

Actually, that's for the retail game for PS3 and 360. They'll probably put it up on the 18th (the Monday before the retail game comes out) or next week to build up hype before the retail version comes out. Or, at least that's what I'd do of I was in charge of stuff like that.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

gerhilt

Birdman13 wrote:

gerhilt wrote:

According to GameFAQs and an article I read on 1up's site, Dark Void Zero isn't supposed to be out until the January 19. So I guess we'll just have to wait 'til then for it...

Actually, that's for the retail game for PS3 and 360. They'll probably put it up on the 18th (the Monday before the retail game comes out) or next week to build up hype before the retail version comes out. Or, at least that's what I'd do of I was in charge of stuff like that.

Hmm... You're probably right about the 18th, I was just repeating the date that GameFAQs has posted, but now that you mention it, the 19th IS a Tuesday, huh. Good catch Birdman13.

gerhilt

20thPaul

Well, the game I'm looking forward to the most is... Shantae: Risky's Revenge!!!!!

I king of doubt that it would be released next week though.

As Flipper was supposed to come out in 2009 I'll add that.

And Ai Race I'm also looking forward too...

And Dark Void Zero, though it sounds like that one may not be coming until later in the month?

I love rpgs and platformers the most... racing games are good too!
I have a black dsi and a blue 3DS. :D
"Sometimes we put up walls, not to keep people out, but rather to see who will take the time to break them down."
3DS friend code: 3695 0029 5257

Birdman

I know this is a little off topic, but what is Ai Race? I've heard a lot of people talking about it but I'm not quite sure what it is.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

cheapogamer4life

well doesn't really matter to me, anything worth downloading and ill be happy unlike this week:(

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

20thPaul

Birdman13 wrote:

I know this is a little off topic, but what is Ai Race? I've heard a lot of people talking about it but I'm not quite sure what it is.

Go to the "Coming soon" section for DSiWare, there's an article for the game there. I'll post a link below:

http://dsiware.nintendolife.com/games/dsiware/airace

Edited on by 20thPaul

"Sometimes we put up walls, not to keep people out, but rather to see who will take the time to break them down."

Birdman

Hmm, sounds interesting. This might be a good alternative to Mario Kart DS, that is, if it's good.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

PileDown

Anyone know of any good multiplayer "coming soon" games for the DSi? I looked on the list at the titles that sounded fun and didn't really see much. :/

Check out my DSiWare reviews on YouTube: DSiWare Reviews

20thPaul

I can't wait until next Monday, I have a feeling that the next few updates are going to be good, and I don't get that feeling with DSiWare often!!!!!!

cheapogamer4life

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< crosses his fingers with 20th

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Macaronius

gerhilt wrote:

Dark Void Zero isn't supposed to be out until the January 19.

That's my birthday

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

Kenji510

1 more day until i get my Touch Solitaire for the DSiware... i cant wait!!

Hopefully we get some other good games too as well.

Edited on by Kenji510

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Armand

Shantae !!

Armand

ErrorSupply

As much as I'm looking forward to them, I doubt we'll be getting Shantae or Dark Void tomorrow. Maybe Flipper though, and some other title that'll come from nowhere and impress like Glow Artisan did. We'll see .

UNO FC: 5199-7153-8508

sonic_brawler95

Gamefaqs says Dark Void Zero is coming out on the 18th..... one more week I guess. DSiware has been great lately, but I have the feeling that I'm going to be disappointed with this upcoming update..... :/

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

bluecat

Oooh billiards. Might look into that.

just another day...

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.