Showing 1 to 20 of 52
1. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 03:34 BST
I have 371 blocks left in my dsi and I was just wondering how long will it take Nintendo for a storage solution because its only a matter of time before people start to complain.
2. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 03:36 BST
SD card Duh
Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.
3. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 04:12 BST
I have 540 blocks free on my system memory. Oh, and a tiny 9,999 on my SD Card.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
4. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 04:13 BST
about 600-somthing blocks on the internal memory
and about 5,999 on SD
5. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 08:17 BST
2000 on my SD Card 500 on IM
Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86
6. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 19:44 BST
This is a bit off-topic (but then everything is): How long do you think Nintendo will make us wait for an "SD Card Menu" or something to play our apps on?
7. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 20:03 BST
I have 666 blocks left. No, I'm not joking, that's really the amount I have let...
Who Are You?
8. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 20:05 BST
I'll pray for you.
9. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 20:08 BST
Holy shoot. Some of you must have a bigger collection than me. I have almost 50 VC games and a small handful of WiiWare games.
10. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 20:38 BST
@TwilightV Uh, we're talking about DSi blocks.
11. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 21:19 BST
I think I have around 500 blocks.
Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.
12. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 06:38 BST
I'm guessing we'll have to wait a year before they fix the storage issue. Probably save it for the next GDC and claim it to be something special. All the meanwhile, no one buys anything from the stores because it's so %^&*ing annoying to swap games back and forth all the time.
13. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 07:23 BST
i have 893 on my dsi and 1,233 on my sd card
～master of bankai～
add me 4596-9453-5703
14. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 19:42 BST
I wish i had a dsi
15. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 20:24 BST
I've got around 700 on the DSi, but only 18 on my SD card down to storing tonnes and tonnes of music and photos on it. Mainly music.
16. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 00:08 BST
You tell us, how long will it take before you start to complain?
Direct quote: Bork, Bork, Bork
17. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 00:41 BST
I have 519 in the DSi, and 419 on the SD card. I put 9 songs on and it took up 395 blocks! I deleted them because I thought I might want that space for some pictures and I have an iPod.
DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIORMy BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!
18. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 00:42 BST
what size SD card do u have?
19. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 00:49 BST
I think it has around 500 blocks because it has one picture on it. Its a mini SD from a cell phone.It is 64 MB. How many blocks do 1 GB cards have?
20. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 02:33 BST
That's off topic. [J/k]