Forums

Topic: Games to play in myNotebook

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

hulklol123456789

Wich funny games do u know to plat in a piece of paper or in these case in a notebook?

I know Tic-Tac-Toe, and other game the one I forgot its names in the one can play alot of player and your objective is to connect points with a line and trying to make squares.

So wich games do u know?

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

xAlias

battleships is fun.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

ErrorSupply

Hangman.

UNO FC: 5199-7153-8508

LordJumpMad

Can you play "Rip the paper"

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Ico

My dad showed me a game he made up when he was a kid back in the 50's involving drawing a destroyer and placing fighter planes in random locations, then randomly placing turrets along the destroyer. If a plane is in the line of sight of one of the turrets then the plane gets destroyed, then the planes can drop bombs straight down on the ship. I forgot what the radius of destruction was supposed to be and how many hits to the ship within that radius until it's destroyed, I think three, but you can make up your own rules.

Ico

grumblegrumble

I like to play the "draw a really naughty inappropriate picture and show it to your roommate" game. Really juvenile but oh well, boys will be boys

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

hulklol123456789

grumble...grumble wrote:

I like to play the "draw a really naughty inappropriate picture and show it to your roommate" game. Really juvenile but oh well, boys will be boys

Hahaha...lol. The basic idea is good, but it need some changes.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.