Showing 41 to 52 of 52
41. Posted: Tue 23rd Jun 2009 06:05 BST
Points or blocks? I'm afraid the former would be considered slightly off topic.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
42. Posted: Tue 23rd Jun 2009 22:07 BST
Zero left! Just purchased "Boxlife" and "Aquia." The last of the two seems to be a huge letdown. I love Boxlife, though!
++((b@LLiSTikB0y))++"HATE is a big word, so make sure you got yo big boy britches on when you use it." -Me
43. Posted: Tue 23rd Jun 2009 22:12 BST
o i meant blocks
44. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 17:43 BST
I'd be interested to learn exactly what you have stored to have arrived at zero.
45. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 17:55 BST
I have left 81 blocks left.Gonna have to delete something to buy Water Warfare
Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14I have great videos!
46. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 18:52 BST
@Wiiperson11 Water Warfare is coming to DSiWare?
47. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 18:56 BST
NoWhy are you saying that?
48. Posted: Thu 25th Jun 2009 19:53 BST
Uh, because this topic is about the DSi.
49. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 00:00 BST
I have around 375 blocks
Layton Fan001Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice
50. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 02:08 BST
they need to make a app for DSi that reads what games and apps are on your SD card then you could play them/launch them right from there
This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
51. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 23:59 BST
432 on my eternal memory and 9,999 on my SD card
PSN ID: castlehominid99
3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango
52. Posted: Sun 5th Jul 2009 07:28 BST
lol!!!!this is not WiiWarehahahahahagood one wiiperson!
It's all fun and games.Chat on Nintendo Life.Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.